Longest off-season ever...

Re: Longest off-season ever...

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 am

Not really. I'm a huge Cowboys fan as well (As big a Cowboys fan as a Lakers fan) so obviously it's a very exciting time for me right now. I'm still excited for the Lakers, but I probably won't get that into it till the Cowboys season is over in February. :man1:
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby therealdeal on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 am

^ That would probably make you a bigger Cowboy fan actually since you won't be that into about half the NBA season.

Also, the Cowboys just lost to Seattle badly, that's got to sting.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

therealdeal wrote:^ That would probably make you a bigger Cowboy fan actually since you won't be that into about half the NBA season.

Absolutely does, but it's just one game won't jump off the bridge yet. :man12: :man10:

Anyways I don't love the Cowboys more I just think because the season is significantly shorter than 82 games I'm more into it. I'm still very into Lakers season, but just not as much towards the beginning. From February-June I'm as into it if not moreso than football season.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby therealdeal on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 am

Texas Lakers Fan wrote:
therealdeal wrote:^ That would probably make you a bigger Cowboy fan actually since you won't be that into about half the NBA season.

Absolutely does, but it's just one game won't jump off the bridge yet. :man12: :man10:

Anyways I don't love the Cowboys more I just think because the season is significantly shorter than 82 games I'm more into it. I'm still very into Lakers season, but just not as much towards the beginning. From February-June I'm as into it if not moreso than football season.

Fair enough.

Dallas also has Tampa Bay at home this week. That's going to be a tough game.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion