Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby D.B. Cooper on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 pm

We are not getting Wiggins.
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

LakerFanIam wrote:
therealdeal wrote:We do have a core: Kobe and Pau.

We're not going to go into a long rebuild if we can rebuild now and if we could get Carmelo and LeBron in 2014 then we have a fantastic shot at winning a ring or two for Kobe before he retires.


Sure, putting LeBron & Melo with Kobe & Pau would be great... If we win that lottery, I'd be thrilled.
But even the biggest optimist has to realize that's a long shot.

If that doesn't happen, then I'm not sure how you consider Kobe & Pau our Core going into 2015 or 2016...

If that doesn't happen then we're going to be pretty awful for two years anyway.

Look, our plans in 2014 don't have to negate any future plans. If we land both of them, then we can set it up so we clear space again in 2016 to try to lure Durant. If we only land one then we'll be a middling team we'll be in the run for Durant in 2016 anyway.

The two plans don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby lakersin4 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm

therealdeal wrote:
LakerFanIam wrote:
therealdeal wrote:We do have a core: Kobe and Pau.

We're not going to go into a long rebuild if we can rebuild now and if we could get Carmelo and LeBron in 2014 then we have a fantastic shot at winning a ring or two for Kobe before he retires.


Sure, putting LeBron & Melo with Kobe & Pau would be great... If we win that lottery, I'd be thrilled.
But even the biggest optimist has to realize that's a long shot.

If that doesn't happen, then I'm not sure how you consider Kobe & Pau our Core going into 2015 or 2016...

If that doesn't happen then we're going to be pretty awful for two years anyway.

Look, our plans in 2014 don't have to negate any future plans. If we land both of them, then we can set it up so we clear space again in 2016 to try to lure Durant. If we only land one then we'll be a middling team we'll be in the run for Durant in 2016 anyway.

The two plans don't have to be mutually exclusive.

If anything, getting guys to help us win now increases our chances of getting Durant.. If it wasn't for those 16 trophies we wouldn't be talking about all these guys becoming Lakers. The more we remind the league what we do the more attractive we become.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby jlkr on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Think Lebron is a pipe dream. That's a definite if he wins another ring. Wiggins is also a pipe dream as well. Think Melo is available as the Knicks will probably implode in the brutal competition to be the team that knocks the Heat off (competing against Brooklyn, Indiana and Chicago: not convinced the Knicks have what it takes). So I agree the Lakers should go after him even though they might be better off waiting longer and getting Durant. But that means Kobe likely leaves. Which is what Wade may have been alluding to with that Instagram picture a few pages back: not him and Lebron on the Lakers, but Kobe on the Heat.

Don't want any part of Wade, his athleticism is clearly declining, he would not be worth close to max by the time he became available. Same with Bosh. Gasol will decline further as well.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

--Robert Frost
User avatar
jlkr

 
Posts: 4201
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: your friendly neighborhood bar

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Here's the thing and I want everyone who says "LeBron isn't leaving" to make me an argument:

If Carmelo signs in LA, Kobe and Gasol re-sign and leave enough room for a max contract, how does that not at least INTEREST LeBron?

How does that not at least look amazing on paper? In fact, how does that not look better than Miami? Wade barely makes it through the year anymore and Bosh has become a shadow of his former self because he's so underutilized. The Heat are tied to a bunch of old farts who are injury prone and could break down any moment. If that team struggles like they've been to the Finals 3 years in a row and are tired...

How does a core of Kobe, Gasol, and Carmelo not at least look like a damn good place to be for the next few years? If I'm LeBron, I'd have to seriously consider that. Add that to the fact that it's LA and his brand would get even bigger internationally. Add that to Nick Young coming off the bench in a sixth man role. Maybe we can get Hill, Jordan, and Wesley to stick around and we're looking at possibly a younger version of the bench they've got in Miami to go with Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol. Draft a PG with our 1st rounder and we're talking about:

1st Rounder/Farmar
Bryant/??
Anthony/Young
James/Hill
Gasol/??

Does that not look amazing to anybody?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby last stand on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:02 pm

i think more important that roster, after dwight leaving lebron would get a heroes welcome in Los Angeles. if he thought miami's welcome was awesome wait until a star like him makes his way to LA and he gets to play 41 games in front of leonardo dicaprio, jack, denzel, andy garcia and the host of celebrities that would plague the arena once lebron signed.

it already is the hottest ticket in LA sports wise. bring in lebron and melo and i think it'll only explode

and the gatekeepers will love lebron for it and will make sure the backlash is minimal
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7502
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby Rooscooter on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:40 pm

abeer3 wrote:why not melo and bosh?


Bosh has been the best clutch player for Miami in a number of series and has done the dirty work for that team. I actually like him a lot more than Melo..... in fact everything he brings Melo negates from a teammate/teamwork standpoint.

LeBron and Bosh if we're lighting blunts.....
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 23021
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Andalué

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby charvin on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm not on that side of the argument, but I'll provide a point for them so as to play devil's advocate. You still need the FO to put together good role players to surround them, which you can't afford if we sign 4 players on the starting line-up to take up the entire salary. You are then left with MLE/mini-MLE and veteran's minimum salary and from that, you have to hope that anyone chasing a ring is willing to do what they're doing now in Miami and come play for those types of salaries.

The pro I would take out of it is that the Lakers have a more serviceable center in Gasol over Bosh. The Heat have always gotten past this weakness simply because their speed covers it, but we've seen over and over in the playoffs that a good center will destroy them ala Hibbert.

therealdeal wrote:Here's the thing and I want everyone who says "LeBron isn't leaving" to make me an argument:

If Carmelo signs in LA, Kobe and Gasol re-sign and leave enough room for a max contract, how does that not at least INTEREST LeBron?

How does that not at least look amazing on paper? In fact, how does that not look better than Miami? Wade barely makes it through the year anymore and Bosh has become a shadow of his former self because he's so underutilized. The Heat are tied to a bunch of old farts who are injury prone and could break down any moment. If that team struggles like they've been to the Finals 3 years in a row and are tired...

How does a core of Kobe, Gasol, and Carmelo not at least look like a damn good place to be for the next few years? If I'm LeBron, I'd have to seriously consider that. Add that to the fact that it's LA and his brand would get even bigger internationally. Add that to Nick Young coming off the bench in a sixth man role. Maybe we can get Hill, Jordan, and Wesley to stick around and we're looking at possibly a younger version of the bench they've got in Miami to go with Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol. Draft a PG with our 1st rounder and we're talking about:

1st Rounder/Farmar
Bryant/??
Anthony/Young
James/Hill
Gasol/??

Does that not look amazing to anybody?
charvin

 
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby The Rock on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 pm

We cant depend on Kobe and Pau anymore...Im not sure having them as your 2nd and 3rd best players can win you a ring. Kobe is 35 coming off a major achilles injury, Pau entering his mid 30s we all know his recent struggles. Lot of uncertainty.

I think 2 issues come up with regards to Bron

- Why leave Miami whos under the watch of Pat Riley whos delivered titles to him and protected Bron like crazy. There is a comfort level between those two
- Why would Bron go out West which is much more grueling and help add on to Kobe's ring count lol that doesnt make any sense

If Bron comes along fine and daddy

But I'd target Melo first, hes easier to acquire and easier to convince to come on board. Get the more realistic option. I bet if we wait on Bron forever we might lose out on Melo in the process, then you're 0 for 2.
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19992
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby charvin on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Per Kobe's comment, why does it not bother LeBron to up Wade's ring count?
charvin

 
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby The Rock on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Because 1 is easier to leap over than 5 Lol come on Wade was never taken seriously as Bron's competitor to his legacy. He had a little run from 05 to 07 but that was it. Wade was phenomenal but you just knew his brilliance wasn't gonna last and it didnt
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19992
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby Armani on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 pm

LeBron on any roster looks amazing to me. If we have even a 1% chance for LeBron, we should go full throttle at it.

Edit- Also, Kobe and 'Melo won't work. Not enough basketballs to go around.
Image
User avatar
Armani

 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby The Rock on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Armani wrote:LeBron on any roster looks amazing to me. If we have even a 1% chance for LeBron, we should go full throttle at it.

Edit- Also, Kobe and 'Melo won't work. Not enough basketballs to go around.


2007 FiBA Americas, 2008 Olympics, 2012 Olympics. We know Kobe takes it very seriously. If he's serious enough to sacrifice his game to help the team win in a world stage why wouldn't he do it now if theres another reliable scorer on the team?

Answer me this question other than Pau in 2008 to 2010, has there been any reliable scorer on the Lakers squad who can create his own shot, make things happen and for stretches can be relied on to shoulder the offensive load? Nope

Whoever it may be...Bron or Melo or both, Kobe will do whatever is necessary to help the team win. We saw it last year too
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19992
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby lakersin4 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 pm

therealdeal wrote:Here's the thing and I want everyone who says "LeBron isn't leaving" to make me an argument:

If Carmelo signs in LA, Kobe and Gasol re-sign and leave enough room for a max contract, how does that not at least INTEREST LeBron?

How does that not at least look amazing on paper? In fact, how does that not look better than Miami? Wade barely makes it through the year anymore and Bosh has become a shadow of his former self because he's so underutilized. The Heat are tied to a bunch of old farts who are injury prone and could break down any moment. If that team struggles like they've been to the Finals 3 years in a row and are tired...

How does a core of Kobe, Gasol, and Carmelo not at least look like a damn good place to be for the next few years? If I'm LeBron, I'd have to seriously consider that. Add that to the fact that it's LA and his brand would get even bigger internationally. Add that to Nick Young coming off the bench in a sixth man role. Maybe we can get Hill, Jordan, and Wesley to stick around and we're looking at possibly a younger version of the bench they've got in Miami to go with Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol. Draft a PG with our 1st rounder and we're talking about:

1st Rounder/Farmar
Bryant/??
Anthony/Young
James/Hill
Gasol/??

Does that not look amazing to anybody?

Well to start, if Lebron wins another ring, he's not leaving Miami plain & simple.. I don't care if we sign Melo AND Paul George, & get them to take paycuts so Bron can still get the Max.. You don't leave a team you just had a 3peat with & made it to the finals 4 years in a row.. If Miami wins, I think the only chance of Lebron leaving is some freak injury ending Bosh or Wade's career or something crazy like that..

To your next point.. I don't think we get Kobe & Gasol to agree to contracts until after we're done in free agency.. We renounce their rights & tell them, we're going to go get as many stars as we can, & you guys are free to decide how to split the remaining cap room between you. Just making it known to the media & players we're going after that they're going to come back for whatever is left will be enough, we'll sign them last..

I hope it goes like this.. & I'm sure I'll get flamed for not wanting Lebron.. But I think Lebron winning another ring gives us a better chance at getting 2 stars:

- Lebron wins another ring..

- Melo sees that he has no chance to make it to the finals with Lebron in his conference & says he'll come to the Lakers..

- Next we have a disappointed Paul George, who couldn't get by The Superfriends even with a healthy Granger returning this season.. We have his idol Kobe reach out & say "hey man, me, Pau, & Melo really want to bring you here & take you to the next level, we believe you can be 1 of the all time greats". Indiana hasn't been willing to pay the luxury tax at all & there's no indication that they're changing that policy, so with them retaining West, pretty much their only way of signing George to a Max deal will be to let Granger walk & maybe even lose Stephenson unless they can get him to take a discount. What chance does George have to beat Lebron with the same team he's had, minus Granger & possibly Stephenson? I think he could convince Indiana not to match a max offer for him.. It might end up being a sign & trade where we give up whoever we selected with the 2014 1st + a couple 2nd rounders, but whatever, as long as we get George. They'd probably prefer letting George go to gutting their team to keep him, only to have him walk for nothing as soon as he can become a free agent.

- George has been in the league for less than 6 seasons so his max deal starts at 13 or 14M I believe. Hopefully we can sell Melo on taking less than the 19.1M Max too. Tell him we want to bring Kobe & Pau back & can't do that with him making 20M. Start the offseason by getting Melo & George with their 1st years combining to about 30M.

- Now we have some tough decisions to make.. You know Kobe probably feels like that's enough firepower for him & Pau to split the remaining 30+M & still win. & he's probably right. I'd still love to bring in Dirk & a great rim protector like Larry Sanders though. If Dirk is willing to take a bigger paycut than Pau, like maybe even coming for the minimum after we've already built a superteam, I'd have to let Pau go get his money somewhere else.. With either Pau or Dirk, + Melo or George having to spend some minutes at PF, I think it's much more important to add that rim protector, especially a guy like Sanders that can play either PF or C.. We saw it in the Indiana/Mia series.. Hibbert came out of the game & Lebron went straight to the rim & took the life out of them.. Sanders has shown very little improvement on the offensive side & will probably be had for much less than he's worth.. I'm hoping we can steal him on a deal starting at 5-7M. I think he can be as important for us as Ben Wallace was for the Pistons..

- We finally added some good young roleplayers this offseason, & hopefully we're able to retain them next year. Farmar, Young, Johnson.. I want all these guys back if possible, in addition to Hill.. But it might come down to choosing between Hill & Gasol. So we're looking at a rotation that looks like:

Nash/Farmar
Kobe/Young/George
George/Melo/Johnson
Melo/Dirk/Hill or Pau/Kelly?
Sanders/Hill or Pau/Sacre

Absolutely love that team.. Hope we could add a good cheap 3 & D PG to replace Nash.. But no doubt that team wins a chip every season until Kobe decides to retire.. I think he could go 4-5 more seasons pacing himself & end up with 8-9 rings & become the all time scoring leader.
Last edited by lakersin4 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby The Rock on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 pm

^ I think Indiana will do everything possible to keep George, hes a restricted free agent
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19992
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Would Indiana match a max contract for Paul George?
OX1947

 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby The Rock on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Absolutely. I believe a max contract for someone coming off his rookie contract getts about $14.5/yr in year 1 and upto $17 in year 4.
Last edited by The Rock on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19992
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby Nashty Gal on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:33 pm

ugh I hate that the lakers are even considering lebron. vomit, barf, nausea

paul george.. yes, please!
The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
User avatar
Nashty Gal

 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby shoe on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Found this on realgm
Image
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5884
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby Nashty Gal on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
User avatar
Nashty Gal

 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby shoe on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 pm

^ You don't want the best player in the NBA on the Lakers? :man3:
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5884
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby HighlyFavored on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 pm

^ I dont want Kobe to be forced to play with someone who laugh at Kobe rape jokes.
HighlyFavored

 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 pm

charvin wrote:I'm not on that side of the argument, but I'll provide a point for them so as to play devil's advocate. You still need the FO to put together good role players to surround them, which you can't afford if we sign 4 players on the starting line-up to take up the entire salary. You are then left with MLE/mini-MLE and veteran's minimum salary and from that, you have to hope that anyone chasing a ring is willing to do what they're doing now in Miami and come play for those types of salaries.

The pro I would take out of it is that the Lakers have a more serviceable center in Gasol over Bosh. The Heat have always gotten past this weakness simply because their speed covers it, but we've seen over and over in the playoffs that a good center will destroy them ala Hibbert.


Well first of all, the Heat haven't had a problem with that at all. :man10:

And second of all, with Young already on a player option, if he holds that card until the Lakers make their other moves, he can be our 6th man.

On TOP of that we just attracted Kaman, Farmar, and Wesley Johnson WITHOUT a real chance at a title. Last season we attracted Antawn Jamison with a chance at the title. Do you really think we'd have any trouble filling out the roster?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby lakersin4 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm

OX1947 wrote:Would Indiana match a max contract for Paul George?

They would, without thinking twice. But it's not that simple.. They need to let Granger expire & possibly let Stephenson walk too if they want to Max George, because they won't pay the tax. So I think the question to ask is: Will Indiana dump Granger & Stephenson to Max George if he tells them he doesn't want to play there? I'm hoping the answer is no, they won't.. They'll retain Granger & Stephenson & avoid the tax & backlash they'll face if they gut the team to keep PG & then he walks as soon as he's a free agent.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Melo AND Bron are Laker targets in 2014 (Ramona pg. 10)

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 pm

lakersin4 wrote:Well to start, if Lebron wins another ring, he's not leaving Miami plain & simple.. I don't care if we sign Melo AND Paul George, & get them to take paycuts so Bron can still get the Max.. You don't leave a team you just had a 3peat with & made it to the finals 4 years in a row.. If Miami wins, I think the only chance of Lebron leaving is some freak injury ending Bosh or Wade's career or something crazy like that..
I agree, but I see them threepeating as LESS likely than Carmelo and LeBron teaming up here. They looked exhausted THIS time around. Unless Wade juices up the entire season, they're not winning the East this year. I'm calling it now.

lakersin4 wrote:To your next point.. I don't think we get Kobe & Gasol to agree to contracts until after we're done in free agency.. We renounce their rights & tell them, we're going to go get as many stars as we can, & you guys are free to decide how to split the remaining cap room between you. Just making it known to the media & players we're going after that they're going to come back for whatever is left will be enough, we'll sign them last..
I agree with this. It's been one of my main points as a positive.

Per the rest of your point: barring some sort of unforeseen disaster in Indiana, Paul isn't leaving.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40430
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Lets Go Lakers and 16 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.