Perfect Triangle

Perfect Triangle

Postby Laker brain on Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:44 am

I'm starting to think the Lakers are starting to favor Phils bulls a little bit, Luke Walton to have a role similar to Pippen's role, Point Forward, I think were seeing the triangle at its best, all we need is that Steve Kerr like shooter off the bench (Fisher), maybe not. We need a PF that hits from outside, Out of all the rookie's I think Waltons kid will get more minutes, but Cook will obviously be the better project, kind of like Rush and Pargo.
Laker brain

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:47 am

Cook can eventually be that PF that can hit the outside. I've seen him in play in Illinois. He can consistently hit the college 3 pointer, which is a long two point J in teh NBA. Cook is a very athletic big man, that can guard opposing PFs and can rebound. We definitely had a steal with Cook. He was projected to go 16-20, and we got him, due to stupid draft choices of teams in front of us.

I agree on your take on Walton. He will eventually have the role of point forward, which is similar to Pippen. He is smart and is a great passer. He can dribble the basketball and is a great leader.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to Lakers Discussion