MOS is MAD and so is Shaq

MOS is MAD and so is Shaq

Postby Man_of_Steel on Tue May 06, 2003 3:40 pm

Hello Again Lakerains

I am very pissed off with all this going on and I am tired of it. Truely, We all know that Tim Dunkin Doughnut did not deserve the MVP award. I really mad that he is the one to get. I felt that if not Kobe deserved it, atleast Kevin Garnett deserve it, Not a stupid "Spud".

Well, Game 1 was a disaster for the Lakers and especially Kobe Bryant. Kobe forced a lot of shots. Kobe is more effective when he drives the basketball, not only he can score when he drives, but he passes the ball very consistently, it seems that when he drives the ball, shaq is always open and thats when Lakers are onto their game.

About, talking crap, please Spuds stop talking crap especially unknown superstars like "Malik Rose", who the hell are you to say "we're rolling" rolling on what stupid. When the Lakers kick your butts, you will be rolling your @$$ home.

Anyways, Devean George is out, and now I believe that our rookie "Karim Rush" will be part in the series and offcoure Maddogg and B. Shaw. The Lakers will go back to their old game and kobe will be normal in game 2. Game 2 predictions, Lakers by 10 points.

By the way, don't jump of the band wagon yet, its a seven game series, and if you already did jump off the bandwagon, prepare yourself to jump back in. :jam2:

Just a reminder to all Laker Fans, I mentioned it earlier but I will mention it again. This is the toughest championship they will ever WIN. Just believe and remember "4 is 4 chick"
Sacremento Will never be Capital of California
Shaq
Man_of_Steel

Re: MOS is MAD and so is Shaq

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 3:54 pm

Man_of_Steel wrote:Hello Again Lakerains

I am very pissed off with all this going on and I am tired of it. Truely, We all know that Tim Dunkin Doughnut did not deserve the MVP award. I really mad that he is the one to get. I felt that if not Kobe deserved it, atleast Kevin Garnett deserve it, Not a stupid "Spud".

Well, Game 1 was a disaster for the Lakers and especially Kobe Bryant. Kobe forced a lot of shots. Kobe is more effective when he drives the basketball, not only he can score when he drives, but he passes the ball very consistently, it seems that when he drives the ball, shaq is always open and thats when Lakers are onto their game.

About, talking crap, please Spuds stop talking crap especially unknown superstars like "Malik Rose", who the hell are you to say "we're rolling" rolling on what stupid. When the Lakers kick your butts, you will be rolling your @$$ home.

Anyways, Devean George is out, and now I believe that our rookie "Karim Rush" will be part in the series and offcoure Maddogg and B. Shaw. The Lakers will go back to their old game and kobe will be normal in game 2. Game 2 predictions, Lakers by 10 points.

By the way, don't jump of the band wagon yet, its a seven game series, and if you already did jump off the bandwagon, prepare yourself to jump back in. :jam2:

Just a reminder to all Laker Fans, I mentioned it earlier but I will mention it again. This is the toughest championship they will ever WIN. Just believe and remember "4 is 4 chick"

WOW
I AM SO MOVED
I FEEL THE SAME WAY
LAKERS WILL WIN IT
AND BE SO CHAL;LENGED ON THE ROAD TO DOING SO
DONT GIVE UP OR ELSE YOUR A BANDWAON AND NOT A TRUE FAN :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LALegacy on Tue May 06, 2003 5:37 pm

Yeah man it was just an all around bad effort on Monday night. The Laker faithful know whats up, we've all seen it before by now. Sometimes the guys just phone it in, and unfortunately I think Monday was one of those games, by game 2 we should see a difference. The only thing that really makes me mad about when the Lakers have on of these games is that I personally feel there is a higher chance of someone getting hurt. It was another one of these lackadasical type of games where Rick Fox got hurt. I'm a firm believer that the harder you play the less chance you have of injury. Heres to hoping we see that fire in game 2. :mad1:
LALegacy

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 7:25 am

The Lakers had so many turnovers they could have opened up a doughnut stand on the river walk!

First of all, we played a team that is just as talented (as far as defense goes) as San Antonio and we seem to have forgotten how we beat them...NOT TURNING THE BALL OVER! How do we think that the Spurs got more possessions, more shots, more free throws (besides the refs help on that one) and more points? Character? Charm? Sweet Smelling BO? Hell NO, they didn't turn the ball over as much as we did...PERIOD.

At our worst this season, the only thing holding us down (besides shaq's unfit and unhealthy defense) was and has always remained TURNOVERS. When we play a calculated and less risky style of offense and keep in mind to make picks and dictate tempo, we always manage to bring it!

NO MORE TURNOVERS!
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion