Props to the Lakers

Props to the Lakers

Postby MIKEDOG on Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:40 pm

:jam2: Thats the way we need to play!!!! Everyone played well tonight!! Good Game!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby 4Rings on Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:07 am

I agree, that was awesome. That dunk by Kobe was insane.My goodness. Even after getting blown out by 30, Garnett is still talking. He says, "I hope they don't think this is over, cuz we're coming!" Yeah, Garnett, you guys ar coming. But when the Lakers want to shut a team down to move on to the next round, they do just that. There is no fooling around with this here. This is serious business. I just hope we close them out on Thursday and get some rest because I think Phoenix is gonna push SA to a 7th game. Very good job by our boys tonight. Great job DFish! :man13:
4Rings

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:55 am

ALL KG IS DOING IS TALKING HIS WAY TO ANOTHER EARLY EXIT IN THE PLAYOFFS.

WHY IS HE KEEP GIVING THE WORLD CHAMPS MORE MOTIVATION TO KICK HIS BUTT?????
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

"I hope they don't think this is over, cuz we're coming

Postby MONIE32373 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:45 am

POOR KEVIN, HE REALLY IS TRYING TO BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN WIN THIS SERIES. :man6: I GUESS HE HAS TO KEEP TALKING TO HIMSELF SO HE CAN HAVE SOME HOPE. I DON'T THINK HE REALLY SAW LAST NIGHT'S GAME, WHEN THE CHAMPIONS STEPPED ON THE FLOOR. HE DIDN'T SEEM TO BE TALKING AS MUCH GARBAGE THIS TIME, JUST TRYING TO CONVINCE HIMSELF THAT THEY DIDN'T GET BLOWN OUT BY 30.
Last edited by MONIE32373 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MONIE32373

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:07 am

But why does KG have to make it publically know that, "We're Coming!" Wussup wit that? They he goes again runnin his mouth. He knew what happened last time he ran his mouth, they got shut down at Staples, he bricked his last 2 free throws that woulda put them down by one, then they got blown away by 30 at home. :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:56 am

He must have though that this is a replay of Game 1 and 2, where the Wolves blew out the Lakers after getting blown out themselves the game before.

Hey Kevin, this is not Game 2 we are playing. The situation is not the same. This is an ELIMINATION GAME, and the World Champs smell blood. Also, I have a feeling that your team will be a lot tense. Also, we played game 2 on your court. We are playing Game 6 on Staples, so big difference there. The only two times you beat us in Staples this year, one in the regular season and one in the playoffs were close games and fluke games. The regular season we allowed a big lead get away, and the playoffs, we could have won if Kobe made two free throws at the end of the 4th. So I think, that your win at Staples are just FLUKE wins. So before you start bragging that you can win at Staples, you better face the facts. YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE PUT OUT FOR A 7TH STRAIGHT YEAR IN THE FIRST ROUND.

NICE STREAK KG!!!!!

KOBE HAVE A STREAK OF WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS, WHILE YOU HAVE A STREAK OF GETTING PUT OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS.

WHO'S THE MVP NOW!!!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby MONIE32373 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:51 pm

I really don't think KG and the rest of the team can see what is about to happen. All they have to do is look at last years playoffs and their furture will be bright. They were allowed to play a few good games, but they really need to realize the reality of their situation: IT'S OVER. Even if we decide to make it interesting and maybe give them one more game, they still have no chance of making it to the second round.
They should be grateful and remember the good time of this series and take the rest gracefully. I don't think i could take another team whinning and crying :man6: like the Queens up north.
MONIE32373

Postby Reddy on Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:08 pm

MONIE32373 wrote:I really don't think KG and the rest of the team can see what is about to happen. All they have to do is look at last years playoffs and their furture will be bright. They were allowed to play a few good games, but they really need to realize the reality of their situation: IT'S OVER. Even if we decide to make it interesting and maybe give them one more game, they still have no chance of making it to the second round.
They should be grateful and remember the good time of this series and take the rest gracefully. I don't think i could take another team whinning and crying :man6: like the Queens up north.

I totally agree..........
THE GOOD THING THIS SERIES FOR THEM WAS, IF LAKERS WIN GAME 6, AT LEAST THEY WERENT SWEPT
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion