If the Lakers reach the finals they will regain homecourt advantage.
In the East only the Pistons have as good of a record as the Lakers, but the Lakers win the tiebreaker because their record vs. the East (17-13) is better than the Pistons' record vs. the West (15-13).
Call it from Heaven Chick.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3930
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:16 pm
- Location: So Cal
The City of L.A. better start getting ready!
- Clublakers Queen (1st Female)
- Posts: 1977
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:51 pm
- Location: Midwest by way of Cali
Lets make it to the finals Lakers!
Wipe the smirk off Webber!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 Peat Lakers!!!!!!!
BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posts: 2620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:10 pm
- Location: HOME OF THE RINGS, CITY, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA!
Good... That is good, thanks for posting that
We Do It For The Fans
| Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000
- Posts: 25694
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
- Location: Pasadena, Southern California
Return to Lakers Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Center Court, Chillbongo, godamn, Google [Bot], Punk-101, Rooscooter, wcsoldier81 and 11 guests