Now there's 2 must-win games

Now there's 2 must-win games

Postby Lakerqueen on Tue May 13, 2003 9:39 pm

Well, we go into Game 6 with a little momentum from this game since we came back from 25 down, and came soo soo close to winning it!!!! Man!!! Anyway, I think Game 6 will go to the Lakers.... and the Lakers now know what they need to do to win at SBC.

What do you think will happen in the next 2 games (and there will be 2 of them). What will the Lakers do to make sure they get number 4 for Chick and Rick?
Lakerqueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 13, 2003 9:47 pm

Once again it came down to a last shot... Dayam I still can't get over our comeback... I loved every minute of it!! And I hate Dayam Dan Crawford!!! He said to Kobe,"Well I failed physics so I wouldn't know." Kobe did lean into Bowen's left arm, but his arm wasn't straight up, and that isn't right... But I'm not here complainin or n e thang, just stating what I see... Dayam Slava REALLy did his thang.... Now we gotta go win 2 more games!! And we still haven't won one came at SBC!! Come on Lakers!!
LakersGyrl2003

refs

Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 1:20 am

I'm not one to make excuses. LA played like caca for the first 3 quarters and had no business winning, but Kobe was killed on that 3 and no foul. SA scored for a 5 point turnaround with 2 minutes to go. LA rightfully gets that call and LA wins.
The tech on Shaq was BS too. HE had 8 spurs, 2 refs, and the PA announcer on him and no call. Then they finally call a Tech ?

NBA wants this to go 7. Shaq and Kobe couldn't get a foul call to save there life.

Re: refs

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 14, 2003 1:25 am

kobegotskillz wrote:I'm not one to make excuses. LA played like caca for the first 3 quarters and had no business winning, but Kobe was killed on that 3 and no foul. SA scored for a 5 point turnaround with 2 minutes to go. LA rightfully gets that call and LA wins.
The tech on Shaq was BS too. HE had 8 spurs, 2 refs, and the PA announcer on him and no call. Then they finally call a Tech ?

NBA wants this to go 7. Shaq and Kobe couldn't get a foul call to save there life.

Dayam, isn't this so stupid of them to do this!?? I'm sick of the refs manipulating games like this... It's like they call it pretty much the same for the 1st 3 quarters, then in the final minute of the game, it's like they do whatever the hell they want... I'm not blaming our loss on the refs, but they do us dirty. That's why I'm so glad that we overcame the deficit and cut the lead down to 1 in the 4th, but ended up losin by 2...

LOL he had the PA announcer on him!!! That's funny!! Sad, but funny!! Shaq didn't even do anything to deserve the T called on him... Jackson had a hold of Shaq's left arm with BOTH his hands locked around!! And the rest were slappin Shaq, and hittin him... It's like since he's big, he can take it... WTF!!?? :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Shaq

Postby Guest on Wed May 14, 2003 3:20 am

You hit it on the head. "Because he's big he can take it." Let all the Lakers gang tackle Parker and see if Parker gets a Tech for it.

This is when Phil Jax needs to bust that coronary and say something!!!! Dude is on the bench having a cat nap while Shaq is getting gang raped.

Get the feeling I'm pissed ?

Re: Shaq

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 14, 2003 3:27 am

kobegotskillz wrote:You hit it on the head. "Because he's big he can take it." Let all the Lakers gang tackle Parker and see if Parker gets a Tech for it.

This is when Phil Jax needs to bust that coronary and say something!!!! Dude is on the bench having a cat nap while Shaq is getting gang raped.

Get the feeling I'm pissed ?

Even tho Phil just had surgery he still needs to show some emotion on the side lines... But that's his way of coaching, and I can't condone him for that... But this is the playoffs!!! WIN OR GO HOME!! Start playin like champs!!

But Parker is lil' and cant take a gang of Players on him... and the refs will end up callin fouls on us, and thats some BooBoo...The refs just seem so biased, I can't even take it anymore... They mess with calls and call them stupid make-up calls on pety schitt... Dayam!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 14, 2003 10:51 am

I will exact the consequences on the referees if the Lakers lose because of them. They will not get away with this...you mark my words. They won't like what I do to them, their families and their careers...but it will be what they brought upon themselves...
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 14, 2003 4:06 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:I will exact the consequences on the referees if the Lakers lose because of them. They will not get away with this...you mark my words. They won't like what I do to them, their families and their careers...but it will be what they brought upon themselves...

:bow: :bow: :mad1: :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Danny Ainge on Wed May 14, 2003 5:00 pm

Snakell is fuming with hatred y'all. Better not to set him off :freak2:
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby STC on Wed May 14, 2003 5:52 pm

I too was very frusturated with the way the game was called. Letting Bowen get up on Kobe, constantly getting his hands on him, and so much grabbing on Shaq was great for the Spurs defense. Then when Shaq and Kobe tried to compensate for the style of officiating, they get hit with offensive fouls. But we got to let it go, harping on the refs is so very Queen-like. We got to suck it up and find ways to win. The Spurs haven't accomplished anything yet. The stage is still there for us to do something great. We've been in this position before, jump on them early in L.A. Then put all the pressure on them to win in their home arena, they can just ask the Queens how easy that was.
STC

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 2:54 am

STC wrote:I too was very frusturated with the way the game was called. Letting Bowen get up on Kobe, constantly getting his hands on him, and so much grabbing on Shaq was great for the Spurs defense. Then when Shaq and Kobe tried to compensate for the style of officiating, they get hit with offensive fouls. But we got to let it go, harping on the refs is so very Queen-like. We got to suck it up and find ways to win. The Spurs haven't accomplished anything yet. The stage is still there for us to do something great. We've been in this position before, jump on them early in L.A. Then put all the pressure on them to win in their home arena, they can just ask the Queens how easy that was.

Yea!! It sux... But the refs see it the way they wanna see it, and the Lakers need to just make their shots, and stop forcing their way in the lane to just think they're gonna get the calls, cuz it's not happenin!!! Just make the shots, and we'll be aight!! Contain the players, and dont let them get easy buckets. Don't depend on the refs to decide the outcome of the game, the Lakers need to make history! We're the 3 time defending world champs, and we gotta play like that for the next two games!! LETS GO LAKERS LETS GO!!
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion