piss off queens

Postby HndsmCelt on Wed May 07, 2003 3:04 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:hey HndsmCelt, i'd like to see the queens try winning games with 0 small forwards on their roster. and by the way, it took six games, not seven. at least we take our victories and losses like men, instead of sobbing about the refereeing like the queens do.

First my mistake on the number of games.
Now to the real deal. The fact that the Lakers are hurting has nothing to do with not having a small forward. You guys have a dude that is 6'6" 220 that has an out side shot and can rebound and cut... Kobe remeber him? so if he can't play at the small forward then no one in the NBA can. The Lakers are hurting beceause the team is just thin past Shaq and Kobe period. If you had a decent bench and could back fill at the 2 gaurd with some one who does not have to put Geritol in his gatoraid or could buy a leagel drink in CA, then there would be no problem. If you want to e hurting has nothing to do with not having a small forward. You guys have a dude that is 6'6" 220 that has an out side shot and can rebound and cut... Kobe remeber him? so if he can't play at the small forward then no one in the NBA can. The Lakers are hurting beceause the team is just thin past Shaq and Kobe period. If you had a decent bench and could back fill at the 2 gaurd with some one who does not have to put Geritol in his gatoraid or could buy a leagel drink in CA, then there would be no problem. If you want to complain, dont complain about bad luck and injuries, complain about YOUR teams depth!... injuries are part of the play offs and I have been hearing Laker fans brag about only needing Kobe and Shaq for years, so suck it up and some one needds to step up. Which brings me to the meat of the argumant...
Losing a coupel of clowns that average 6-9 points a game and pull down 4 boards is not that big a deal kids. Lets be brutaly honest with eachother here, we all know that Rick could not get a starting gig on over half thcomplain, dont complain about bad luck and injuries, complain about YOUR teams depth!... injuries are part of the play offs and I have been hearing Laker fans brag about only needing Kobe and Shaq for years, so suck it up and some one needds to step up. Which brings me to the meat of the argumant...
Losing a coupel of clowns that average 6-9 points a game and pull down 4 boards is not that big a deal kids. Lets be brutaly honest with eachother here, we all know that Rick could not get a starting gig on over half the teams in the NBA. Earlier this season the cries to trade him from this board echod in cyber space, now you want to make him out to be a great loss? Give me a break.
Real teams are built to fill in gaps and good role players do just that. If the Lakers cant bounce back from the loss of thier 9 point a game statter whos brilant defense nets him less than one steal per game then the team is enimic.
As for my Kings , if you will remember last year in game 5 aginst the Mavs BOTH Christi and Pedja went down with sprae teams in the NBA. Earlier this season the cries to trade him from this board echod in cyber space, now you want to make him out to be a great loss? Give me a break.
Real teams are built to fill in gaps and good role players do just that. If the Lakers cant bounce back from the loss of thier 9 point a game statter whos brilant defense nets him less than one steal per game then the team is enimic.
As for my Kings , if you will remember last year in game 5 aginst the Mavs BOTH Christi and Pedja went down with sprains, and the team still won. Althogh Christi played hurt taht same game, and Pedja came back in the WCF against the Lakers, neither player was any where near 100% Pedja was the nuber two scoring option and Christi contributed not just 2 steals per game but 12 points as well. This season the Kings injuries have been beyond belife, how many games do you think the Lakers would have won with half the number of injuries the Kings endured? No whining, the Kings just sucked it up and kept winning games.
As for the Lakeins, and the team still won. Althogh Christi played hurt taht same game, and Pedja came back in the WCF against the Lakers, neither player was any where near 100% Pedja was the nuber two scoring option and Christi contributed not just 2 steals per game but 12 points as well. This season the Kings injuries have been beyond belife, how many games do you think the Lakers would have won with half the number of injuries the Kings endured? No whining, the Kings just sucked it up and kept winning games.
As for the Lakers not whining, are you serious? The sweat had not even been hosed off of Shack's fat [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] after the game when the Zen master was on TV complainging NOT about the number of fouls (which were close) but about the number of foul shots each team got. Only a boob who had no idea about the difference between smart and careless defense would not have recognized that Pop's boys just played a smarter game.
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby HndsmCelt on Wed May 07, 2003 3:18 pm

Any chance of getting this scripting problem fixed?
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 3:22 pm

You're right Hndsmcelt they played a much smarter game than we did. They paid the refs and we assumed they would call the game fairly. It is always smarter to cheat...leaves less to chance.

By the way, if you get ridiculous I will. And though the fouls may have been relatively even there is such a thing as selective calls that prevent free throws and force short shot clock possessions. It is not always a good thing to draw a foul when you are the offensive team and no one knows that more than the guys that make the calls for a living. The game was totally uneven and if you ask me the only fair game in last year's playoffs (referee-wise) was game 6 of the WCF!
Snakell Beast

Postby HndsmCelt on Wed May 07, 2003 11:20 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:You're right Hndsmcelt they played a much smarter game than we did. They paid the refs and we assumed they would call the game fairly. It is always smarter to cheat...leaves less to chance.

By the way, if you get ridiculous I will. And though the fouls may have been relatively even there is such a thing as selective calls that prevent free throws and force short shot clock possessions. It is not always a good thing to draw a foul when you are the offensive team and no one knows that more than the guys that make the calls for a living. The game was totally uneven and if you ask me the only fair game in last year's playoffs (referee-wise) was game 6 of the WCF!

Snakel I don't everr expect to hear you complain about Kings crying now, you take the caek.

As for the Zen master once again he hitss selective calls that prevent free throws and force short shot clock possessions. It is not always a good thing to draw a foul when you are the offensive team and no one knows that more than the guys that make the calls for a living. The game was totally uneven and if you ask me the only fair game in last year's playoffs (referee-wise) was game 6 of the WCF![/quote]
Snakel I don't everr expect to hear you complain about Kings crying now, you take the caek.

As for the Zen master once again he hits the cams to whine about Kobe and Shaq not getting calls, so what can we expect for the next loss? Kobe eat a bad french fry?
Shaq is only 68.32746%
The Refs are out to get us?
Heven help us could the story ever be...we got beat by a better team?
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 07, 2003 11:44 pm

I don't see the Lakers crying about anything. They simply got bad calls... But they also didn't make their attempts. But the main reason why the Lakers got BLOWN out was due to the officiating. The Refs completely sucked and were biased the whole game. They kept doing their lil' make up calls, calling offensive fouls on the Lakers whenever Shaq would turn and do a spin move. And it looks as though they dont know how to officiate with a big man as dominant as Shaq. That's why the rules have changed so much for big men like Shaq who play the game. They dont wanna see him dominate, and well this is just another stepping stone the Lakers will overcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby HndsmCelt on Thu May 08, 2003 8:55 am

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:I don't see the Lakers crying about anything. They simply got bad calls... But they also didn't make their attempts. But the main reason why the Lakers got BLOWN out was due to the officiating. The Refs completely sucked and were biased the whole game. They kept doing their lil' make up calls, calling offensive fouls on the Lakers whenever Shaq would turn and do a spin move. And it looks as though they dont know how to officiate with a big man as dominant as Shaq. That's why the rules have changed so much for big men like Shaq who play the game. They dont wanna see him dominate, and well this is just another stepping stone the Lakers will overcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like some cheese to go with that WHINE?
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt

Postby BDG on Thu May 08, 2003 12:46 pm

HndsmCelt, there is a big difference between criticizing officials and blaming them for a loss. LakersGyrl was just talking about poor judgement on their part. notice that she's not BLAMING them for our loss to the spurs:
But they also didn't make their attempts.

As you can see, the primary reason that Laker fans hate the Queens is because they BLAMED the loss of the ENTIRE 2002 WCF series on bad refereeing. That's a total of four losses for them that they blamed the officiating. Now, I do agree that the refs are doing a pretty bad job on making and sometimes not making calls. However, a team can not lose four games to another because of the refs. Instead of accepting it like men, they came out and started crying that the Lakers weren't the TRUE champs, although they lost four games to them, even a seventh one at Arco arena. Keep in mind this was while Kobe had been food poisoned by some cowbell janglin' idiot in Sukramento.

Then the whole nation has to put up with 15 straight minutes of Bibby and Webber coming on Jay Leno just to [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about the refs and that the Lakers didn't REALLY beat them. Plus, Adelman was constantly getting all puffy eyed and teary complaining about the officals in that series. Instead, he sould have sucked it up and given credit to a better coach, Phil Jackson.

If they just took the time to look at the box scores, they would see that the Lakers REALLY did beat them in a seven game series. At the same time, the Lakers could have complained on plenty of other occasions where they lost in the series (i.e. Webber's illegal pick on Fisher before Bibby hit the game winner). Instead, they played through it like men and played championship basketball.

That is what makes the difference between a winner and a loser. That is why the Queens get no respect from Laker fans at all, because their reaction to the series was unprofessional and unclassy. They did not give the Lakers any respect for playing a hard-fought series, possibly one of the greatest series of the playoffs.

So I would expect you to be the last one to talk about WHINING. If anyone, the Queens are the biggest [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] I have ever seen on a basketball team (why do you think we call them the queens?). Just remember the difference between criticizing and blaming...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby HndsmCelt on Thu May 08, 2003 2:01 pm

BDG,
Last time I checeked Webber was the man that siad it was HIS fault the Kings lost the WCF, last year and that "You can't beat the champs by eing close, you have to take them out."
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 2:54 pm

Hndnsmelt
i like your signature

see you then too
cant wait to meet you again
be reddy
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 08, 2003 3:12 pm

:disagree:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 3:31 pm

huh??????????? what do you mean by that?
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby HndsmCelt on Thu May 08, 2003 4:11 pm

Reddy, you are on!
For those who have not been reading my post for very long I WANT the Lakers to make it the WCF as I feel my Kings have some unfinished buisness. So lets get tought and move on Ok?
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 4:13 pm

CANT WAIT BROTHA!!!!!!!! :jam2:
SEE YA IN BOUT 2 WEEKS! :man12:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 6:37 pm

Reddy wrote:CANT WAIT BROTHA!!!!!!!! :jam2:

I'm never ever gonna lose faith!! i dont wanna be like those people who turn off the tv at half time, and never get the chance to see the lakers makin a 2nd half comeback and winning it at the last second....!!!!

Lakers baby!!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 6:41 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:

I'm never ever gonna lose faith!! i dont wanna be like those people who turn off the tv at half time, and never get the chance to see the lakers makin a 2nd half comeback and winning it at the last second....!!!!

Lakers baby!!!!

Yeahp i'm like that too
no matter how frustrating it is....i force myself to get through it
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 6:43 pm

Reddy wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:

Lakers baby!!!!

Yeahp i'm like that too
no matter how frustrating it is....i force myself to get through it

And that's the way it's gotta be!!! No matter what!!! we gotta stay tru to tha game!! keep the eye on the prize... heehehehe..i wanna go to this years parade!! come on LAKERS!! do tha dayam thang!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 6:47 pm

yEAH BABY!
LAST YEARS PARADE WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion