LETS NOT GET OUR HOPES UP!!!

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:51 pm

Tell me about it...just imagine how many obvious calls they won't call on us...its a controversy....the L is against us, especially since we will be showcasing malone and payton now...but those two along with shaq and kobe will demand fouls called and the refs can't turn their heads and be like we must have missed the call. Lakers games will be so widely televised because of our all star line-up that everybody will be exposed to just how badly we been wronged by the refs....it will be too obvious this year to miss, so domination and setting fouls called, free throw attempts and free throws made records are inevitable
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:39 pm

ey, 1 one bad thing from all this is about the future

paytonia and malonia are savy veterans, but u gott think that age does hinder down the future, but hayy, lets celebrate already......i want to have a laker bash, the best laker fans in a gathering talking and having fun.....curious arrroma
Kobe's Empire

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:10 pm

why do u call them Paytonia and Malonia? You're making them sound like countries! haha
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:43 pm

just wanted to spice to mood, AHHHH god, this kobe trial is killing me. i want it to be the end of hte week so i know whats going to happen. man, there is no way stern will let the enxt best, beter than overrated jordan, in the game. if kobe is taken away from bball.....the rating will drop, and i believe that.
Kobe's Empire

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:45 pm

Please don't tell me you called Michael Jordan "overrated"! Why?!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:00 am

ahh god, i dont want to get into this. i know few people that disagree with me, but i promise u, soon ill tell u the reason why i think so, hell ill tlel u some now, but hters more

1.) he won rings when bird, magic, and isiah all left the elague )magic wasnt his old self in 91 or else they would win. and also, in 91, LA won the first game in chicago, injuries were the reason LA lost that finals

2.) his average fieldgoal percentage was often low, in big games he went 10 or 11 for 27 or 28 (kobe goes 11-24, or 10-23 at worst)

3.) when jordan left, in 1994 when the bulls had to jordan, their record was basically the same, only a 2 games difference between when mike was there adn wastnt. they had a NBADL player in his place. Somethign Meyer. I remember his last name

4.) watching classic sports, he seemed to play very soft compared to today's game.

5.) all the teams we won with were loaded.

theres more, but its its late and im tired and i got class tomorrow, lates. u can debat, but i ask of u not to make a huge controversy cause i dont feel like it in this case. im tired of negatively debating on these forums (for now)
Kobe's Empire

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:01 am

dont get me wrong, he is a damng ood player, one of the best, but i think not theee best.

no one was back in the day to see jerry west play, hes the freakin logo for god sakes

and magic could do it all. he took making others around him better to another level.
Kobe's Empire

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion