Malone Confirmed As A Laker according to NBC4

Postby The Real Deal on Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:35 pm

I will not convict him yet in my eyes, I merely think that if the evidence is not trumped up or exaggerated (it very well could be) it looks grim and I refuse to assume that there is a conspiracy, that is somewhat irresponsible and a bit immature. This isn't exactly the Kennedy Assassination here...

But as far as Kobe has behaved until recently (allegedly) and from what I myself have seen, he seems to be a great young athlete and a wonderful and mature role model. I hold my breath and wait for the release of the evidence, in the event that charges are made, and I hope that the results clear Kobe's name and reputation. I also eagerly and hopefully await to see if the charges are dropped and Kobe has been in my prayers. I know he did not RAPE anyone (unless he is a genius at acting and he doesn't seem that way in his commercials) but he may have acted very inappropriately, let us hope this all comes to an abrupt end so we can all get back to being excited about next years's unbelievable roster...
The Real Deal

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:30 pm

did you read the title of the thread? this is about Malone SIGNING WITH THE LAKERS. Go post that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] somewhere else.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion