SG Kobe Bryant- 25 ppg/ 8 rpg/ 7 apg

Rick Fox - injured
Brian Cook- 3 ppg/ 2 rpg/ 1 app
Luke Walton- 3 ppg/ 1 rpg/ 2 apg
Slava Medvidenko- 2 ppg/ 3 rpg/ 1 apg
Generro Pargo- 2 ppg/ 1 rpg/ 1 apg
Kareem Rush- 2 ppg/ 2rpg/ 1 apg
Derik Fisher- 4 ppg/ 2 rpg/ 4 apg

we have a good reserve for each position, great depth if Fox can get healthy, but we still dont have anyone to help shaq. Shaq will be the dominating MVP next year and Kobe will go along with it as the unnoticed MVP as he does his all around MVP type game with 25 ppg, 8 rpg, and 7 apg. last year he averaged 30 ppg, 7 rpg, and 6 apg. since he will obviously have to bring his scoring average down by about 5 points, his tripple doubles will pile up and he will go unnoticed as usual by all the MVP voters who are shoved up Tim Duncin's crusty [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], atleast Kobe is an excellent lookin guy, are they just jealous? seriously, Kobe is in America's top 50 sexiest people, screw tony parker, they just gave him that "top 50 sexiest in america" cuz he's french.....a french [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!!!!!
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:54 pm

Love the lineup OG.

Maybe we can add a ONE mil. veteran in there.

How about a Eric Piatkowski hitting us a few 3s, which helps open up the inside for Shaq.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:29 pm

I'd love to add Pike. Very good possibility right there.

We once had a 4 All-Star lineup of Van Exel, Jones, Shaq, and Kobe (Shaq and Kobe were starters). It looks like a good chance we will have a 4 Hall of Famer lineup of Shaq, Kobe, Karl, and GP. Hmm, that's tough!

[/b]
Coppertop

Postby lakers frizzo on Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:34 pm

i still like pippen to take the lle after malone and payton sign on at 9am on the 16th
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:41 pm

I don't want Pippen to get any more rings. He's a punk.
Coppertop

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:27 pm

What about scott williams or ty hill for the vets. min. By the way what's the difference between the LLE and the vets. min. money wise? Aren't they basically the same.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Snakell Beast on Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:50 am

The Veteran's minimum is about 1.4 mil, the Low Level Exception is for about 1.53 million...not very different...
Snakell Beast

Postby BDG on Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:13 pm

I think everyone is forgetting something... we need a backup for Shaq! I would go for a hard-nosed guy for the minimum who can play 10 mpg and grab some boards. That's all.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby ZenMaster on Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:29 pm

Amen BDG. I think Scott Williams would be a good pickup, he is already familiar with the tri and could do us some good down low in the paint.

On another note, I just hope this whole Malone/Payton thing comes together in the first place. Now, I admit, I originally was hoping for some younger blood, and I was never a big Mitch K. fan to start with (all you longtime members know that); but if Mitch can convince BOTH of those two guys to come on board, and by using only our vet./min. exceptions - Karl has said he's willing to give up major bucks here, it's basically up to Gary now - then even I will be impressed. But Karl may not come if Gary won't...it all hinges on you GP...I've said it before; what is more important, $ or RINGS??????? :man1:
ZenMaster

MALONE

Postby RENDELL on Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:29 pm

i agree w/ bryant dunk giant. i'd take brown over malone just b/c he's a few yrs younger, not to take away from malone, and he'll get more rebs. a better defender in the post. he's hardnose and likes to get the dirty work done
RENDELL

Return to Lakers Discussion