Minor trade having major implications for Lakers

Re: Minor trade having major implications for Lakers

Postby Battle Tested20 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 pm

I understand the point the players are making, they all want to get enough time in to show their worth to the Lakers or anybody else watching.

With all that said, some of these guys need to chill and not worry so much about getting minutes. As bad as MDA might be I'm sure he knows good and well dating back to his playing days that his guys all want to play. He can't get them all on the court with a ton of minutes so he knows some people are going to have to suffer.

I agree with some posts already made in this thread... this team is highly unorganized. But this comes as to know surprise especially when 90% of the roster is on 1 year deals. We should be thankful enough that our team chemistry has been as good as it has been throughout the year because I think on most teams it would be chaotic with everyone wanting to play.

It's going to be real rocky these last 25 or so games which I think will obviously help our draft position. I just hope we don't lose some players in the process who won't want to come back next years because of all the try-outs happening this season.
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Re: Minor trade having major implications for Lakers

Postby CarFlagChris on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm

V.V.V.V.V. wrote:Jimmy must know by now that MDA is a bust. He just doesn't want to lose any more money on buyouts.

Definitely.
WE WANT PHIL!! WE WANT PHIL!! WE WANT PHIL!!
CarFlagChris

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion