Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 3:34 pm

HAHAHAH LAKERS CHOKE AGAIN

Re: LAKERS SUK

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 14, 2003 3:46 pm

Anonymous wrote:HAHAHAH LAKERS CHOKE AGAIN

whoa u sound intellegent..... :man9:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 5:28 pm

hahaha.....Lakers choke? More like SA coughes up a 25 point lead. Get a life troll....

Postby TheKobeStoper on Wed May 14, 2003 6:40 pm

Hey man im no fan of la also,but that does not give you the right to come in here and clog up the chat room with your trash.A true fan doesnt do that!!!

TO MANY PLAYA HATERS!!!!
TheKobeStoper

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed May 14, 2003 7:30 pm

Yes they did "SUK" and they only lost by 2, and S.A. gave up their 25 point lead... It's going to be easy when we play mediocre to get a win, hell, we played like crap last night and came back, just think about when we play ok...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 2:40 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Yes they did "SUK" and they only lost by 2, and S.A. gave up their 25 point lead... It's going to be easy when we play mediocre to get a win, hell, we played like crap last night and came back, just think about when we play ok...

Thank you.... They gave up the lead, and we came back with our bench finally outscoring theirs... But now SA is up in the series and the Lakers gotta find a way to get outta this mess... :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Yeah on Fri May 16, 2003 4:08 pm

but in the end...who won? Spurs...who lost? Lakers...who isnt going to the finals? Lakers...who tried to be like Mike but failed miserably? Kobe...well all know if Mike didnt retire in 93, the bulls would have 8-peated. Sorry Kobe...and stop crying like a little snatch. Then again Jordan cried too..but that was when he WON a championship for his dead dad on fathers day. see u next year "lakers"
Yeah

Postby SoKaL KoBe on Fri May 16, 2003 4:27 pm

All I read from that previous post was, "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"..
SoKaL KoBe

Postby MIKEDOG on Fri May 16, 2003 5:20 pm

Yeah wrote:but in the end...who won? Spurs...who lost? Lakers...who isnt going to the finals? Lakers...who tried to be like Mike but failed miserably? Kobe...well all know if Mike didnt retire in 93, the bulls would have 8-peated. Sorry Kobe...and stop crying like a little snatch. Then again Jordan cried too..but that was when he WON a championship for his dead dad on fathers day. see u next year "lakers"

Since I have givin myself the title of foul mouth heathen on this board...
I will tell this guy what we all think of him!
[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] you and the donkey you rode in on, your mother is 1/2 man 1/2 woman her name is HERMAN!! You aint nothin butta punk, you wouldnt be able to talk this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in person so you waddle your fat ugly [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] here and start talking your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Get the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] outa here before you get hurt!!
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 5:31 pm

See when the LA loses, people come outta nowhere just to start stuff.... :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri May 16, 2003 5:37 pm

We'll see how "miserably" Kobe does at trying to beat Jordan's career marks in about a decade...till then talk all the smack you want...I don't recall Jordan winning a ring till he was 28, Kobe has the opportunity to have 6 by then...
Snakell Beast

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri May 16, 2003 5:39 pm

You want to talk about miserable failures, how about Jordan's comeback. The selfish old prick (who belittled teammates and alienated everyone in the locker room because of his pride and arrogance) couldn't even lead them to the 8th seed with Hughes, Stackhouse, Brown and a very solid supporting cast that, if you gave to Kobe, would have been a 3 or 4 seed. He proved that he is nothing but a man that was just slightly ahead of his time. He got handled so easily by the league that, for me, his legacy and his aura have been cut by a substantial margin...and how about little mikey whining about the Wiz dumping his dead weight carryin' sorry excuse for a leader [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...talk about cryin' like a snatch...
Snakell Beast

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri May 16, 2003 6:11 pm

These losers are just mad that their team, whatever loser team it is, haven't one the title the last three years.

I guess these stoners have been smokin the hippie lettuce a little to much.

What kind of statement is "Lakers choke again". Hey, retard can you speak English. Again means, it happened before. Well, AGAIN never actually happened the last three years, so keep your dumbass out of this site.

Either you are an idiotic Sprus fan, or a fat slob up there in Sac.
Hey buddy, just jump off the bridge because your life is basically useless. Mankind should be happy to remove you from its gene pool.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 7:05 pm

Ur askin them to speak English!! The only words of English they know, are the ones they posted! Other than that, they prolly cant read n e thing we say!! :man12:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri May 16, 2003 8:24 pm

They memorized the letters of the language and even learned how to form sentences with seemingly ordered words, but ultimately they seem to lack fundamental UNDERSTANDING of the meaning of their own statements...or they are just ignorant as SHEEEIIIT
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 2:28 am

LOL!! They somehow learned (if u wanna call it that), that after a simple concenent comes a vowel! OMG, they are tight! LOL... but they lack the tru definitions behind the words they were able to establish. There's more to the English language than being able to attempt to assemble actual words. There's emotion behind each word, and if those emotions aren't felt, then the words are just as meaningless as the individual who attempted to assemble them together :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby HEy on Sat May 17, 2003 3:54 am

hahaha you guys are so [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] stupid it makes me laugh. You have no idea what the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] you are talking about. You dont know me and you want to fight me? [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] im 6 ft 3, 245 lbs...try me. I live in Riverside, CA at the Grand Marc apts...apt number 52. zip code 92507. There you go...quit being a little [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and come over and we will solve this.

You must have been one of those losers who tried to start an "AOL mafia" mike dog. Ill give you my add one more time [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]..

3549 Iowa Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507

Bring your boys too [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]..you can bring a 100 ppl...i dont give a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! Try me!

Im out...[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] the lakers.
HEy

Postby Guest on Sat May 17, 2003 3:54 am

MIKEDOG wrote:
Yeah wrote:but in the end...who won? Spurs...who lost? Lakers...who isnt going to the finals? Lakers...who tried to be like Mike but failed miserably? Kobe...well all know if Mike didnt retire in 93, the bulls would have 8-peated. Sorry Kobe...and stop crying like a little snatch. Then again Jordan cried too..but that was when he WON a championship for his dead dad on fathers day. see u next year "lakers"

Since I have givin myself the title of foul mouth heathen on this board...
I will tell this guy what we all think of him!
[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] you and the donkey you rode in on, your mother is 1/2 man 1/2 woman her name is HERMAN!! You aint nothin butta punk, you wouldnt be able to talk this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in person so you waddle your fat ugly [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] here and start talking your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Get the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] outa here before you get hurt!!

:man9: :man9: :man9: :man9: :man9: :man9: :man9:

Postby Me again on Sat May 17, 2003 4:01 am

looks like someone got a sudden case of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...and its MIKE DOG!

dont [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] wit rollin 20 [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!
Me again

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 4:04 am

Me again wrote:looks like someone got a sudden case of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...and its MIKE DOG!

dont [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] wit rollin 20 [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!

So I take it ur the one that started this nonsence by posting this meaningless topic right??
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Sat May 17, 2003 4:06 am

Snakell Beast wrote:You want to talk about miserable failures, how about Jordan's comeback. The selfish old prick (who belittled teammates and alienated everyone in the locker room because of his pride and arrogance) couldn't even lead them to the 8th seed with Hughes, Stackhouse, Brown and a very solid supporting cast that, if you gave to Kobe, would have been a 3 or 4 seed. He proved that he is nothing but a man that was just slightly ahead of his time. He got handled so easily by the league that, for me, his legacy and his aura have been cut by a substantial margin...and how about little mikey whining about the Wiz dumping his dead weight carryin' sorry excuse for a leader [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...talk about cryin' like a snatch...

Obviously you know nothing about MJ or what he did for the Wizards. You also obviously have no clue that before he came the Wiz were complete [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Obviously Kobe would do better you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] because Kobe is 24 and near or in his prime. Jordan is 40 [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] years old and old enough to be some of these kids dad. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] leader? He took a team from 19-63 to 37-45. HE was surrounded by selfish little prick kids who know nothing about the game. Jordans only mistake was wasting his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] time going to the Wizards...loser [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team with losers like you that will never amount to anything in their life.

Postby Guest on Sat May 17, 2003 4:08 am

and the person who said "Lakers choke again." You are a dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] too. No concept of any type of history of this game. How old are you kids anyway? 18, 19? 20? young bucks...whatever..im wasting my time...im out...later kids.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 4:16 am

Anonymous wrote:
Snakell Beast wrote:You want to talk about miserable failures, how about Jordan's comeback. The selfish old prick (who belittled teammates and alienated everyone in the locker room because of his pride and arrogance) couldn't even lead them to the 8th seed with Hughes, Stackhouse, Brown and a very solid supporting cast that, if you gave to Kobe, would have been a 3 or 4 seed. He proved that he is nothing but a man that was just slightly ahead of his time. He got handled so easily by the league that, for me, his legacy and his aura have been cut by a substantial margin...and how about little mikey whining about the Wiz dumping his dead weight carryin' sorry excuse for a leader [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...talk about cryin' like a snatch...

Obviously you know nothing about MJ or what he did for the Wizards. You also obviously have no clue that before he came the Wiz were complete [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Obviously Kobe would do better you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] because Kobe is 24 and near or in his prime. Jordan is 40 [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] years old and old enough to be some of these kids dad. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] leader? He took a team from 19-63 to 37-45. HE was surrounded by selfish little prick kids who know nothing about the game. Jordans only mistake was wasting his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] time going to the Wizards...loser [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team with losers like you that will never amount to anything in their life.

Jordan did make the big mistake in playing again. I dont think he tarnished his legacy, but I woulda loved it to remember his last shot with the Bulls offa Russell. Since I hate the Jazz, I loved that. But he tried to enstill his words and passion for the game to players that are too young to realise what playing with Jordan was all about, u know? Jordan shoulda kept himself in management, instead of coming outta retirement for the 3rd time... Jordan did waste his time comin back to the NBA. MJ secluded himself from the team in the locker room and talked down to them instead of to them! How was that gonna help the team to succeed, if they had an arrogant leader who is one of the greatest players of all time, who has 6 rings to back it up??
Last edited by LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 4:20 am

It's sad to admit it, but it's true!! He even didn't get voted by the fans into the all-star game of 2003, but the NBA let him in anyway just cuz he's MJ. And also even though Vince didn't do anything this season, he was voted by us the fans as a starter, and felt pressured to give his start to a man who wasn't even voted into this game by the fans. That's doin MJ dirty at the same time. So what if it was his last year, he doesn't need pety handouts that the league gives him, just cuz he's done so much for the game in the past. The all-star game is about what u've accomplished so far in the 1st half of the season, not ur career. They just wanted more publicity for the game, and that's kinda sad that our votes, as fans can be altered just for media purposes... What's the point in havin one annually if our votes dont even count?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 17, 2003 8:37 am

Hey GUEST,

All I'm saying is that you're reatarded and needs to get an education, you dumb biaaatch. Do you have a concept of the English language? I guess not you illetarate. Obviously, AGAIN never actually happened the last 3 years, because we took everyone out the past 3 years. Hey read my thread carefully dumbsh*t. I'm not talking about the entire history, just the past 3 years, you loser.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion