Milwaukee's take on GP & the Lakers

Milwaukee's take on GP & the Lakers

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:18 am

Not much new in this article. However the fact that Bucks seem to be intent on selecting Hinrich -- "unless Wade or T.J. Ford" drops (I don't buy for a second that they're thinking of taking Collison at #8 ), speaks volumes. GP says he doesn't want to leave Sam Cassell -- but if the Bucks select a PG then GP or Sam will not be with the team. GP said he'd be paying close attention to the Bucks' selection in the draft. If they pick a PG --which sounds like their plan, I wonder how GP will react.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/buck/jun03/149825.asp
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:33 pm

Nice work LD on finding the article.

That's why not am I interested in picks 24 and 32, but I'm also focused on the earlier picks of the draft 4-10, and the other teams picks to see how their choices can affect not only who we can possibly draft, but also who we can get via free agency.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Snakell Beast on Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:50 am

This just reiterates to me how much the team needs to focus on the DRAFT right now because it will be instrumental in which position and direction we go...If we get a steal @ PG, we get Juwan or Karl, if we get a steal @ PF, we get GP, GA or JT and if we get a few back up players like Outlaw and Hansen, then we need to make tougher decisions...it will all come down to how and where the chips fall in 2 days time...
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion