MDA is a phony

MDA is a phony

Postby hollywood swinger on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:20 pm

I was so wrong when i thought this guy was the right coach for this team. Thursday he will be totally exposed as a clown of a coach when he tries to run and gun with the heat instead of trying to slow it down and punish them inside with our bigs since that is their weakness.
Let me point out the reason i believe this country clown coach is a phony. He goes to guys on the bench who have not played nor complained like Meeks, jamison, hill, clark who come in an save his butt by playing hard and on occassion have a big game for him while in rotation and then he praises them in the post game presser saying how great they are with positive attitudes and hard play. and then how does he repay them? with dnp's out the wazoo. Look at meeks how he is getting sh** on after he gave nothing but effort and energy when in rotation after MDA first experiment failed as usual. he did the samething to hill & jamison. Now watch what he does to Earl Clark when camel head gasol comes back. he has already tipped his hand how he is going right back to gasol in the starting lineup which means clark will be getting limited if not dnp's again. can't coach like that because players look at you as a phony. mark my words he will lose meeks, clark and jamison before the season ends. MDA is a major flake.
the posting artist formally known as west-magic-kobe 8/2004
hollywood swinger

Re: MDA is a phony

Postby therealdeal on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Enough with these threads.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Return to Lakers Discussion