Nick Van Exel's coments reversed on him!!!!!

Nick Van Exel's coments reversed on him!!!!!

Postby OG on Fri May 02, 2003 11:13 pm

Remember when Van Exel said that the Lakers wouldnt make it out of the first round? well well... Lakers just advanced to the Simi Finals while the Van Exel's own team, Dallas, just just 3 in a row to Portland and are one games away from elimination. It's the second consecutive blowout win over Dallas. this makes Portland's coach the 3rd coach ever to come back from an 0-3 deficate in a 7 games series to tie it back up at 3-3. if portland wins games 7, at dallas, then portland will become the first team ever to win a playoff series after being down 0-3. Looks like nick van exel feels is eating his words and i hope Shaq calls his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] on it.
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Reddy on Fri May 02, 2003 11:26 pm

GO BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
her imagine if blazers beat teh mavs and the kings
adn we see them in the wcf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rematch of 2000!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THATS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
on topic

that teaches lil nick a lesson
you NEVER get into others business
midn your own before you care bout otehrs........
and anyone with actual common sense would know not to say laekrs wil lose
thats the worst thing anyone can do.
EAT YOUR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA JINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :man10:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers4PEAT on Fri May 02, 2003 11:48 pm

Anyone watch Beyond The Glory on Van Exel ? I just feel bad for the kid, in a way I wish he did stay with the Lakers...I think Phil could have changed his personality around. Didn't they say he was traded because he was having conflict with Del Harris, how ironic that those two are back together in Dallas
Wurdizzlez!
Lakers4PEAT

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 03, 2003 1:17 am

I always loved Van Exel's play but he was just troubled like Artest is now. But what's up with KG, T-Mac, and Van Exel all commenting about games they haven't even played yet, and now all their comments are back firing in their face!! Well sooner or later they'll learn that words dont take action, their actions speak louder than n e other words....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby The Real Deal on Sat May 03, 2003 6:43 am

I did L4P. I thought it was very interesting. I like NVE and I think we should make an attempt to bring him back now that he has matured. He is more willing to play total team ball and listen to the coach and he really wants to win a ring...something he can't do in Dallas...at least not with LA, SACTO and SAN ANTONE ahead of them (maybe even Portland) so he should at least THINK about taking a large pay cut to win with his old team. He would heal some wounds as well!
The Real Deal

Postby Reddy on Sat May 03, 2003 9:16 am

I ddint watch it
Was it sad?
Cuaz you guys are talkin like it is..... :man11:
thanks

bouut hte shutting crap
It was basically the QUEENS
and hte whole league shoulda learned from tehir mistake
but instead its reversed!
the whole leauge is following in teh footsteps of the queens!
But who can blame htem
which team wouldnt give up all to see LAkers getting knocked off their reign? :man11:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 03, 2003 9:55 am

When Nick was a Laker, he was my favorite player.

I loved his arrogance and the way he would hit clutch shots.

However, he was known to be selfish. He's the type of point guard that needs the ball in his hand. I'm not sure if he would have work out in the triangle.

Also, he needed to go or else he would have stunted Kobe's development. Which was a great move in the Lakers part.

If you ask me, would I want Van Exel with the Lakers.

For the talent aspect, YES.

However, for being a team player, a leader, providing great defense and hustle, and being a good person, I WOULD RATHER HAVE D-FISH.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Sun May 04, 2003 12:06 am

I don't think so, he's got bad chemistry written all over him. this fool shows his emotions on the court and that messes with your own team. the thing about the lakers is that they won't show their emotions ever to the other team, even if they're down by 30.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Mon May 05, 2003 11:18 am

Nick WAS one of my Laker favorites.

Now he can take his sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to CanCun.
Slayer Alstarx

Return to Lakers Discussion