My observation

My observation

Postby KobeIsAGod on Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:48 am

:man4: I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but the lakers have been this way for years. They always play to the potential of their opponent. If they play a good team like the Queens, they play amazing and show their true champ colors. Yet when they play crappy teams like the T'Wolves, they totally choke. How embarrassing is this? I would imagine that the lakers will win tonight, but these days, you just never know about the lakers.
"It vas a lacky shat." -Vlade Divac after Horry's Game 4 winning shot.
KobeIsAGod

Postby MIKEDOG on Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:27 am

I think that is true in the regular season. But come playoffs this is a focused team that does not look past any opponent. I think this is more of a matchup problem. The lakers always will have problems with teams that have smaller quicker guards! And this series no exception!! And look ahead round two does not look any easier...pick your poison Marburry or Parker!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:15 pm

Yet when they play crappy teams like the T'Wolves, they totally choke. How embarrassing is this?

Whoa whoa whoa? How do you figure the T'Wolves are a crappy team? They are playing extremely well right now. I hate people that think these Wolves are not for real, because they are. Maybe not to beat the Lakers, but they are playing out of their minds. No one knew they had Hudson either...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:01 pm

Yea...No one can judge what team is a crappy team cuz at n e god given time they can play well, and playing against better teams just motivates the crappy ones to step up.
LakersGyrl2003

still crappy to muah

Postby Guest on Thu May 01, 2003 8:49 am

I dunno, but as Shaq says, if the Lakers have lost in this series, it has been because of mistakes they made, not what the other team did, you know? To me, the Wolves have done nothing special but feed off the Lakers' clumsy moves and constant turnovers. Game 5, the Lakers played like themselves, and got not only a victory, but a freakin' blowout. And not to say the Wolves didn't play well(for their standards), because they did. But the Lakers overachieved like they're supposed to, and they won rather easily.

Re: still crappy to muah

Postby Reddy on Thu May 01, 2003 3:01 pm

Anonymous wrote:I dunno, but as Shaq says, if the Lakers have lost in this series, it has been because of mistakes they made, not what the other team did, you know? To me, the Wolves have done nothing special but feed off the Lakers' clumsy moves and constant turnovers. Game 5, the Lakers played like themselves, and got not only a victory, but a freakin' blowout. And not to say the Wolves didn't play well(for their standards), because they did. But the Lakers overachieved like they're supposed to, and they won rather easily.

Yeap! that was 3 time champion lakers basketball
we play like that every game........NOT EVEN THE FREAKIN QUEENS CAN STOP US
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion