__==-- OUR LINEUP !!!! --==__

__==-- OUR LINEUP !!!! --==__

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:19 pm

our backcourt is set, we can only have a 12 man roster and 1 on the injured list (i think, might be 2) but this is the lineup we need and were almost there

PG- Glove, Fishy, Well's Pargo
SG- Kobe Monster, Gold Rush
SF- Dev, Pik(if not Pik, then another sharp shooter), Luke Skywalker
PF- Mail, Chef (<< this is Cook)
C- Diesel, Stanalsav or Mark the Maddog Madsen

This is 13 people on the roster so someone clear up if we can have 2 people on IL or just 1.

IL- Foxy Brown
Kobe's Empire

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:20 pm

and who'd u guys rather have if i had to choose.... Slav or Mad?

i cant decide. Slava can knock it down and lacks D,, Mad will give u his energy, but that proved to be unsatisfactory as the season went on.
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:25 pm

Both are kinda afraid to take it to the hole. But then again with Slava's shot, he'll make his man play man to man D on him, and with Madsen, we wont get that from him. Remember when Pop o zit made the team guard Slava cuz he kept knockin down shots? So we'll benefit from this so Shaq can knock it down without so many men on him.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:28 pm

exactly, what everyone fails to realize with 4 HALL OF FAMERS ON THE TEAM IS..........how spread out the court will be, there no way they can leave GP, KOBE, or mail alone on the perimter, any one of them can knock it down from downtown or take it back in. this leaves shaq with a little snack in the middle of the lane.

but ill take slav......but dammit i love maddog.
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:33 pm

I luv Mad dogg's intensity on the court. He never argues with the refs about a call, and he takes it like a man. Rarely will we ever see a player that hustles as hard as him. But then again, he has to since he isnt a big name player, so he can still stay in the league. He has to stay consitant about his game, and he needs to be aggressive on the offensive end. He HAS to not be scurred to take it inside. He's always tryin to be one step ahead of himself at times too, which is why he fumbles the ball a lot.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:50 pm

SHAQ really likes MADSEN. They are like buddies or something.... I think if SHAQ has any say about it we will see Madsen back maybe in a I.R. role. I would rather have SLAVA... you can always teach defense.
#1_Kobe_fan

Return to Lakers Discussion