OFFICIAL STAPLES - TICKETS TALK

Re: OFFICIAL 2009-2010 SEASON - TICKETS TALK

Postby gregmond on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Greetings Lakers fans! I am a hoops fan from Melbourne (Australia) and am travelling to LA in March 2011 with my wife and kids. While we're in LA, I would loe to catch a Lakers game, preferably the March 31 match-up versus the Mavericks or the March 27 matchup against the Hornets. My daughter will only be 10 months old, so I don't imagine that I will need a ticket for her, but my son will be almost 4 and will require a full-price ticket for any game we try to attend.

Couple of questions ...

~ Firstly, where is the best place to buy a ticket ... ticketmaster, stub hub, seat geek?

~ Secondly, is it possible to buy a cheap ticket (in the 300 sections) and then talk (bribe) your way into good seats later in the game?

~ Thirdly, is it possible to pick up decent tickets from scalpers outside the arena before the game? Or is that too risky given that I need three tickets and will have little kids in tow?

~ Finally ... if anyone here has season tickets and would be willing to sell me 3 good tickets for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Any other general ticketing advice would be much appreciated, especially from the experienced Lakers fans and season ticket holders. The Lakers are going to be hard to stop this year, and I would love to be able to one day say that I saw Kobe and Gasol in person, what a treat that would be.

Thanks,
Greg
gregmond

Postby Lakerswetrust on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

gregmond wrote:Greetings Lakers fans! I am a hoops fan from Melbourne (Australia) and am travelling to LA in March 2011 with my wife and kids. While we're in LA, I would loe to catch a Lakers game, preferably the March 31 match-up versus the Mavericks or the March 27 matchup against the Hornets. My daughter will only be 10 months old, so I don't imagine that I will need a ticket for her, but my son will be almost 4 and will require a full-price ticket for any game we try to attend.

Couple of questions ...

~ Firstly, where is the best place to buy a ticket ... ticketmaster, stub hub, seat geek?

~ Secondly, is it possible to buy a cheap ticket (in the 300 sections) and then talk (bribe) your way into good seats later in the game?

~ Thirdly, is it possible to pick up decent tickets from scalpers outside the arena before the game? Or is that too risky given that I need three tickets and will have little kids in tow?

~ Finally ... if anyone here has season tickets and would be willing to sell me 3 good tickets for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Any other general ticketing advice would be much appreciated, especially from the experienced Lakers fans and season ticket holders. The Lakers are going to be hard to stop this year, and I would love to be able to one day say that I saw Kobe and Gasol in person, what a treat that would be.

Thanks,
Greg

man ticketmaster have tickets on sale now you can get them. Im also from Australia and this year I thought i would wait to get to la to see if i could get tickets from staples itself rather than pay big bucks and I did. Just days before the denver game, also got a ticket fro spurs. Ive already got tickets to several games for december-january. Just go to lakers website or nba.com and click on teams, lakers, then tickets. easy. register for ticketmaster.

Yes you can get cheap tickets. They also release more tickets closer to game day. I wouldnt buy from scalpers as undercover cops are outside staples and if they catch you will confiscate your money and ticket, some even pose to be scalpers.

Doubtful u will be able to sneak into a better section. Get your tickets now imo. But either way, shouldnt be a problem.
Lakerswetrust

Postby Lakerswetrust on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

gregmond wrote:Greetings Lakers fans! I am a hoops fan from Melbourne (Australia) and am travelling to LA in March 2011 with my wife and kids. While we're in LA, I would loe to catch a Lakers game, preferably the March 31 match-up versus the Mavericks or the March 27 matchup against the Hornets. My daughter will only be 10 months old, so I don't imagine that I will need a ticket for her, but my son will be almost 4 and will require a full-price ticket for any game we try to attend.

Couple of questions ...

Thanks,
Greg

also for any sold out games stub hub are good to use. Also vip tickets located close to staples, but only get tickets like an hour b4 the game as they will drop.
Lakerswetrust

Postby THE_LAKE_SHOW24 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

i've been to a bunch of laker games up here in sacramento & oakland but only 3 in los angeles. i wish i could go to alot more down there, it's a blast no matter what game it is. I love the Staples Center. Nothing compares to that experience :bow:
Can you guys do anything to free you up off of him or make some adjustments for next game?
-"Um I'm not really too concerned about it to be honest with you. I mean I'm more concerned about gettin' rebounds & loose balls, stuff like that. When push comes to shove I can always get a bucket."
Kobe Bryant; Postgame interview game 4 2010 NBA Finals
THE_LAKE_SHOW24

Postby JustLakers on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 pm

i have season tix for this season. section 106. contact me at justfunkbham@gmail.com for details
with all the ANKLE injuries, the lakers should change their name from the LOS ANGELES LAKERS to:

the "Los Ankleless Lakers!"

ahhhhhhhahahaha.

myspace.com/justfunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtzRKHkDU0A
JustLakers

Lakers Tix for Face Value

Postby 987s on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 pm

2 tickets to the following games for face value; $30 each, $60 for the pair
Tickets are located in Section 304 Row 10 and are side by side

Oct 31 - vs Golden State Warriors
Nov 2 - vs Memphis Grizzlies
Nov 5 - vs Toronto Raptors
Nov 9 - vs Minnesota Timberwolves
Nov 21 vs Golden State Warriors
Nov 28 vs Indiana Pacers

These are my season tickets so they are available for cash exchange & pickup (hard tickets) in Brentwood or I can accept paypal and email them to you as well.
987s

Postby cc4sc on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 am

Last edited by cc4sc on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cc4sc

Postby kobe4life08 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 am

Hey guys im looking for 2 tickets for the game against the raptors on 11/5. I want some good seats, please let me know if any one has any
kobe4life08

Postby laker42fan on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Tix for Sale
Sunday vs. Warriors
Sec. 321, Row 7
2 Seats
Season Tickets
$75 for the pair.

PM me if interested, can drop off tonight or sunday morning/afternoon.
Or tomorrow if you will be at SC game!

I'm in the E. SGV Area (West Covina/City of Industry).

Thanks!
laker42fan

Postby SeasonTicketHolder on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 pm

If anyone is interested in tickets for any Laker game, email me at westsidethreads@aol.com.

I have season tix, section 301.
SeasonTicketHolder

Postby cc4sc on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:17 pm

kobe4life08 wrote:Hey guys im looking for 2 tickets for the game against the raptors on 11/5. I want some good seats, please let me know if any one has any

2 Lakers vs Toronto tickets in Section 108 Row 13 (upper seat numbers which means these are section 109). Face value is $152 each, willing to sell below face and also have a Lot 1 parking pass (the nearest to Staples Center) to go with it.

These are hard, season ticket style tickets. Email me at: cc4sc@yahoo.com for more details.
cc4sc

Postby Ddevil on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 am

gregmond wrote:~ Secondly, is it possible to buy a cheap ticket (in the 300 sections) and then talk (bribe) your way into good seats later in the game?

Depending on the opponent, this can be either very easy or very hard. Here are a couple suggestions.

Scope out seats that are empty and keep an eye on them. If no one is sitting there by halftime, chances are they're not going to show up and you can switch during the intermission. Some of the attendants are zealous about checking tickets when you enter a section, others not so much. With kids in tow you will appear much less suspicious and if you time it right and wait for the attendants attention to be elsewhere it shouldn't be a major problem.

At halftime, you can hang out near the exit and ask people who are leaving for their tickets. I've ended up a couple rows behind the Laker bench doing this.
Ddevil

hey fam, 2 NYE Lakers vs. Philly tix for sale. sect106

Postby JustLakers on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 pm

i have season tickets and i haven't been to get rid of them. i'm asking $275 or best offer.

section 106 row 17.

email me at justfunkbham@gmail.com

sorry admins, i know there's a ticket thread but since it hasn't been updated i don't i fear not as many pay attention.

thanks!
Last edited by JustLakers on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with all the ANKLE injuries, the lakers should change their name from the LOS ANGELES LAKERS to:

ahhhhhhhahahaha.

myspace.com/justfunk
JustLakers

Re: hey fam, 2 NYE Lakers vs. Philly tix for sale. sect106

Postby Barnstable on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

It hasn't been that long since it's been updated. Just about 15 days.

Merging this thread with the ticket talk thread.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby JustLakers on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:24 pm

thanks! i was just under the impression because of the title. happy new year ya'll!

ahhhhhhhahahaha.

myspace.com/justfunk
JustLakers

Postby cc4sc on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:25 pm

2 tickets for Lakers vs New Orleands this Friday, Jan 7th. Section 310 Row 1. Hard tickets in hand. Asking $80each or $160/pair or best offer.

Email with questions or offers to me at: cc4sc@yahoo.com

FYI: I also have a few extras for LA vs LA next week, Clips vs Miami and Lakers vs Bos.
cc4sc

Postby gregmond on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a single ticket to the 03/31 game against the Mavericks.

Would prefer to sit downstairs if possible!

Thanks,
Greg
gregmond

Postby jhenderson20 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi, I am going to be going to LA with some friends on march 4th and am looking to get courtside seats for the game against the bobcats. I understand that these are not cheap and i am willing to pay up to 10k each ticket. i have looked on the major sites like stub hub and ticketmaster and they have nothing available except for courtisde seats behind the basket which i do not want. From some research on google i have become under the impression that the team holds out extra courtside seats that they give away to family or celebs. I am neither, but i am willing to pay well above face value to get a hold of a few tickets. We are die hard basketball fans from the DC area and getting a good Lakers experience would mean a lot to us because all we have out here are the dissapointing Wizards. i really respect the lakers organization. Can anyone direct me on who to contact to get a hold of some courtside tickets? thanks a lot
jhenderson20

Re: OFFICIAL 2010-2011 SEASON - TICKETS TALK

Postby superbad on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 am

Does anyone know when the all star game tickets will be released?
^^^ THE SHOT THAT GAVE US OUR FOURTH RING! 15TH MOFOS! ^^^
superbad

Postby cc4sc on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Clippers vs Lakers on Sunday, Jan 16 at 12:30pm.

I have a few extra tickets; have 4 together, looking to sell 2. These are near the end of the row, towards the aisle. Face value is $100 each and after fees, just over $111 each. Looking for $220 for a pair or best offer. Hard tickets are in hand. Would consider trading for Lakers vs Nets tickets or another game.

Email me with questions or offers: cc4sc@yahoo.com
cc4sc

Postby rockogo on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Celtics @ Lakers! Jan 30

I have 2 premier vip tickets PR 9 Row 11 aisle seats with vip service to your seat, priced for up to $700 each online. HOT TIX! I'll let them go to CL members for $950 for the pair.

Email me if you are interested: sandymicasitamtg@yahoo.com
rockogo

Postby Pig Miller on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 am

if anyone has lakers at the knicks, let me know. i don't want to pay through the roof, just hoping to get my hands on a pair if someone can't use theirs.

thanks.
Pig Miller

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:21 am

Looking for 1 tkt to the Bos game, just need it to get into the game, highest row possible and lowest price as well :man1: , my cousin company got a suite and I just need a way into the game to get into the suite.....so please help a brotha out and PM me if you got 1 tkt to spare in the upper area's, never been in the suite before :man6:
khmrP

Postby KB24 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:02 pm

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby gregmond on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Looking to buy some tickets from StubHub ... can anyone tell me their experiences using this service?

Also Premier 11 ... a good spot to watch the game?

Thanks,
Greg
gregmond

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion