Lets start pointing the finger at Sheriff W-Hoy-re Lover

Lets start pointing the finger at Sheriff W-Hoy-re Lover

Postby Vasashi17 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:41 am

I'm warning y'all but i'm about to spit some venom...This is what that dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] of a sheriff said: Hoy said he was concerned about the pressure on the woman and frustrated that there was more attention on Bryant than on her.
"To me, the sad part is, if this hadn't been who it involved, this wouldn't even be a blip on anyone's radar screen," he said. "Personally, I think they're focusing on our suspect rather than on the victim."

Laker and Kobe fans everywhere have started to voice their hate at this incompotent idiot of a sheriff. http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,141 ... 53,00.html

They have started to email him with their dismay of his quick and unintelligent arrest of Kobe. I say as Kobe fans, we go after this motherf*cker. Hey, i still feel that the girl is a liar, but for some reason I'm more pissed off at this b*tch. I'm gonna try to find a direct e-mail to him, but if anybody knows how I could get this haterz email holla back. Oh i can't wait when Kobe is exonerated, then he can totally go at this f*cker.....I apologize for my profanity and the hate I express toward this wanna-be cop. However I do not apologize for my opinion on this prick. Hoy is estupido...cavron....chinga tu madre, [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].... :man2: ....there I feel better :freak2:
Last edited by Vasashi17 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Reddy on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:45 am

teh bastards name sounds evil
kobe will sue his rush in teh case when he is completely proven innocent.
he is probably just mad bout the blowouts by the lakers.......
I hate colorado and denver and their stupid sheriffs
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion