Mike D'Antoni Discussion: RESIGNS AS LAKERS COACH (184)

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

both kurt rambis and james worthy were ripping on the decision to cancel practices. when the team is this bad, you shouldnt be taking any days off at all.
User avatar
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel
 
Posts: 20502
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 pm

I honestly feel like Jim loves going against the grain with all 3 of his coaching decision, I dont recall how he picked Rudy but the way he choose Brown and Antoni just shows no type of thoroughness at all in terms of making sure all options were explored 1st. He allowed Mitch to build a pretty good team on paper but has burned it to the ground with his HC choices. Its a shame really that Mitch will probably get the brunt of the storm and answer to the media and fans.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby D.B. Cooper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 pm

#firemiked'antoni
#firemda
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

dont think you get paid if you resign, do you?
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby D.B. Cooper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Work out a buy out.
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 pm

D.B. Cooper wrote:Work out a buy out.


if I were Antoni, I rather get fired :man10: shoot I want every single penny of that $12mill dollars :man10:
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby WilliamHaven on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:12 am

I like how Worthy and Rambis are basically ripping MDA and his "system" apart in the post game show without actually saying 'they need to get rid of MDA'
Move along ho, Super Lakers don't hang out with no skanks.
User avatar
WilliamHaven

 
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:25 pm

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am

JGC wrote:
Lakerjones wrote:True, it's not my money. But I can't imagine this guy has job security if he keeps losing games and losing the team.

At some point you have to stop the bleeding. The thing this time around is it's actually Jerry having to admit that he made a mistake. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I don't think Jim is even that attached to D' Antoni. He got what he wanted and he's happy. He got to stab Phil in the back and get the last word on that. As long as there's no Phil he's satisfied.

I mean, if they want to continue with this fascinating type of basketball that's fine for them I guess. They already said that the fans' opinions don't matter.

All I know is that this is not the Jerry Buss I grew up with. Things changed. Recently.


The guy has job security until the moment comes when it is clear and undeniable, that the only problem preventing this team from being elite, is Mike D'Antoni. Now, I don't believe that to be the case, and I don't think the Lakers FO believe that to be the case either.

That isn't to say MDA doesn't play some role in this, but switching MDA to Jeff Van Gundy or whoever is available isn't going to make this team a contender.

People always seem to think it is one simple thing that will just change everything. They thought Nash's return would fix everything, they thought a coaching change would fix everything. When will people realize, that the main problem we have goes beyond coaching?

MB wasn't great, but the guy did win back to back 60 win seasons with LBJ and a bunch of scrubs. Same with Dantoni. Not ideal, but he's had 60 win seasons recently. Maybe neither of these guys can get us to 60 wins fine, but ANY coach SHOULD be able to get this team to 45 wins. The fact that two 60 win coaches can't get this team to play .500 ball should tell you it goes beyond JUST the coaching.


^^ Keep telling yourself that. Nonetheless I watched Bernie Bickerstaff coach these guys to .800 ball and they looked phenomenal. Maybe if the coaches you were talking about were guys like Jerry Sloan or Phil I'd have an easier time buying your argument that these guys can't win even with good coaches. You can't really argue that when the coaches in question are Mike Brown and Mike D' Antoni.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

phoenixrisingla wrote:
JGC wrote:
Lakerjones wrote:True, it's not my money. But I can't imagine this guy has job security if he keeps losing games and losing the team.

At some point you have to stop the bleeding. The thing this time around is it's actually Jerry having to admit that he made a mistake. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I don't think Jim is even that attached to D' Antoni. He got what he wanted and he's happy. He got to stab Phil in the back and get the last word on that. As long as there's no Phil he's satisfied.

I mean, if they want to continue with this fascinating type of basketball that's fine for them I guess. They already said that the fans' opinions don't matter.

All I know is that this is not the Jerry Buss I grew up with. Things changed. Recently.


The guy has job security until the moment comes when it is clear and undeniable, that the only problem preventing this team from being elite, is Mike D'Antoni. Now, I don't believe that to be the case, and I don't think the Lakers FO believe that to be the case either.

That isn't to say MDA doesn't play some role in this, but switching MDA to Jeff Van Gundy or whoever is available isn't going to make this team a contender.

People always seem to think it is one simple thing that will just change everything. They thought Nash's return would fix everything, they thought a coaching change would fix everything. When will people realize, that the main problem we have goes beyond coaching?

MB wasn't great, but the guy did win back to back 60 win seasons with LBJ and a bunch of scrubs. Same with Dantoni. Not ideal, but he's had 60 win seasons recently. Maybe neither of these guys can get us to 60 wins fine, but ANY coach SHOULD be able to get this team to 45 wins. The fact that two 60 win coaches can't get this team to play .500 ball should tell you it goes beyond JUST the coaching.


Just to play devils advocate, a lot of times removing the coach does act as a catalyst for changing the culture and sometimes yields instant performance increase. It's happened many time through the history of the league and as recently and the NY Knicks last season staring... guess who? :mhihi:


^^ Exactly.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:24 am

dwighthowardsdad wrote:I'm losing patience with MDA very quickly. He's just as lost as these players. There's no identity on either end of the court. Nobody knows what their doing. It's embarrassing. I don't think we end up with 25 wins this year...


That's what I'm seeing too. He's lost them. They don't buy into him or his system. Pretty much end of story. Unless there's some kind of miracle turn around in the next few games of course. You never know. But if they go 10 games under .500 he really should be out of here.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Ariza3 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:27 am

his system doesn't fit this team and the players know it but he still continues to try and fit a square into a circle hole. players don't believe in him bc he's too stupid and stubborn to even try to tweak his system and even try defense.

mike brown was a bad coach and his rotations were kind of each sometimes but his system would fit this team IMO bc I think on O he'd let them do what they do and focus on D. both are bad for this team though. Bring back Bernie!
Image
User avatar
Ariza3

 
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby JGC on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:30 am

Lakerjones wrote:
JGC wrote:
Lakerjones wrote:True, it's not my money. But I can't imagine this guy has job security if he keeps losing games and losing the team.

At some point you have to stop the bleeding. The thing this time around is it's actually Jerry having to admit that he made a mistake. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I don't think Jim is even that attached to D' Antoni. He got what he wanted and he's happy. He got to stab Phil in the back and get the last word on that. As long as there's no Phil he's satisfied.

I mean, if they want to continue with this fascinating type of basketball that's fine for them I guess. They already said that the fans' opinions don't matter.

All I know is that this is not the Jerry Buss I grew up with. Things changed. Recently.


The guy has job security until the moment comes when it is clear and undeniable, that the only problem preventing this team from being elite, is Mike D'Antoni. Now, I don't believe that to be the case, and I don't think the Lakers FO believe that to be the case either.

That isn't to say MDA doesn't play some role in this, but switching MDA to Jeff Van Gundy or whoever is available isn't going to make this team a contender.

People always seem to think it is one simple thing that will just change everything. They thought Nash's return would fix everything, they thought a coaching change would fix everything. When will people realize, that the main problem we have goes beyond coaching?

MB wasn't great, but the guy did win back to back 60 win seasons with LBJ and a bunch of scrubs. Same with Dantoni. Not ideal, but he's had 60 win seasons recently. Maybe neither of these guys can get us to 60 wins fine, but ANY coach SHOULD be able to get this team to 45 wins. The fact that two 60 win coaches can't get this team to play .500 ball should tell you it goes beyond JUST the coaching.


^^ Keep telling yourself that. Nonetheless I watched Bernie Bickerstaff coach these guys to .800 ball and they looked phenomenal. Maybe if the coaches you were talking about were guys like Jerry Sloan or Phil I'd have an easier time buying your argument that these guys can't win even with good coaches. You can't really argue that when the coaches in question are Mike Brown and Mike D' Antoni.


I watched Mike Dantoni coach this team to 1.000 ball over a 5 game span too. You've got to be kidding me with the Bernie thing. I knew this would happen.

Bernie had nothing to do with that. He didn't even want to be in the head coaching position. He said as much.
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am

JGC wrote:
Lakerjones wrote:
JGC wrote:
Lakerjones wrote:True, it's not my money. But I can't imagine this guy has job security if he keeps losing games and losing the team.

At some point you have to stop the bleeding. The thing this time around is it's actually Jerry having to admit that he made a mistake. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I don't think Jim is even that attached to D' Antoni. He got what he wanted and he's happy. He got to stab Phil in the back and get the last word on that. As long as there's no Phil he's satisfied.

I mean, if they want to continue with this fascinating type of basketball that's fine for them I guess. They already said that the fans' opinions don't matter.

All I know is that this is not the Jerry Buss I grew up with. Things changed. Recently.


The guy has job security until the moment comes when it is clear and undeniable, that the only problem preventing this team from being elite, is Mike D'Antoni. Now, I don't believe that to be the case, and I don't think the Lakers FO believe that to be the case either.

That isn't to say MDA doesn't play some role in this, but switching MDA to Jeff Van Gundy or whoever is available isn't going to make this team a contender.

People always seem to think it is one simple thing that will just change everything. They thought Nash's return would fix everything, they thought a coaching change would fix everything. When will people realize, that the main problem we have goes beyond coaching?

MB wasn't great, but the guy did win back to back 60 win seasons with LBJ and a bunch of scrubs. Same with Dantoni. Not ideal, but he's had 60 win seasons recently. Maybe neither of these guys can get us to 60 wins fine, but ANY coach SHOULD be able to get this team to 45 wins. The fact that two 60 win coaches can't get this team to play .500 ball should tell you it goes beyond JUST the coaching.


^^ Keep telling yourself that. Nonetheless I watched Bernie Bickerstaff coach these guys to .800 ball and they looked phenomenal. Maybe if the coaches you were talking about were guys like Jerry Sloan or Phil I'd have an easier time buying your argument that these guys can't win even with good coaches. You can't really argue that when the coaches in question are Mike Brown and Mike D' Antoni.


I watched Mike Dantoni coach this team to 1.000 ball over a 5 game span too. You've got to be kidding me with the Bernie thing. I knew this would happen.

Bernie had nothing to do with that. He didn't even want to be in the head coaching position. He said as much.


Someone actually please find me that quote that has been alluded to. I've looked for it but didn't find it. I'm not kidding at all. Bernie was a head coach for 14 years. It doesn't matter what he said. Mike D' Antoni wanted this job and he's failed miserably. Whether or not Bernie wanted to actually be put in that position or not isn't what matters. What is important is the guys actually played well under him.

One of the reasons I signed onto another year of Mike Brown, whose coaching I truly hated, was that Bernie was there. Bernie is at least a voice of reason and experience. I thought he would help keep Brown in line with his notoriously horrid rotations. Didn't happen. But when the job was thrust upon him Bernie did a good job, especially with those rotations. If you are doubting that I said this go to the What do we have to look forward to now thread where I referenced my post from the offseason after we got Dwight.

Mike Brown was a lousy coach. I knew it was going to be a disaster when he got hired and I said so. Mike D' Antoni might be a better coach but he's done a worse job than Brown did in his first year. He doesn't even look like he's trying. You can't continue to allow your team to be a joke under this guy. How much leeway does he get. Should we sink to 13, 14 in the west?

There's no way in hell this team should stink this bad. There is no defense, and it looks like there's no offensive "system" either to speak of. It's just garbage out there and dispirited players. 4 Future HOF players and a rejuvenated Ron Artest shouldn't be at the bottom of the heap. It's unacceptable. And the coach has no answers whatsoever.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Jon on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:51 am

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225760/DAntoni_Compares_Lakers_To_Bad_All_Star_Game


"We've got an All-Star team out there," D'Antoni said. "Have you ever watched an All-Star Game? It's God-awful because everybody gets the ball, they go 1-on-1 and then they play no defense. That's our team. That's us. We're an All-Star team and we haven't learned there's a pecking order. There's the one guy, the two guy, the three guy and the four guy. It might not be the same guy every night, but somebody has got to accept being the fourth guy. If you've been the first guy all your life, that's hard to accept. That's what happens in All-Star (Games) and that's what happened with us. Like I said, with today's meeting, hopefully we've overcome a little bit of that. I hope. We'll see."


Good analogy, the lakers need to start playing team ball and I think d'antoni's comment was slightly aimed towards Kobe in a pleading manner.
User avatar
Jon

 
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 10:17 am
Location: Gardena, California

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 am

I still refuse to believe we'd have this bad of a record with Phil Jackson coaching us.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

^^ D' Antoni has LOST the team. I don't know if he ever had them to begin with. But they aren't listening to him and they aren't buying what he's selling. Go down the line, Kobe doesn't buy it and said we need to look at the system as well as the players. I know that Dwight isn't buying it because he isn't being utilized enough on offense in his opinion. Pau sure as hell isn't buying it since he's never had a role in the system and now he's coming off the bench. Nash doesn't seem to be running it - I don't know what he's doing out there lately with all the turnovers. He doesn't look anything like himself. Clark might be into it but he seems confused on the offense like everyone else - he's just hustling and playing hard, which is great. Meeks isn't into it, he doesn't get any PT. Jamison got the same treatment before Hill went down. And D' Antoni had a thing against Hill for a while there, too.

A coach is supposed to win first and foremost. D' Antoni isn't doing that. In lieu of winning you would hope that your coach would at least instill a good camaraderie amongst the team, get them believing in themselves and keeping positive. D' Antoni isn't doing that either. There's no way around the fact that the guy is doing an awful job. You can blame the players but the fact is the coach isn't helping in anyway. He's making matters worse and that's bad for business.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am

^ He's actually doing a worse job than Mike Brown at this point ... which is remarkable.

I don't think he's a worse coach than Brown ... it's just that he's literally the worst possible fit as a coach considering the makeup of this roster.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby bnr034 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 am

BDG wrote:^ He's actually doing a worse job than Mike Brown at this point ... which is remarkable.

I don't think he's a worse coach than Brown ... it's just that he's literally the worst possible fit as a coach considering the makeup of this roster.

I have to agree.. atleast Brown made it into the PLAYOFFS....
bnr034

 
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:00 pm

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 am

BDG wrote:^ He's actually doing a worse job than Mike Brown at this point ... which is remarkable.

I don't think he's a worse coach than Brown ... it's just that he's literally the worst possible fit as a coach considering the makeup of this roster.


I completely agree and have said so myself in my diatribe. Not saying he's a worse coach, but he's done a worse job this season than Brown did last season. Much worse actually.

There's no justifying his percentages. He's 12-20. That's a glorious .375 winning percentage. He's 8 games under .500.

I understand that he has a new team, I understand that Nash was down, but the team keeps looking worse not better. That's not acceptable. Or at least it shouldn't be.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 am

LOL they went from perhaps the worst coach this team has had ...

... and found a coach that is performing even worse.

When the best coach your team has had was available for the job.

How does that happen?

:man10:
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 am

d'antoni was put in a bad position to begin with. when you dangle the greatest coach of all time in front of the players and fans then go out and hire someone who has for the most part been a running joke of a coach, its hard to be taken seriously. from day 1 hes been saying all the wrong things and it shows in how the team has played.
User avatar
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel
 
Posts: 20502
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 am

I don't expect D'Antoni to get canned because of the length of his contract ...

... but if Brown got fired for his performance 5 games into the season, then D'Antoni deserves to get fired if he doesn't magically turn things around.

Oh they'll use the whole "Well he didn't have training camp" excuse ... but is D'Antoni's system really that complicated for this team to be 12-20 under him?

On top of that, this team had a middle of the pack ranked defense before D'Antoni came aboard (if I'm right) ... how have they taken such a nosedive in that area with the same personnel? There's no system in place.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 am

BDG wrote:LOL they went from perhaps the worst coach this team has had ...

... and found a coach that is performing even worse.

When the best coach your team has had was available for the job.

How does that happen?

:man10:


It's awful. But clearly the feud between Jim and Phil was way too deep to bring him back in. Nonetheless, they had other choices. They just didn't choose to pursue them. They were never stuck with only D' Antoni or Phil. Of course they did interview that great local coach Mike Dunleavy. Really, that's who we interviewed after Phil. :bang:
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakerjones on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:21 am

BDG wrote:I don't expect D'Antoni to get canned because of the length of his contract ...

... but if Brown got fired for his performance 5 games into the season, then D'Antoni deserves to get fired if he doesn't magically turn things around.

Oh they'll use the whole "Well he didn't have training camp" excuse ... but is D'Antoni's system really that complicated for this team to be 12-20 under him?

On top of that, this team had a middle of the pack ranked defense before D'Antoni came aboard (if I'm right) ... how have they taken such a nosedive in that area with the same personnel? There's no system in place.


^^ That's it. There's no system there. There really is nothing to hang a hat on at all. D' Antoni needs to go. FO has plenty of money now with their 2-5 billion dollar TV deal. No excuse. They made the mistake, they should correct it. Will they? Who knows?

If they want to continue this downward spiral into oblivion, cool. Keep up the good work with D' Antoni at the helm. If they want to win again, they will need to address the fact that D' Antoni is a terrible fit with the personnel as you mentioned.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15196
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Mike D'Antoni Discussion: post in 7 seconds or less

Postby Lakeshow24 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 am

Lakerjones wrote:
BDG wrote:I don't expect D'Antoni to get canned because of the length of his contract ...

... but if Brown got fired for his performance 5 games into the season, then D'Antoni deserves to get fired if he doesn't magically turn things around.

Oh they'll use the whole "Well he didn't have training camp" excuse ... but is D'Antoni's system really that complicated for this team to be 12-20 under him?

On top of that, this team had a middle of the pack ranked defense before D'Antoni came aboard (if I'm right) ... how have they taken such a nosedive in that area with the same personnel? There's no system in place.


^^ That's it. There's no system there. There really is nothing to hang a hat on at all. D' Antoni needs to go. FO has plenty of money now with their 2-5 billion dollar TV deal. No excuse. They made the mistake, they should correct it. Will they? Who knows?

If they want to continue this downward spiral into oblivion, cool. Keep up the good work with D' Antoni at the helm. If they want to win again, they will need to address the fact that D' Antoni is a terrible fit with the personnel as you mentioned.


As much as it seems logical the Lakers will give O'Antoni the rest of this season at least, Jimmy Buss will have no pressure but bow down to the dismay of the Lakers' fanbase. Time Warner execs must be pissed too, considering the deal they agreed to and to see the Lakers crashing and burning this year.

I give Antoni 10 more games before he gets canned. If the Lakers aren't at least 5-5 in that stretch, he's gone and Jim Buss will have no choice but admit defeat and that he sucks.
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
Image
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
User avatar
Lakeshow24

 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 24 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.