Mark Your Calendars

Mark Your Calendars

Postby mazter_roshi on Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:58 pm

November 6 Thu @ San Antonio

Our first chance at San Antonio in the upcoming season. This is gonna be one hell of a game to watch for us. The opener is against Dallas too!!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/lakers/schedule/index.html

GO LAKERS GO!!!!!!!!!!! :jam2:

Shaq is back and Kobe is looking to relieve some anger on the court :man9:
mazter_roshi

Postby forever.lakerfan on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:18 pm

oooh..can't wait to see horry in a spurs' jersey
"I know Kobe better than anyone. The great person you see on the court and in the public is a far greater person off the court."
-Vanessa Bryant
forever.lakerfan

Postby Makaveli on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:33 pm

sucks that dallas has to start the season with a loss :man10:
Makaveli

Postby echo nation on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:37 pm

they better get used to it
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby JSM on Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:10 am

I would hate to be the Mavs, because that first game is when alot is going to happen. Kobe will relieve his anger about everything by dropping point after point on dallas; Shaq has to show everyone that he will dominate, will tear every team apart and that he is in the excellent shape; Malone has to prove, to unbelievers, that he still can play, that he can adjust to the offense, and that being a 3rd or 4th option is ok with him, and that he isn't just looking to score so he can break the record; Payton has to prove, to unbelievers, that he can adjust and adapt. And Phil has to prove, to unbelievers, that he can handle all this talent and the egos that go with them. This is a very important game, where we have to crush the mavs, if we do so we will strike fear in everyone else from the beginning. So I expect to see everyone do very well this game, this might be on of our best regular season games performance wise.

The other big game is against the spurs. The lakers, especially Kobe and Shaq already have this date circled. They are waiting to unleash the fury upon them. Kobe and Shaq are not good losers, so they will be looking to destroy this team, and let them know that the playoffs are going to go totally different this year. Kobe will shut up the new alleged kobe stopper and Shaq will punish timmy severely. After this game, the spurs will pack up and move into hiding with Osama.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:02 am

We will win 69 Games, by looking at the schedule I predict this. (I took into consideration our back to back games, and long plane travels.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby echo nation on Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:05 am

i see them winning more than 69... they'll probably tie the Bull's record of 72, if not break it

Phil Jackson has said that he would like to go 82-0 sometime (this was like 3 years ago)
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Return to Lakers Discussion