Malone Confirmed As A Laker according to NBC4

Malone Confirmed As A Laker according to NBC4

Postby BDG on Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:30 pm

According to NBC Channel 4 News, Karl Malone has just verbally agreed to a deal with the Lakers! It's verbally set in stone!

YES!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:34 pm

YES!!!! OMG!!! Great findings! :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:39 pm

thank you, and i just saw on CBS2 that Jim Hill reported that the Daily News claims that Malone has agreed to join the Lakers as well! THIS IS GREAT!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:43 pm

Now we just have to wait till the 16th, sign these two hall of famers, and go get our vengance and let these boys get their rings...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:44 am

:D sweeeEt
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby lilwicked805 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:35 pm

anybody have link????... cause no one else has reported it
lilwicked805

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:25 pm

Well, sorry to put a damper on the mood here, but I hope Malone and Payton can combine to replace Kobe, cause he is headed to prison for a long time...I feel so betrayed. Why did he throw all of it away, I guess he is not the kind of man that he was so careful to pretend to be on camera. I will never trust a professional athlete again, nor will I trust anyone in the media regarding someone's character.

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:34 pm

yeah just like the guest... or are you really a guest, you can be a fan posin as a guest to start something, you know... this guy must be board, he's so scared to log in, because he probably is a member of this site, and says he is a fan...............Man Ive been thinkin like a dectective all day..lol
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:47 pm

Guest obviously is either a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] or ignorant. Maybe both.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:50 pm

the guest is both.... plus he's an IDIOT!!!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:09 pm

Yes.. I am a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], ignorant, and an idiot. Oh yeah.. I'm also a Spurs fan. :man7:

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:15 pm

Then what the f*ck you doin in a Laker forum...oh yeah i forgot...we got exciting things happenin over here....what have the Spurs done so far besides kiss major [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to Kidd. My bad I forgot how bad you Spurms fans have it...welcome and get some excitement cause its gotta be tough looking at dull boring duncan bank shooting all day...after you are done gettin your thrills, get the f*ck out
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:17 pm

You obviously don't know the facts of the case.

Look up the word "allegations."

These are just accusations, Kobe hasn't been found guilty yet. That's why you're ignorant, because you don't look at the facts.

The other possibility is that you are a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

You come on a Laker board as a Guest just to accuse Kobe of being a rapist. Then you scurry away home like a little [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

So you're a Spurs fan... uh... no one cares. Just because you're a Spurs fan does not mean you have to start trashing Kobe before he's been convicted. I even know a lot of Kings fans who hate the Lakers but think that aren't passing judgment yet.

So use your head before you start talking [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby SWOL on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:23 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR ONE YEAR DYNASTY IS UP SPERM FAN
GO AHEAD GET J KIDD,,,GARY WILL LOCK HIS [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] UP
H E A R
I S
A
3 2
O U N C H
SPORTSBOTTLE
O F
H A T E R A I D !!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAAAAAATCH
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Reddy on Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:37 pm

I know
So u gonna come back here when kobe is proven innocent?
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:12 pm

Guys,

I expect all this BS about Kobe. We just have to be thick skinned about it.
Just imagine the abuse Kobe will receive NOW from the fans from Sac town.

Hopefully, the fans around this country will feel for Kobe and support him when the Lakers play in the road. I even hope that the fans from Sac town has enough dignity to applaud and respect Kobe.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:34 pm

Actually, believe it or not, the Sacramento fans at www.sackings.com are showing RESPECT to Kobe and hoping he gets through this. I was stunned at this, but it's a nice display of class. I posted earlier that we should expect spammers to come on and attack Kobe to try and get on our nerves. They just don't have a life or anything better to do.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:37 pm

Hey guys i was listening to XTRA 690 with J.T. the Brick who was interviewing someone from Rocky mountain news. Well anyways Kobe was at the hospital to voluntarily get DNA testing, it'll be in the papers tomorrow...watch
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:40 pm

Oh well, I guess we just found that out right now! You should post that on the Heard On the Radio Why Kobe Was At the Hospital thread; good work playa!

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby The Real Deal on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:43 pm

The guest (not the spurs fan) was me. I made the comments about Kobe throwing it all away and not trusting people anymore. I simply KNOW he is guilty, there are too many facts to overlook. I forgot to log in and maybe I deserve to be called a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] because of that, but don't call me ignorant, I know the charges have not been made yet and, at this point, the case involves allegations only...but if y'all would see that they have biological evidence, proof of his whereabouts, an eye witness or two, a cab driver that says things are "fishy" and strange behavior by Kobe and his friends on the night in question, and a young woman that by all accounts is trustworthy and moral, you start to see that (just like so many times before) one CANNOT judge character from the boob tube, the arena, ads or interviews. Kobe is an introvert, he hides the darker recesses of his persona from all, even his wife and best friends, so making the snap judgement to start claiming he is incapable of such behavior and is automatically innocent because you like him as a player on your favorite team is as ignorant as anything I have said.
Last edited by The Real Deal on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Real Deal

Postby The Real Deal on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 pm

People that say "Kobe doesn't need to rape anyone because he can get anyone he wants" make me sick to my stomache. Just because he is rich and famous and good looking, doesn't mean every girl in the free world will throw herself at him in a fit of sexual frenzy. Contrary to popular American beliefs, NOT EVERYONE IN THE FREE WORLD SACRIFICES THEIR MORALS AND CHARACTER FOR SEX, FAME AND MONEY. Claiming that she would WANT him just because he is Kobe is a dangerous and evil way of perceiving the situation. If Kobe felt that same way then I know why he might be in this current situation...maybe he thought "she'll go for me, who wouldn't" and the fact that she said no and that he (the great and powerful Kobe Bryant) couldn't get her to go for him enraged his arrogance and he took it out on her...don't make assumptions of innocence in the face of such overwhelming evidence..
The Real Deal

Kobe One is right

Postby LakerLiker on Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:48 am

I agree with Kobe One Kenobi. Let's not get all crazy about what has amounted to near-nothing. Wait for official allegations to be made before trashing Kobe or getting all a-twitter about what might happen.. :man10:

There has to be facts, a case, and truth before a "conviction". I'm thinking Kobe is more careful in the future of who he flirts with :man11:

Vanessa I'm sure deserves the truth!
“I don’t think there will ever be another 6’9” point guard who smiles while he humiliates you.”
--James Worthy, on longtime teammate Magic Johnson
LakerLiker

Assumptions???

Postby LakerLiker on Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:53 am

RealDeal- the converse is also true, is it not?

Assumptions of guilt are just as inappropriate as assumptions of innocence at this point in the game..!

:man3:
“I don’t think there will ever be another 6’9” point guard who smiles while he humiliates you.”
--James Worthy, on longtime teammate Magic Johnson
LakerLiker

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:21 am

I am going to PARTIALLY agree with Real Deal. I understand where he is coming from...WE DO NOT KNOW KOBE personally!!!! How could we say with out a doubt that this is NO WAY true??? Because he speaks well, and does not hang with a crew?? Because he does McDonald/Sprite commercials with kids?? We MUST reserve judgment, I hope that he is innocent. Only time will tell, but to say that there is no way he did this is pure ignorance!
MIKEDOG

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:57 pm

I still would much rather have them sign, to then belive it ya know? But damn this is great news...

Ahhh... Finnaly we'll be able to reclaim our title by STEAM ROLLING over people like we did two years ago...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion