LISTEN TO WHAT LARRY BROWN HAD TO SAY ABOUT PHIL!

LISTEN TO WHAT LARRY BROWN HAD TO SAY ABOUT PHIL!

Postby TheKobeStoper on Wed May 14, 2003 6:26 am

I think some of yall may not like hearing this,but here it is.http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/woai ... 20phil.wma
TheKobeStoper

Postby TheKobeStoper on Wed May 14, 2003 6:28 am

TheKobeStoper

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed May 14, 2003 6:40 am

:disagree: :mad1: :disagree:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Brown

Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 6:55 am

Brown is just setting the table in case Philly makes it vs LA in Finals. He knows his team has no answer for Shaq.

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed May 14, 2003 6:57 am

I just am getting so fed up with all this B.S. calls.... Just because Shaq is bigger doesn't mean you are more aware of his movement....

Perfect example...

Shaq turns on a guy, goes up with the elbow - Offensive foul
Duncan turns on a guy, goes up with the elbow - Defensive foul

What is the difference, oh that's right, most defenders get hit in the face do to the size advantage Shaq has, im not one to complain, but this is ridiculous the way they are paying "extra attention" to Shaq...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby TheKobeStoper on Wed May 14, 2003 7:11 am

Im no Laker fan but I think that is just down right disrespectful of Larry to say things like that.I do not agree with you though LD2k that when duncan puts his elbow out that it is an offensive foul.Duncan never does that hes a straight up shooter.When Shaq is below you can litterly see his elbows hiting people in the face.
TheKobeStoper

Duncan

Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 7:37 am

OMG! Duncan his turned and knocked Horry over with the shoulder many times. He's the MVP. He's the media darling. He's Mr Politically Correct. They're not gonna call it. Okay, I can live with that.

But know this: NBA wants a 7 game series and LA will win Game 7. No excuses when it happens.

Postby TheKobeStoper on Wed May 14, 2003 7:49 am

DUNACN!!!!THE MEDIA DARLING!!!!COME ON!!!First of all the San Antonio base area does not evn compare to the LA area!Tim Duncan was aginst the wall for mvp.People like T-mac and others were hyped up by the media.You saw it,all the media people backed up KG for MVP(even though I think he should have got it).BUT MEDIA DARLING!!!!!
TheKobeStoper

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Wed May 14, 2003 9:47 am

Duncan has been clearing out with his off arm since he's been in the NBA.
That's his 'move'. I bet even on the NBA video games he does it.
Slayer Alstarx

Postby LakerPride on Wed May 14, 2003 9:58 am

Phil whining? Phil probably whines less than any other coach in the league, that includes Larry Browns stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

I have lost a lot of respect for Brown after I heard this....People know I'm not the biggest PJ fan in the world, but come on, what Larry is saying is simply not true!
-LakerPride
LakerPride

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 14, 2003 10:06 am

I would love for Larry to coach the Lakers for ONE FUKIN" game and see how even Kobe Bryant, the best god damn player in the league (beacuse he plays with Shaq) gets zilch calls. AI gets coddled by the refs and his team always gets a fair shake from the refs, so he would assume that is the case because he doesn't know how bad it is. All year long, we have been officiated like we have NO STAR PLAYER on our team. If we argue like other teams to the refs, we are given Ts (evidence is Shaq's T last night) if try to draw contact on shots, we end up looking like we forced a tough shot (evidence Kobe about 10 times last night including the pass off at the end) and when Tim Duncan hooks Horry or uses his weight and height advantage to knock him back and dislodge him, nothing is called but when Shaq does the same thing (not nearly as often) it is an offensive foul. PERIOD. When I can afford to do so, I am going to record the ENTIRE Lakers season (hopefully next season) and edit together all of the bad calls from every game and put them into a montage and send them to Larry Brown. Then we'll see if the little [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] has any integrity.
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 14, 2003 4:05 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:I just am getting so fed up with all this B.S. calls.... Just because Shaq is bigger doesn't mean you are more aware of his movement....

Perfect example...

Shaq turns on a guy, goes up with the elbow - Offensive foul
Duncan turns on a guy, goes up with the elbow - Defensive foul

What is the difference, oh that's right, most defenders get hit in the face do to the size advantage Shaq has, im not one to complain, but this is ridiculous the way they are paying "extra attention" to Shaq...

Thank you!! :bow: Just cuz Shaq is bigger he can "take it".. It's messed up!!! They're playing with him, and it's not right!!!!! :mad1: It's not Shaq's fault smaller defenders are tryin to guard Shaq the same way they guard everyone else. Shaq is bigger and has more power! It's not his fault they guard him with their face, and not their bodies or arms...
LakersGyrl2003

Sad sad bitter little man.

Postby jam4nike on Wed May 14, 2003 9:23 pm

Professional jealousy. :man6:
jam4nike

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 2:48 am

Slayer Alstarx wrote:Duncan has been clearing out with his off arm since he's been in the NBA.
That's his 'move'. I bet even on the NBA video games he does it.

Didn't they even show Duncan in a commercial where they hooked up wires to him doin this!??? I think it was for 987 sports or something, and I think it also had Steve Franchise in the commercial.... hmmmmmm :man9:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion