Lakers, Queens same story.

Lakers, Queens same story.

Postby GoldenEye on Wed May 14, 2003 1:24 am

So where we are, down to 2 must wins as Queens do.
Here is my predictions :

MAVS in 6
LA in 7

LA has to play as a team and Kobe has to understand that rigth away !!!
If they do so, then they will pass this round and make history.

:man2:
GoldenEye

Re: Lakers, Queens same story.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 14, 2003 1:26 am

GoldenEye wrote:So where we are, down to 2 must wins as Queens do.
Here is my predictions :

MAVS in 6
LA in 7

LA has to play as a team and Kobe has to understand that rigth away !!!
If they do so, then they will pass this round and make history.

:man2:

Yea, the Queens are in the same boat like us... Game 6 goin back to both home courts....
LakersGyrl2003

Kobe

Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 2:32 am

I didn't see Kobe forcing it last night until the rest of the team forced him to.

he can only pass to an open teammate who either turns it over (horry and Shaq) or misses the shot (horry, George, Shaq).

I thought Kobe played a great game. Shoulda been 4 - 5 fouls called on Manu and Bowens. He'll get those in LA. Hopefully we get a good ref crew for game 7 and Shaq shows up.

Re: Kobe

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 14, 2003 2:37 am

kobegotskillz wrote:I didn't see Kobe forcing it last night until the rest of the team forced him to.

he can only pass to an open teammate who either turns it over (horry and Shaq) or misses the shot (horry, George, Shaq).

I thought Kobe played a great game. Shoulda been 4 - 5 fouls called on Manu and Bowens. He'll get those in LA. Hopefully we get a good ref crew for game 7 and Shaq shows up.

Yeap!! I also think that Kobe really wasn't forcing n e thang up, cuz he seemed to be the only one who wanted the win... He was hustlin on D, and he deserved to take the shots he selected cuz he's was on both ends of the court doin his thang... Dayam, it sux tho, I don't want the rest of the team to depend on Kobe always doin it all, u know? They all need to their share of the work to make this dynasty win 4 titles in a row!!!
LakersGyrl2003

kobe

Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 4:16 am

when Fisher, Horry and George are taking shots within the offensive system (after going to Shaq first) LA is unbeatable. They don't have to make every shot, but gotta take em. They hit a few, the D has to cover them and then Kobe just takes over. But everyone is passing until shot clock winds down and then turnover or bad shot (and only one shot). No offensive rebounds whatsoever.

Thursday night will not get here soon enough. BTW: I have to get up at 2 am to watch the games. I watch until 5:30 and then watch SportsCenter and then go to work. I get no sleep, but it's worth it.

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 14, 2003 10:45 am

San Antonio could not be in a more advantagous yet precarious position. THey are going to have to win in LA because if we get to game 7, we will win. They need to close us out at home and I think (unfortunately) that they can do it. I have not lost faith in my team, I have lost the faith that I had going into last night's game that even if we are in San Antonio we will get the calls if they are obvious...I was dead wrong. Bowen, Robinson and Duncan got away with so many obviously blatant violations of the rules of basketball. If the Spurs win this series because of the refs, each and every referee that made bogus calls and worked on the crews in San Antonio will have to answer to me, personally. They will not like what I do to them and their families and their lives if they continue to do what they are doing. If there are no reprecussions or consequences for their favortism, they will be totally blatant about it (like last night) and they will only get worse and worse. I will provide the consequences...
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion