GO LAKERS GO....This is Life

GO LAKERS GO....This is Life

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:28 am

to anyone who tells me this is just a game, and ur rooting for other people on a team........sit down and shuttup, u dont know what it's like to live and die in your day by ur team.

i live for my team, i live for the lakers and kobe, they r my hobby, they r my interesnt, they r one of my top priorities in life. ONLY TRUE LAKER FANS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. SCREW EVERY OTHER NBA CITY OUT THERE, I HOPE UR BEST PLAYERS IN UR TEAM BREAK THEY LEG AND END THEIR CAREERS. i hate the NBA and every team in it. EXCEPT THE LAKERS AND THE 12 MAN ROSTER AND THE COACHES AND ALL THE PEOPLE BEHIND THEM. AND TO ALL THE FANS. I AM NOT SICK OR OBESSED, i just know where my pride and love is.......

this years playoffs just didnt seem right, they seemed empty and dull and boring and pathetic and cheesy and illegal(call the foul on bowen when he took kobe's arm off in game 5 and we win).

put a real team, put a real star in the finals like the Lakers and KOBE,

AND CAN WE GET A damn NORMAL REF THAT WILL CALL SOMETHING FOR KOBE?? christ!!

GO L.A., GO LAKERS, GO KOBE.
Kobe's Empire

Postby Reddy on Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:13 am

you dah man......
I think a lot of fans feel this way, or at least die-hards do. And you're absolutely corect, this year's playoff's got all weird, cuzz we are not accustomed to what we have been seeing the past 3 years: the lakers in it till the championship, but o well, with failure comes success, and all us true laker fans are deeply assured now by the words of Kobe Phil and hte whole team, the dynasty is not over, it has only begun, next years and a few years to come we will be hungrier than even the playoffs of 2000......imagine that ......... cuzz the lakers wanted that 4 peat badly to make history......and with failure, comes hunger, then comes success
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:11 am

Yo, I totally feel ya!! Even though I respect every other player these days, I have no respect for the teams that are classless. I live and die for tha Lake Show, and growin up in the 90's, I never witnessed a title for mahself, until the ones after 2000. And lemme tell u, the success of winning, is so sweet! And I'm glad it took them this long to work hard, and do all this. Cuz in the long run, they'll have what it needs to be champs once again.
LakersGyrl2003

Re: GO LAKERS GO....This is Life

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:45 am

Kobe's Empire wrote:this years playoffs just didnt seem right, they seemed empty and dull and boring and pathetic and cheesy and illegal(call the foul on bowen when he took kobe's arm off in game 5 and we win).

put a real team, put a real star in the finals like the Lakers and KOBE,

AND CAN WE GET A damn NORMAL REF THAT WILL CALL SOMETHING FOR KOBE?? christ!!

GO L.A., GO LAKERS, GO KOBE.

Don't get me Started!
Slayer Alstarx

Postby Danny Ainge on Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:07 pm

Do I sense some negativity from Slayer hear?
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Return to Lakers Discussion