Lakers Portable Mini Speakers

Lakers Portable Mini Speakers

Postby timwhite2408 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Hey all,

I have a question regarding these Lakers portable mini speakers >> http://priceyoda.com/product/Los-Angeles-Lakers-Portable-Speakers.html. I need some advice from anyone who has them.

I received them for christmas, but I never really used them because my portable mini iHome speaker was just fine.

However, I decided to play some tunes on them today, and I realized that sound only comes out of one speaker. The problem is, I can't recall if sound is supposed to come out of both. It's been so long since my initial use, that I can't remember how they worked out of the box.

One would assume that sound should come out of both speakers, but if you have these speakers, you know that they have a really weird setup. A main fat usb plugs in to the computer for a charge, and then two mini usb's split off and each plugs into a speaker. Then there's a single 3.5mm audio cord that plugs into the computer, and into one speaker (this is what trips me up and makes me think that sound should only come out of one speaker). Only one speaker has a jack for the 3.5mm cord. The other speaker has the on/off switch (making me think it is a useless speaker that serves solely as the power source).

If you have these speakers, please let me know if sound comes out of both, thanks.
timwhite2408

Re: Lakers Portable Mini Speakers

Postby revgen on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 pm

timwhite2408 wrote:The problem is, I can't recall if sound is supposed to come out of both.

Huh?

Of course they're both supposed to work. :man10:
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Return to Lakers Discussion