Mike Brown killed our season

Mike Brown killed our season

Postby CrystalBall on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 am

I have been a fan of this team since 1967, and I have never seen a team who has lost it's spirits/dignity like this Lakers team has. nothing can help us right now and the reality is no coaching change/trades can turn this team around.

this teams spirits were killed during the pre-season, if anyone saw Nash speak after the GS game he talked about young teams like GS having a spiritual attitude something that this team has lacked through pre-season and now....
CrystalBall

Re: Mike Brown killed our season

Postby Weezy on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 am

Mike Brown is long gone, he didn't kill the season. We could have turned it around when he left and we didn't. I honestly don't think this team likes each other much, or many have a strong desire to win. It's not on Brown that Pau is wildly inconsistent and weak, or that Nash was out 24 games, or that the Lakers hired 'Antoni, or that Dwight isn't the same guy he was. I don't buy this broken spirit stuff, they're pros, they could have turned things around if they would give full effort every game.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby CrystalBall on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 am

Weezy wrote:Mike Brown is long gone, he didn't kill the season.

Yes he did, he pushed the princeton offense onto the Lakers throats and the Lakers never figured out the offense, through out pre-season you saw the Lakers making the same mistakes time after time, and that mentality carried over. =
CrystalBall

Postby TIME on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:03 am

http://www.clublakers.com/lakers-discussion/wmc-wmc-about-explode-t135944.html

This is our site thread for complaints after bad games that don't really merit their own new thread.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Return to Lakers Discussion