piss off queens

piss off queens

Postby BDG on Mon May 05, 2003 1:33 pm

if the queens attack our boards (and its not like they havent) and you wanna piss em off then go to sackings.com and talk it out cuz their boards are unmoderated. look at what one loyal laker fan did already (KingsSuckC)... http://sackings.com/GraffitiBoard/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=5744&STARTPAGE=2
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon May 05, 2003 1:54 pm

Damn. We have true Laker fan representing.

I'm glad that this guy is in our side.

You know what, it is time for us to protect and represent this board. Clublakers is a great site and forum, and all the garbage BS threads should not be condone.

I'm not trying to imply that we go down to the Queens fans level and do the same thing in their board. We are bigger than that.
But I totally support this guy bashing the Queens fans in their unmoderated site.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Mon May 05, 2003 2:08 pm

yeah, it seems like that guy "Aaron" is nothin but a trick. i agree kobe_one, we gotta represent the purple and gold. they get all defensive when we post on their boards, so we need to assert our throne and our team's pure dominance.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Mon May 05, 2003 2:12 pm

hey fellas
count me in on this :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 05, 2003 3:49 pm

Nah guys, don't do it, we arn't gaining anything stooping down to their level and going and pissing them off, trust me it's not worth it. Don't get banned, youll wanna stick around to watch um cry after they get eliminated again this year :boxing1:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Mon May 05, 2003 4:32 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Nah guys, don't do it, we arn't gaining anything stooping down to their level and going and pissing them off, trust me it's not worth it. Don't get banned, youll wanna stick around to watch um cry after they get eliminated again this year :boxing1:

VALID POINT
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BUT ITS UNMODERAATED!!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 05, 2003 4:57 pm

Un-Mod'd - YES
Classy - NO

Do you really want to be like the rest of the little immature posters that post here? Let them do their smack, and we'll do ours... If they come to discuss, chat wit um, if they come to Spam, ignore um...
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Mon May 05, 2003 5:52 pm

good call LD2K, way to be the mature one around here haha

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 05, 2003 5:55 pm

See I like talkin back and forth with Kings Fans or n e other tru fan of n e NBA team. But they gotta know their facts and knowledge of the game for me to take them seriously. There's nuttin wrong with havin an argument with someone who knows their stuff, it's just those bandwagon jumpers that really irratate me, u know?? Cuz they dont know n e thing about the team, all they know is "star" players, and that's comedy.... 4real fans of other teams should represent here or n e where without makin them sound STUPID!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 05, 2003 6:01 pm

Yea, and it sucks how one horrible stupid bandwagon Laker fan can mess it up for the knowledgable fans like us, it sucks...
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 05, 2003 6:05 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Yea, and it sucks how one horrible stupid bandwagon Laker fan can mess it up for the knowledgable fans like us, it sucks...

Dayam I know... They mess it all up for the tru fans... uuuuuh!!!!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 05, 2003 7:15 pm

Yea...
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby HndsmCelt on Tue May 06, 2003 9:21 am

Y'all might wannna wait untill AFTER you win at least one game against the Spurs this season before opening up your yap about winning anything. Just a though. :man9:
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby FirstLady on Tue May 06, 2003 10:20 am

HndsmCelt wrote:Y'all might wannna wait untill AFTER you win at least one game against the Spurs this season before opening up your yap about winning anything. Just a though. :man9:

Uh, I do believe the following image gives us Lakers fans the right to "open up our yaps," so you should direct your comment to all the other World Champion wannabes! :man10:

FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby HndsmCelt on Tue May 06, 2003 10:38 am

That was then and this is now, the real questin is not how the Lakers did last year or the year before or 10 years ago, its what THIS YEARS team has done latley, and the last time I checeked they are are 0-5 against the Spurs, and took 7 games boeat the T-Wolves... THE T-WOLVES?

Personaly I'd never count the guys in lavender and yellow out, but lets be honest here about who they are and what they have done THIS YEAR?
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby FirstLady on Tue May 06, 2003 10:52 am

HndsmCelt wrote:That was then and this is now, the real questin is not how the Lakers did last year or the year before or 10 years ago, its what THIS YEARS team has done latley, and the last time I checeked they are are 0-5 against the Spurs, and took 7 games boeat the T-Wolves... THE T-WOLVES?

Personaly I'd never count the guys in lavender and yellow out, but lets be honest here about who they are and what they have done THIS YEAR?

You're absolutely right! And last time I checked, the Lakers are CURRENTLY the World Champions. Also, no other team holds that title TODAY, but the LAKERS!

How's that for NOW?
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 3:57 pm

FirstLady wrote:
HndsmCelt wrote:Y'all might wannna wait untill AFTER you win at least one game against the Spurs this season before opening up your yap about winning anything. Just a though. :man9:

Uh, I do believe the following image gives us Lakers fans the right to "open up our yaps," so you should direct your comment to all the other World Champion wannabes! :man10:

GREAT PIC
TELLS THE STORY FIRSTLADY! :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 3:59 pm

TO LAKER FANS: (THE TRUE ONES)
DONT GIVE UP
CAUSSE IF YOU DO
YOULL REGRET IT WHEN LAKERS HOLD THE TROPHE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue May 06, 2003 4:42 pm

Hmmm... Yes this is indeed now, and Ill tell you that Min. could beat any team at any given time, there a great team...

And as for the Spurs, were 0-1 in our heads, but nothing matters now excepct game 2... Even if we loose this series, the dynasty will be a legacy, something most teams can't and won't match... And no matter what, I will be there to support these fellas 100% of the way...
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 4:47 pm

WE WONT LOSE
:man1:
LAKERS IN 5
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby BDG on Tue May 06, 2003 4:55 pm

hey HndsmCelt, i'd like to see the queens try winning games with 0 small forwards on their roster. and by the way, it took six games, not seven. at least we take our victories and losses like men, instead of sobbing about the refereeing like the queens do.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 4:59 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:hey HndsmCelt, i'd like to see the queens try winning games with 0 small forwards on their roster. and by the way, it took six games, not seven. at least we take our victories and losses like men, instead of sobbing about the refereeing like the queens do.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
CHAMPIONS LEARN TO ACCEPT CALLS AND MOVE ON WITH THE GAME
LIKE THE LAKERS DO.
DO QUEENS DO THAT ?
NOPPPPPPPPPE
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 06, 2003 8:01 pm

FirstLady wrote:

Thank you!! isn't it funny how they always say, well that was the past and this is the present and all that BS... When it's the Lakers who currently hold the WORLD CHAMPION title!!! :man7: :man7: :man7:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby clublakers on Tue May 06, 2003 9:45 pm

Hndsmcelt in da house... I saw something from J-nut somewhere around here as well. Ya'll treat them well, they are our incumbent Sactown reporters. Smack away, but keep it in good humor. They'll both give some good run.

Speaking of which, where is Spursfanatic? Player should be running rampant around here after last night's disaster.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Wed May 07, 2003 2:20 pm

HndsmCelt wrote:That was then and this is now, the real questin is not how the Lakers did last year or the year before or 10 years ago, its what THIS YEARS team has done latley, and the last time I checeked they are are 0-5 against the Spurs, and took 7 games boeat the T-Wolves... THE T-WOLVES?

Funny... I seem to remember hearing the same thing LAST year! :man13:
Welcome back! Where ya been homie?? How do you like the new site?
Slayer Alstarx

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion