Pour yourself a glass off Sacramento whine!

Pour yourself a glass off Sacramento whine!

Postby BlingX4 on Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:28 pm

Tired of your team losing to the Lakers year in and year out? Tired of making excuses as to why your all-stars started to choke down the stretch? It doesn't matter which team you root for, pour yourself a glass of the Queen's very own Sacramento whine! Drinking a mere 4 ounces will insure your myopic justifications why your team lost. Your delusions may include; NBA referees, conspiracy theories, your center's inferiority to Shaquille O'Neal, your coach's playoff inexperience or your teams lack of "one more key player to get us over the hump."
Here are some comments from some satisfied customers- "When my boys got their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] handed to em' for the 3rd year in a row, I was livid! A friend from Sacramento sent me a bottle of the whine, I took a sip, and voila! In no less than 5 minutes I started seeing visions of Joe Crawford, Joe Forte and Greg Willard conspiring with commisioner Stern for the Lakers to win 10 titles in a row. Not only did I get a good buzz, but I can see now how my convicts, err, Blazers lost." Danny K, Portland, OR
"We had homecourt advantage, we had the best record in the league. I even slipped my buddy Jeff in Marriott catering a fifty spot to add some of his "special sauce" in Kobe's order. I thought nothing would stop us this year! I was jumping up & down with Bobby Jackson after game 5. All we needed was one more game. The zebras gave them game 6. We were robbed I tell ya! I even thought since we were coming home for game 7, we would clinch it there. It wasn't meant to be. An air ball and an errant pass later, it was over.
I was either gonna jump into the Sacramento river butt naked or I was gonna drink myself into a stupper. Leaving Arco arena I heard a radio spot advertising the whine, calling it the "elixer that'll fix ya till' next season" and I'm telling you it lives up to it's billing. All I needed was me, Bessie and a bottle of whine. I took it in faster than C Webb pocketing 20 g's from Michigan University!
It's inevitable, our guys will eventually lose to the boys down south, but now I can drink myself into devine rationality every year, with Sacramento whine. Thanks guys!" Frankie, Citrus Heights, CA
So you see, many NBA fans are experiencing the benefits of drinking Sacramento whine without the guilt or intoxication of drugs, denial, morning after [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] or even suicide. Get your bottle now! Available at all CVS, Rite-aid, Billy Bob's bait & tackle and Elmer's general store locations in the greater Sacramento area.
BlingX4

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:45 pm

Sac whine!! LMAO!! Bobby J just got fined by the league for complain about the refs.... :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakerqueen on Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:03 pm

It's about time one of those whining queens got fined for complaining. It's really immature the way they dwell on the past, too.
Lakerqueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:56 am

Lakerqueen wrote:It's about time one of those whining queens got fined for complaining. It's really immature the way they dwell on the past, too.

Mmmmm I can almost taste the w"h"ine now... mmmm...it's lookin a lil good, it hasn't aged a bit..It keep comin back game after game, after game, after game! :man10:

U gotta hook me up wit the variations u got here...I think I want some of B-Jax whine, Bibby whine, and maybe some Christie whine. I know the Webber whine is lookin very nice right now!
LakersGyrl2003

whine

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:05 am

The original message was hilarious. You should be in advertising.

Re: whine

Postby Reddy on Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:11 pm

kobegotskillz wrote:The original message was hilarious. You should be in advertising.

Yeap!
ITs so great!!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MIKEDOG on Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:42 pm

would you like some cheese with that whine??? :man10:
MIKEDOG

Postby Snakell Beast on Thu May 01, 2003 9:58 am

How about a nice dish of pasta, I hear its really good in sacramento. Just don't eat the cheesecake or the cheeseburgers. You know what, better bring your own lunch cause the city of Sacto is like the Blazers playoff games...you never know what you're gonna get!
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Thu May 01, 2003 3:17 pm

Or just dont wear anytype of laker merchandise when you enter the restaurant
OR THEY'L POISON YOU !
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 01, 2003 3:24 pm

It's the type of whine/wine you get when you buy those expensive sausage and cheeze packages with those cracker and jelly and glasses and crap! LMAO
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion