LAKERS SUK

Postby Guest on Sat May 17, 2003 8:51 am

Ok, first lets get our facts straight.

MJ NEVER ASKED to be in the All Star game. He even said that it doesnt really matter and that these "young kids" are in a better position to be in it. But, in the end the NBA is all about money...I know I would pay good money to see MJ in his last all star appearance..who gives 2 [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] if he went 9/27...those 9 shots he made are worth seeing. (Just telling you from a lot of peoples perspective). Lets face it...MJ=money in the NBA...wether he is 24 or 44...its a fact that the jumpman logo is the most widely recognized symbol in the world. In fact, I had recently read in article in the tribune a few weeks ago saying that Micheal Jordan/Jumpman logo is more recognized than Mickey Mouse. Now when you think about it in that way...I dont think the NBA is going to exclude a 40 year old MJ who still avgs 20 ppg. If im correct...isnt that better than Kareem's average? (NOT COMPARING MJ and Kareem so please dont get on my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.])

Where did you hear that Jordan secluded himself on purpose? Just curious, because everytime I ask someone where they got their information its always.."my friends dads cousin tyrone." or some [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. The Wizards have got to be the dumbest [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team in the history of sports. They are going nowhere and Jerry Stackhouse is the "selfish prick" more than anyone. Jordan went WAY out of his way to help these young spoiled little [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] develop and utilize their skills but kids these days dont give a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about that. They just want big contracts and all that bling bling [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and "Ferarris and Benzos on Lorenzos" and [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. 20 inch rims are more important to these [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] than 20 ppg.

and just for arguments sake...even if MJ was the BIGGEST [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in the world (you know since im sure some of you know him on a personal basis)..that doesnt take away the fact that hes still the greatest player to play the game. When Kobe came to the NBA, he had a bit of an attitude problem but that doesnt mean he isnt a tremendous player. So lets quit attacking character in order to demean the persons playing ability...thats just stupid.

And I know I sound like a hypocrite since I made fun of Kobe crying but I like saying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] like that every now and then in clublakers.com because its nice to get asinine reactions from you people.

Postby Guest 2 on Sat May 17, 2003 8:56 am

By the way, im going to refer myself to guest 2 so i dont get confused with the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] who said "Lakers choke again." I posted the most recent post in response to laker gyrl.
Guest 2

Postby skillz08lakeshow on Sat May 17, 2003 1:57 pm

I think the best thing to do when we see a post like this is to ignore it. They want us to repond and give them the satisfaction of us wasting our time trying to prove how good the lakers are. The Lakers have proved that they have been best the pass 3 years, and many more years to come.

They are just trying to get on our nerves and by replying to the post, makes them successful.... We should not stoop down to there level. This site is for real Lakers fan.

My Take.... Let them talk we will be back...
Fan since 1980!

WE LOVE LA... WE LOVE IT...
skillz08lakeshow

Postby LAKERCHICK on Sat May 17, 2003 2:32 pm

NO LAKERS DID NOT CHOKE AGAIN THA LAST TIME THEY LOST WAS 4 YEARS AGO CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. BUT HEY THEY'VE WON 3 IN A ROW.

I BET YOU YOURE ON OF THOSE QUEENS FANS HUH? CUZ YOU SOUND KIND OF CONFUSED. :freak2:
LAKERCHICK

Postby Snakell Beast on Sat May 17, 2003 4:05 pm

GUEST 2:

OK, OK. I was slightly out of line, but First of all, I am not saying MJ was anything short of the greatest basketball player of all time (would have to be an idiot not to see that) and that when he was in his prime he was as adept at leading a team as any has ever been. I was merely being as out there with my jordan critiques as I felt the Kobe attacks were and I was merely trying to see how YOU would react. Ask any regular member of this board how concise and well educated about basketball I am and how respecful I normally am of MJ.

PS - he DID get a little out of hand with his teammates in Washington though and I can't say I blame him too much cause they were kind of sucly and disprespectful, but routinely reducing Kwame Brown to tears in front of his teammates and calling him "the flaming [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]" (espn) all the time isn't my idea of being nice...I still think that if he had been more ambassador-like, he could have gotten into the playoffs with them...Not a knock on his skills as a leader or motivator...a suggestion..

Also, Kobe crying and hugging D-FIsh and Shaq and being humble for the media just shows everyone how mature and genuinely nice he really is. It also shows that he is very much a team player both emotionally and in games. We were thin this year and Shaq/Kobe got caught up trying to do too much because when they tried passing a lot, we got into slumps...

No hard feelings? Welcome to the board...
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 5:42 pm

Yea the NBA is all about the money and if the people wanna waste their time and vote for players who are gonna get the majority of the votes, and have their votes not count just cuz it's gonna be the last all-star game of one of the greatest players of all time, well then so be it. I forgot where I saw it, I think Fox Sports or Sportscenter, where MJ was in an interview about his 3rd retirement and how he attempted to try and put the heart of a champ inside each of the younger players. Some players said he basically degraded them. MJ's arrogance took over cuz he has all this to back him up, and yet he didn't give his team a chance to even relate to him, or even speak up, cuz he's MJ. And that's not right. MJ questioned the professionalism of his teammates. Sure he prolly had more desire to win than them, but instead of talkin down to them, he should talk to them. They arent even close to the level where MJ's at, and he was just askin too much from then at the time. But without him, lets see how they do...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest 2 on Sat May 17, 2003 6:25 pm

Flaming [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] huh? haha sucks but funny. I was in a fraternity so nothing really gets to me. I went through a lot of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Anyway...if Kwame started crying then he needs to get the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out. :mad1:

Secondly, wouldnt you also be pissed off if you had a stake in the team and he was your draft pick (number 1 pick to be exact) and he ends up being a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] flop. (to kwame) dont [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and complain..do things like the great men who came before you...you think Larry Bird ever cried? Joe Dumars? Michael Jordan? or even Kobe Bryant (for being yelled at)...man, thats pathetic. join the military or something. Im surprised Jordan didnt punk his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] some more. Sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] crying when they make millions. Try donating your entire years salary to the victims of 9/11 (MJ did). I know Kwame's and Jerry's and all these [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] types. Ive run into these people in my fraternity. Always have an excuse for something. Life tough..deal with it...youre in the NBA now...PROfessional basketball.

Snakell, I do understand what you mean by ambassador like. Youre right. But you have to understand his frustration: Imagine you are 40 years old...you have 6 rings...everyone from the front office is looking at you...you have your own draft picks...(that i think Jordan [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up on)..etc etc..you are used to making your team mates better (Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, hell even [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] Jed Beuchler(sp))...and now these little 18 year old pussies dont give a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about the game other than their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] contracts. ahhh...i get frustrated just thinking about it. Anyway...i do get your point though.

As far as Kobe being nice...im sure he is. then again it really doesnt matter. hes an awesome player when he wants to be. But im sure he would be just as pissed if he was 40 and in the same situation.(im sure he will learn from his idols mistakes and not get into that situation).

MJ arrogant? I dont think so. Maybe because Ive met the man and chatted with him...briefly though at his resteraunt in Chicago many years back. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] some more. Sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] crying when they make millions. Try donating your entire years salary to the victims of 9/11 (MJ did). I know Kwame's and Jerry's and all these [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] types. Ive run into these people in my fraternity. Always have an excuse for something. Life tough..deal with it...youre in the NBA now...PROfessional basketball.

Snakell, I do understand what you mean by ambassador like. Youre right. But you have to understand his frustration: Imagine you are 40 years old...you have 6 rings...everyone from the front office is looking at you...you have your own draft picks...(that i think Jordan [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up on)..etc etc..you are used to making your team mates better (Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, hell even [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] Jed Beuchler(sp))...and now these little 18 year old pussies dont give a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about the game other than their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] contracts. ahhh...i get frustrated just thinking about it. Anyway...i do get your point though.

As far as Kobe being nice...im sure he is. then again it really doesnt matter. hes an awesome player when he wants to be. But im sure he would be just as pissed if he was 40 and in the same situation.(im sure he will learn from his idols mistakes and not get into that situation).

MJ arrogant? I dont think so. Maybe because Ive met the man and chatted with him...briefly though at his resteraunt in Chicago many years back. (good food)
MJ expecting too much at times? Definetely
Can you blame the guy? Probably not

#1 Bulls Fan

"I'm not going to try to save this team. It's not my job. My job is not to try to carry this team like I did in '84 with the Bulls. We've got young, talented players on this team. If they're going to sit back and expect that I'm going to score 50 points they got a nice little awakening coming up." -Michael Jordan
Guest 2

Postby Guest 2 on Sat May 17, 2003 6:37 pm

Another quick MJ quote I forgot to include:
"Id rather play with 10 guys with little talent that have passion for the game than 10 guys who are very talented and dont care." -MJ
(something liek that)
Guest 2

Postby Guest 2 on Sat May 17, 2003 6:40 pm

My post went kinda crazy before...it mixed up my paragraphs or something...sorry about that
Guest 2

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Sat May 17, 2003 8:21 pm

Go ahead and register guest 2. It's okay that you're not a Laker fan. We won't confuse you with the other guests, and they can't put guest 2 and say you said it. You won't get email spam, and it is free. welcome aboard.
Slayer Alstarx

Postby Snakell Beast on Sat May 17, 2003 10:19 pm

I don't really hold MJ in any kind of negative light regarding this situation though. We agreed (I am glad) that he could have been more nice but that he did have a somewhat justifiable reason to be upset. He staked his rep on Kwame and he has been somewhat of a bust...I'd be pissed too...
Snakell Beast

Postby Guest 2 on Sun May 18, 2003 1:33 am

you sure...no spam? haha jk...ill register soon
Guest 2

Postby Snakell Beast on Sun May 18, 2003 1:05 pm

Good, register. We are a growing site...we have had 18 new registrations in the past 2 weeks...
Snakell Beast

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 1:22 pm

I wonder who will be the lucky user to be labeled as our 100th member????????
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Snakell Beast on Sun May 18, 2003 2:13 pm

I don't know, but ideally it would be Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'neal or Phil Jackson...
Snakell Beast

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 2:20 pm

Odds on Favorite at this point:

1. Kobe
2. Shaq
3. Phil
4. Chick
5. Magic
6. Lakers

Odds can change. Any betters in our forum???????
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby MIKEDOG on Sun May 18, 2003 8:59 pm

Me again wrote:looks like someone got a sudden case of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...and its MIKE DOG!

dont [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] wit rollin 20 [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!

I dont know what to say...except [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] you. Homey I am not gonna tap away on the computer and try and play internet tough guy. Your the one who brought it here. Rolling 20 what the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is that where the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is Riverside, aint that out in the desert?? Your talkin to a 15year Mongol vet...if you dont know who we are look it up! I was born and raised in Boyle Heights Ca. we dont know anything bout no fukin Riverside. YOU SHOULD BE CAREFULL PUTTIN OUT YOUR ADDRRESS ON THE INTERNET you never know who will end up with it. Sorry it took so long to get back, I was in Riverside.
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 9:00 pm

Hey, I'm from Riverside :man6: Out in the middle of no where!! I miss LA!!!! :man6:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Sun May 18, 2003 9:12 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Hey, I'm from Riverside :man6: Out in the middle of no where!! I miss LA!!!! :man6:

LakersGyrl, I apologize. I should not have let it get this far. I dont want to start talking crap about anyones town. I have friends that live out there, dont take it personal.
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 9:20 pm

Nah that's aight!! be mah guest!! LMAO :man7:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FirstLady on Sun May 18, 2003 9:26 pm

MIKEDOG wrote:Sorry it took so long to get back, I was in Riverside.

ImageImageImage
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Rollin 20 on Mon May 19, 2003 8:35 am

hahah u were in Riverside and u didnt come see me? What a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...i even gave you my damn apt number you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. hahaha...im not the one playing internet tough guy...thats why i gave you my add..so we could solve this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in person..but i guess someone couldnt find their way around. what the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is mongol? haha man, u aint even worth it. good luck finding me next time MikeDOG. you real hard now hahaha peace king
Rollin 20

Postby me again on Mon May 19, 2003 8:49 am

oh just an update for mike dog...hey gangster boy....just wanted to give you the heads up..

im moving on June 24th to corona...heres my new address..

2184 Magnolia Avenue
Corona CA

its near a shopping center and there is an am/pm right around the corner..in case that helps..cuz maybe u might get lost...later mongol

oh and if u come..ull see me...im the guy that will be in a cut off shirt with tattoos up and down my arm...with the bald head...(hey now u even know what i look like)..now ur job should be 100x easier. good luck tough guy.
me again

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon May 19, 2003 9:42 am

Guest, you got me all wrong. The bald head and tattoos...ooooh scary. Never seen that before. Anyway homey you are a young punk who I wouldnt let clean my bike. Corona??? Thats even more sissy than Riverside. Your a gangster without a hood. Bangin Riv. and living in Corona. Homey I am probably twice your age, and been around the block too many times to [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] with little homeys like you. You cant be that old or down if you dont know who MONGOLS MC. is. LIKE I said look it up.
Just in case you need help. [url][url]www.mongolsmc.com[/url]
Last edited by MIKEDOG on Mon May 19, 2003 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MIKEDOG

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 12:43 pm

My reproductive organ is bigger than yours.

Grow up.

(not you mike, you seem to be the only sane one out of the two.)
warn3rboy

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion