Minnesota crying foul

Minnesota crying foul

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:08 am

How can anyone in the Wolves front office cry foul about the refs having it out for anyone who plays LA ? Do they have proof ? Anything more then 3 bad calls ?

Let's rewind 2 years and talk about who got caught cheating. I'm not sure what's more disgusting. Minnesota cheating or the fact that they cheated in trying to get Joe Smith (who?) a bigger contract. Ladies and Gentlemen, it bears repeating: J O E S M I T H ? ? ?

Sad or funny, you be the judge!

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:43 pm

The Wolves are just trying to get some calls their way. Good effort in their cause, but its hopeless that it will work. If you are playing the three time NBA champs with so much playoff experience, you will not get those calls. Its just part of the totem pole. Once you are on top, the benefit of the doubt its in your side. And in the bottom like the Pups, you will never get a close call.

Actually I don't know why they are whining. I've seen Kobe get fouled so many times by Peeler and nothing have been called.

WHINERS ARE ALL THE SAME!!!
PUPS, QUEENS, JAILBLAZERS, SPUDS ARE ALL LOSERS!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:43 pm

yeh i agree witchu kb1, and i think its just signs of a desperate team. minnesota isn't so confident anymore after game 4, and they are starting to get scared. let's see how game 5 turns out...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:05 pm

Why is it that the teams that lost the games always cry about fouls? When the Wolves won those 2 they never really complained, but now that the Lake Show won a game, they're all over it like someone just stole their toys or something! They really need to grow up, and just play the game they're gettin played to play! :man7:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakerqueen on Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:01 pm

If the T-Wolves lose tonight, I don't want to hear any complaints about officiating... the officials are CRAP!!!!
Lakerqueen

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:22 pm

I agree with you L-Gyrl2003.

The Wolves are just trying to get some edge via the referees. Which is a waste of time, because the World Champs will always get the benefit of the doubt. Just ask MJ and the Bulls when they won those championhips, calls are reserved for champions. Which the Pups are not, and will never be this year!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!
4-PEAT!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:32 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:I agree with you L-Gyrl2003.

The Wolves are just trying to get some edge via the referees. Which is a waste of time, because the World Champs will always get the benefit of the doubt. Just ask MJ and the Bulls when they won those championhips, calls are reserved for champions. Which the Pups are not, and will never be this year!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!
4-PEAT!!!!!!!

Yep....we won tonight...I bet the Wolves are gonna blame their poor d and o on the refs tonight...I'm watchin the press conference on mah Sat. so lemme listen to see if theory proves me right :man1: :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion