It's not looking good PT.II

Postby Reddy on Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:53 pm

Lets all pray and hope the best for Kobe. But if he does get charged I think it will be trials separated by months of time........
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:12 am

personally, i hope this case doesnt get settled out of court. maybe itz just me, but doesnt that usually mean the accused is "somewhat" or is guilty? i want KOBE 2 prove his innocence. i know kobe's not capable of doing such a senseless act. i just hope all this will be OVER soon. itz driving me crazy day by day.

im praying for u kobe!!!!!!!!!!
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:59 am

I feel that, it bugs me throughout the day. Unlike some of you guys, it isn't the basketball part of the equation that bothers me, its Kobe the person that I don't want to let me down. The guy isn't my hero or anything like that, but he is a role-model to millions of kids, both for the way he handles himself on and off the court. If Kobe turns out guilty, sports as a whole takes a huge hit. Its not basketball, or the Lakers, or Nike, or anything like that, this is an American icon (notice I didn't say "idol") who is gonna be charged (yes, he will be charged I believe). Kobe, tell us your piece dude!
Coppertop

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:44 am

iWuVkObE8BrYaNT wrote:personally, i hope this case doesnt get settled out of court. maybe itz just me, but doesnt that usually mean the accused is "somewhat" or is guilty? i want KOBE 2 prove his innocence. i know kobe's not capable of doing such a senseless act. i just hope all this will be OVER soon. itz driving me crazy day by day.

im praying for u kobe!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling the same way. I hope this gets cleared up soon and Kobe is shown clearly or at least arguably innocent to everyone.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion