Metta Book Signing At Barnes & Nobles

Metta Book Signing At Barnes & Nobles

Postby Kobe8Fan on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 pm

I know Metta isn't a Laker anymore. But the reason why I posted on Lakers discussion is cause the guy was a true Laker. If any true Laker is back in town to meet fans, i'm posting it to let Lakers fans know. The guy was a fan favorite and helped the Lakers get that NBA Western Conference Championship and NBA Championship. I know there's people that got love for Metta and wanna meet him one last time before he's off to be back home in New York and playing for the Knicks.

Metta will be doing an instore book signing at Barnes and Noble at The Grove on Tuesday, July 23rd at 7pm. He will be signing copies of his children's book, "Metta's Bedtime Stories," for people who purchase the book. Please note that he will ONLY be signing copies of the book (NO sports memorabilia, basketballs, etc). Photo opportunities will only be available from the signing line.

IMPORTANT: ***This is a wristbanded event! Wristbands will be available after 9:00AM on July 23rd with book purchase.***

If you live outside the Los Angeles area and/or cannot attend, you can purchase the book here: https://www.createspace.com/4286968

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Xcel University and The Artest Foundation.

The Grove at Farmers Market
189 The Grove Drive Suite K 30, Los Angeles, CA 90036, 323-525-0270

http://mettaworldpeace.com/news/article ... -and-noble
Kobe8Fan

Re: Metta Book Signing At Barnes & Nobles

Postby Doc Brown on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:32 pm

NBA Discussion?

:man1:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Re: Metta Book Signing At Barnes & Nobles

Postby Kobe8Fan on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Doc Brown wrote:NBA Discussion?

:man1:

Kobe8Fan

Return to Lakers Discussion