Even though he looks like has put on a ton of weight, had an abysmal season last year, and he resulted in us getting Nash-- I still miss having him on our team.
- Posts: 16402
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 pm
- Location: Next to Kate Upton
he almost blew his cover. first he destroyed the mavs from within and now its the clippers turn. all a part of the plan that mitch set into motion when he traded him.
- Human Highlight Reel
- Posts: 20501
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
CaCHooKa Man wrote:he almost blew his cover. first he destroyed the mavs from within and now its the clippers turn. all a part of the plan that mitch set into motion when he traded him.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."
- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
- HDTV/Multimedia Guru
- Posts: 21708
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
- Location: Southern California
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Lamar is back to puffing on blunts again.
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss! THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
- Posts: 4635
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 pm
Poor Lamar, dude looks like a mess. Get in shape for your vet min return!
CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER:
- Posts: 2185
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 am
Return to Lakers Discussion
Users browsing this forum: 24/23goats, earvinfr, Google [Bot], JJack, Mr. Fundamentals, thisbjgz and 20 guests