malone and payton???

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:09 am

Well that article means that Malone is basically a lock and well how is GP goin to say no to the Diesel. I can't believe this will happen, but to round it out we need to sign pike or daniels and s. williams or ty hill or big shot rob for the vet. min so that we have back ups at the SG and C positions. Rounding out the roster to look like this:

PG-Payton, Fisher, Pargo
SG-Kobe, Pike/Daniels, Rush, Payton
SF-George, Fox*, Walton, Pike/Daniels
PF-Malone, Rob/Ty Hill, Cook, Slava
C- Shaq, Williams/Hill, Slava

Payton-MLE
Malone-LLE
Pike/Daniels-Vet Min.
Williams/Horry/Hill-Vet Min.
*Fox-Injured

That puts us at a 15 man roster which is one to two men too much, but I'll let management take care of waiving players, I just hire them.
So Shaqass I hope to recieve a wedding invitation and as long as your girl follows the Lakers and lets you follow them too, then I won't need to wish you look on your marriage. :man7:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby shaqass on Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:10 am

I would say she is the best "indirect" Lakers fan in the world :man10: I mean I am a diehard fan and she doesn't care at all, but she let me follow the Lakers as much as I want for 10 years and it's not an easy task. Well even if we get Travis Knight I will marry her anyway sooner or later :man1: but I think I am a bit out of topic now!
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:10 am

Lakers Frizzo,

With your proposed signing of Scottie Pippen, the Lakers could probably exist as a country by itself and win the GOLd in the Summer Olympics.

Just imagine:

PG: Gary Payton
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Scottie Pippen
PF: Karl Malone
C: Shaq O'neal

Payton and Malone from all the reports that we hear are possibilities. Hopefully, Pippen turns down Chicago for LA.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Say it ain't so

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:06 pm

Read this article and pray that this guy isn't right:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=c ... &type=lgns

Cause if he is, no Glove and the Mailman and the other FAs are already taking their interests and moving away from the Lake Show :man2:

I still believe it will happen, but I just wanted you all to understand that the NBA will always first be a business.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:22 pm

Yes true, but green or gold my friend?

Because if you ask ANY champion in NBA history, he'll tell you no ammount of green is nearly worth the gold...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby lakers frizzo on Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:26 pm

just wanted to say that i love your picture and that i truly hope that mitch is exploring every possibility which is what west was the best at. i truly think that west would have the lakers undisputed as the champs the next four years if he had stayed. i just hope that we get an impact player on the 16th and dont get put in a position to have to settle for a second tier player if we get malone alone we are set payton would be a cherry on top. all we lacked last year was the third scorin option and malone will NEED to be that to get his scoring title. payton would give us a third dominant defensive presence. we'll c
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby LaChAmP 2004 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:19 pm

----- Important Note: I am sorry, if any of this doesn't make sense. It's just that my English is NOT super good. Anyway, so be patient with me. Thanks. ------

I like this line-up roster team

PG-Payton, Fisher, Pargo
SG-Kobe, Pike/Daniels, Rush, Payton
SF-George, Fox*, Walton, Pike/Daniels
PF-Malone, Rob/Ty Hill, Cook, Slava

But I have no ideas who is Williams, Daniels, Cook, Pike and Walton. oO; but I watched the NBA draft, they are selected to Lakers. Oh.

I think that would be good idea if this coming-up 2003-2004 LA team will be...

Guard - Payton, Unless if injured, take Fisher in! I love Fisher, he's very good at 3pts shooting. He is also fun to watch when he plays. Hopefully he signs for LA, on other hand, he has three teams to chooseook, Slava

But I have no ideas who is Williams, Daniels, Cook, Pike and Walton. oO; but I watched the NBA draft, they are selected to Lakers. Oh.

I think that would be good idea if this coming-up 2003-2004 LA team will be...

Guard - Payton, Unless if injured, take Fisher in! I love Fisher, he's very good at 3pts shooting. He is also fun to watch when he plays. Hopefully he signs for LA, on other hand, he has three teams to choose from, MIAMI HEATS, BLAZERS TRAILER.. I hate this team =[ and at last, LA LAKERS.

Forward guard - Karlone Malone, it's possible.. I don't see any teams he want to sign. However, I am sure he will be playing for Lakers, I think. =D

Point guard - Of course, KOBE! You know, he rocks! =P If injured, I guess Jannero Pargo. He is pretty good, unfortunanely he has a less of experience because he's a rookie. But he seems good enough, he can shot 3pts, but Fisher can do bet from, MIAMI HEATS, BLAZERS TRAILER.. I hate this team =[ and at last, LA LAKERS.

Forward guard - Karlone Malone, it's possible.. I don't see any teams he want to sign. However, I am sure he will be playing for Lakers, I think. =D

Point guard - Of course, KOBE! You know, he rocks! =P If injured, I guess Jannero Pargo. He is pretty good, unfortunanely he has a less of experience because he's a rookie. But he seems good enough, he can shot 3pts, but Fisher can do better, through. I don't want Rush to play much of minutes because he's litte clumsy and make some bad plays, i.e. turnovers.

Center - Yeah, Shaq! But I heard some of rumours, Shaq might not be playing for Lakers next year. I hope not! =/ I hope he will stay all his life till he retires!

Power forward - Umm..., Fox? I don't know if he's still injured on his leg. What about Brian Cook, or Luke Walton? I hope both of the rookies will do their best to lead the Lakers outgointer, through. I don't want Rush to play much of minutes because he's litte clumsy and make some bad plays, i.e. turnovers.

Center - Yeah, Shaq! But I heard some of rumours, Shaq might not be playing for Lakers next year. I hope not! =/ I hope he will stay all his life till he retires!

Power forward - Umm..., Fox? I don't know if he's still injured on his leg. What about Brian Cook, or Luke Walton? I hope both of the rookies will do their best to lead the Lakers outgoing through the season 2003-2004. If they didn't, they better be traded! Lmao just kidding :P

LAKERS - FREE AGENTS

--- Mark Madsen
Now, I know Mark Madsen is free-agent, I think he should be traded. I like this way how he offends and defends but ugh.., he can't shoot better.

--- Brian Shaw
Well, he's old. He is a good player, I admire him. At least, he can hustle. =D I would love him to stay and play for the LA, still. Otherwise, he can retire? He has been pg through the season 2003-2004. If they didn't, they better be traded! Lmao just kidding :P

LAKERS - FREE AGENTS

--- Mark Madsen
Now, I know Mark Madsen is free-agent, I think he should be traded. I like this way how he offends and defends but ugh.., he can't shoot better.

--- Brian Shaw
Well, he's old. He is a good player, I admire him. At least, he can hustle. =D I would love him to stay and play for the LA, still. Otherwise, he can retire? He has been playing for 14 years.

-- Tracy Murray
I am not sure about him. I don't see alot of him coming out on the court and play. He also played a very little of minutes. I won't comment on rather he should stay for LA or kick him out. Lol =P

-- Samaki Walker
At last, Walker.. he's seems like Shaq. He is more of rebounder guy. Sometime, he offenses and battles for the ball. He doesn't take alot of shot. It's sort of sad because he played more minutes last season 2001-2002, grabbed 460 seasonlaying for 14 years.

-- Tracy Murray
I am not sure about him. I don't see alot of him coming out on the court and play. He also played a very little of minutes. I won't comment on rather he should stay for LA or kick him out. Lol =P

-- Samaki Walker
At last, Walker.. he's seems like Shaq. He is more of rebounder guy. Sometime, he offenses and battles for the ball. He doesn't take alot of shot. It's sort of sad because he played more minutes last season 2001-2002, grabbed 460 season 2001-2002 points and won 3rd champion. Comapred to his season 2002-2003, scored 296 points and well.. LA lost to San Antonio, during the 2nd round. =( I also dislike San Antonio, but I have no reasons to hate any teams I hate. I like Tony Parker, he's only 21 and play very good at this kind of NBA level.

Most of all, I hate Ruben Patterson.. I used to admire Tim Duncan but now I didn't. I don't know, all of suddenly.. he beated LA. He always leads SA with high-man points every year during his SA 2001-2002 points and won 3rd champion. Comapred to his season 2002-2003, scored 296 points and well.. LA lost to San Antonio, during the 2nd round. =( I also dislike San Antonio, but I have no reasons to hate any teams I hate. I like Tony Parker, he's only 21 and play very good at this kind of NBA level.

Most of all, I hate Ruben Patterson.. I used to admire Tim Duncan but now I didn't. I don't know, all of suddenly.. he beated LA. He always leads SA with high-man points every year during his SA career.
LaChAmP 2004

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:36 pm

Very thorough Lakerchamp 2004, and your english is just fine. I understood it and I definitely understood that line-up cause I want that line up too. That's the same line-up I posted, so it's only fair that I explain to you the guys you didn't know.

Pike-is from the Clippers and he is an excellent shooter and the benefits are that our game is an inside out game with Shaq demanding the ball. So when the defense doubles on him all he has to do is toss it back out and they would rotate the ball to the open man. If Pike is that guy, about half the time he will sink that open 3. The other reasons he is so attractive to us to pick up is that he won't have to move cause he lives in LA and he will come cheap, about a million dollars for one year.

Scott Williams-used to play with the Bulls when Phil Jackson was in Chicago coaching. You know Michael was on that team and Scott did an excellent job with Jordan, so he will have no problem hooking up with another great in Kobe. Plus he knows the triangle offense, so we wouldn't have to develop him into our offense...he already knows it. He would come cheap too...1 million

Ty Hill-is a great rebounder and a hustle guy, plus he plays the position at which we are weak at...Power Foward...thats all that needs to be said to understand why we want him...comes cheap too

Antonio Daniels-is a big guard with scrappy defense and good jumping ability. He would help our defense and could give Kobe some rest, if Kareem Rush still hasn't developed yet

Cook and Walton- they are our rookies that we picked up in the draft. Cook kind of plays like Robert Horry, while Walton plays like a Scottie Pippen/Rick Fox. Rick Fox is injured so Walton will do good backing up Devean and Cook can take over where Horry left off, but hopefully start hitting some shots.

Well welcome to the club and I hope that cleared it up. Look forward to hearing from you again.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion