Doc Brown wrote:Tonight was the first time I was really getting irritated with him....
- No adjustments from the 1st game.
- No in game adjustments for when Ginobili was smokin' Morris.
- Had Glock/Hill ride the pine at a time when Nash could barely move after 10 minutes and Pau/MWP/Jamison were playing swords with each other.
- Simplistic offense that a JV Head Coach could stop
- Never ran a play to get Blake/Nash open off the ball.
I commend you sir, you are willing to put up with much more than I am. First time I got irritated with him was during his introductory press conference.
Were you honestly expecting any adjustments between games or in the game? If so, why? He doesn't make adjustments. He never has and I have no reason to believe he ever will. His theory is do what you do and (hopefully) do it better
and that will be enough to beat any team.
After watching how MDA has handled minutes thus far this season, you expected him to take a one legged Nash out? Come on now. He rode Kobe until he had 3rd injuries in one game. As long as Nash can crawl up and down the court and it increases MDA's chance of preserving his job by at least .001%, he'll ride him.
Any JV coach > MDA. True story.