1. FIre D'antoni, hire anyone that can figure out how to use 2 good bigs, and one of the top 10 greatest players of all time and coach a little defense. That shouldn't be difficult. Obviously Phil is probably a pipe dream at this point. Give me Nate McMillan or Jerry Sloan if we go former head coach, or Brian Shaw or Lester Conner if we go the assistant route. I'm doubting any good current NBA head coaches will leave their job to take ours. Maybe Thibs in Chicago since D-Rose is apparently mentally fragile as can be.
2. Re-sign Dwight Howard
3. Amnesty World Peace. If he opts out of his contract, then amnesty Steve Blake.
4. Current bench players: Re-sign Clark, Re-sign Morris, Re-sign Goudelock, Re-Sign Sacre.
5. Goodbye to: Duhon, Ebanks, Jamison, Meeks
6. Free agency: We need a shooter at the SF spot. Plain and simple. Kobe and Nash will create, the bigs will demand attention, we need a 3 that can hit 3s. My solution: Sign Dorrell Wright. He was in and out of the rotation in Philadelphia, he's an LA kid, I think he would LOVE to come to LA and be a starter. Could be had for the MLE. Also, a cheaper backup PG would be nice, assuming we can play Blake at the backup SG spot. The way he played late in the season for Dallas, I would be interested in seeing if we could get Mike James to sign for the league minimum.
7. Draft: Not much you can do with 1 second round pick. I would like to add some more perimeter scoring since we would have Gasol, Howard, Clark, Hill to man the paint area. I would look to draft Seth Curry, Tim Hardaway Jr. or possibly a stretch 4 like Kenny Kadji or Deshaun Thomas