Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby John3:16 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 am

432J wrote:pau can be flower girl


:nono5:


:man10: :man10: :man10:
Image
User avatar
John3:16
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31841
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Anywhere but LD after a loss.

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby hollywood swinger on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 am

marriage sucks
the posting artist formally known as west-magic-kobe 8/2004
User avatar
hollywood swinger

 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby John3:16 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:24 am

hollywood swinger wrote:marriage sucks


I disagree. My advice is this: When getting married, make sure you're the crazy one in the relationship.
Image
User avatar
John3:16
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31841
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Anywhere but LD after a loss.

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby hollywood swinger on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:34 am

John3:16 wrote:
hollywood swinger wrote:marriage sucks


I disagree. My advice is this: When getting married, make sure you're the crazy one in the relationship.

monogamy is not natural.
the posting artist formally known as west-magic-kobe 8/2004
User avatar
hollywood swinger

 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby John3:16 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 am

hollywood swinger wrote:
John3:16 wrote:
hollywood swinger wrote:marriage sucks


I disagree. My advice is this: When getting married, make sure you're the crazy one in the relationship.

monogamy is not natural.


If you believe that, you definitely shouldn't get married. For those that do, marriage can be a great thing.
Image
User avatar
John3:16
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31841
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Anywhere but LD after a loss.

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby D.B. Cooper on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 pm

:man10:
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby hollywood swinger on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 pm

John3:16 wrote:
hollywood swinger wrote:
John3:16 wrote:
hollywood swinger wrote:marriage sucks


I disagree. My advice is this: When getting married, make sure you're the crazy one in the relationship.

monogamy is not natural.


If you believe that, you definitely shouldn't get married. For those that do, marriage can be a great thing.

who said i wasn't married?
the posting artist formally known as west-magic-kobe 8/2004
User avatar
hollywood swinger

 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby John3:16 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm

hollywood swinger wrote:
John3:16 wrote:If you believe that, you definitely shouldn't get married. For those that do, marriage can be a great thing.

who said i wasn't married?


Let me rephrase: If you believe that, you shouldn't have got married (if you are).
Image
User avatar
John3:16
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31841
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Anywhere but LD after a loss.

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby hollywood swinger on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 pm

John3:16 wrote:
hollywood swinger wrote:
John3:16 wrote:If you believe that, you definitely shouldn't get married. For those that do, marriage can be a great thing.

who said i wasn't married?


Let me rephrase: If you believe that, you shouldn't have got married (if you are).


what's wrong with being married and knowing monogamy is a scam?
the posting artist formally known as west-magic-kobe 8/2004
User avatar
hollywood swinger

 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby John3:16 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm

hollywood swinger wrote:what's wrong with being married and knowing monogamy is a scam?


Being married and viewing marriage as something that sucks is probably not a good recipe for success. But hey, if it works for you and you're happy in it, press on.
Image
User avatar
John3:16
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31841
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Anywhere but LD after a loss.

Re: Phil Jackson to marry Jeanie Buss. Finally proposes!

Postby pound4pound1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 pm

fkmikebrown wrote:well, at least she didn't pick mike d'antoni at the last minute.



no joke, my first laugh of the day...thank you
.
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
User avatar
pound4pound1

 
Posts: 6334
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:47 am
Location: 818 LAKER NATION

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], LooN3y and 21 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.