Magic Is Going Off On Twitter

Re: Magic Is Going Off On Twitter

Postby LakerBoyz24 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:46 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:Magic said some great stuff. However, Magic lost the ear and, in my opinion, the respect of many in Lakers lore because he always seems to be eager to dump on LA for the sake of ESPN.

Kobe does need to be a better leader or ,better yet, a different type of leader. Guys like MWP are going to go into battle with him and follow his lead. Nash will. Jordan Hill will. The other guys need help finding their role. If Kobe wants to win then he has to also, just like Mike D, be flexible with what he does and wants.

The only criticism I really didn't like was the MWP one because Ron has been playing great D all year plain and simple.

Pretty much this. I ignore anything out of the mouth of Magic nowadays, whether true or not there because seems to be a small agenda behind all his actions. When the Lakers are down, he loves to bag on them to get press/publicity or whatever. When they're doing great, all he does is criticize their mistakes. He's a big mouth and he probably holds no real weight within the organization besides to seem friendly with them for the sake of PR since he was a legendary player within the franchise. If I was the organization, I would be quite annoyed at some of the things he says in the media that constantly puts the Lakers, their players/coaches, and their organization, under fire.
LakerBoyz24

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Texas Lakers Fan wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:Magic said some great stuff. However, Magic lost the ear and, in my opinion, the respect of many in Lakers lore because he always seems to be eager to dump on LA for the sake of ESPN.

Kobe does need to be a better leader or ,better yet, a different type of leader. Guys like MWP are going to go into battle with him and follow his lead. Nash will. Jordan Hill will. The other guys need help finding their role. If Kobe wants to win then he has to also, just like Mike D, be flexible with what he does and wants.

The only criticism I really didn't like was the MWP one because Ron has been playing great D all year plain and simple.

Lol what games have you been watching? World Peace has been horrendous on defense all season. He's slow as a turtle and can't keep anyone in front of him. Not even a shell of his former self. There's a reason he was moved to power forward although he still sucked on defense then.

Pretty simple the Lakers are a three man team.

Kobe has been great, Nash has been solid but hurt frequently, and Dwight is nowhere near 100 percent. Everyone else is either inconsistent (Meeks, Hill and World Peace) or just garbage.

Being laughed at by you is akin to being clowned by the guy in the club who pisses on himself and thinks its funny. What games have I been watching? Oh I don't know, the Lakers games. By your post it is obvious you don't watch the game or if you do you have very little idea what you are watching. Ron has played pretty damn great this season. His shooting has been up and down but he has played solid to great defense all year. By the way, since you obviously don't watch the games, Ron was moved because Mike wanted a different rotation.

Forgive me for disagreeing with your amazing evaluation of the team but to your evaluation I say, "no!"
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby retro_nights on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 pm

but his tweets arent a representation of ESPN
---
Team lakers
retro_nights

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion