Props to the old Champs. Hoping the Spurs are the new ones!

Props to the old Champs. Hoping the Spurs are the new ones!

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Sat May 17, 2003 11:31 am

It seems like forever since 1999. That year was simply terrific. Our one and only Championship. It has since been asterisked by Phil. It would be so nice to get another one. The Lakers have been noble champs. To bad mouth them now when the Spurs finally beat them (again) wouldn't be right. I'm sure they will be there again next year.

Good luck Laker fans. You all have one heck of a team.

Just one more thing

GO SPURS GO!!!!
Spurfanatic50

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 17, 2003 1:42 pm

Finally we have a noble nonlaker fan out there. Hey Queens fans, take a lesson from Spurfanatic50. Hey bro, you should sign up in this site. we have a bunch of non-Laker afns that we debate with in a regular basis.

In true reality, the Laker-Spurs series is the defacto title series. Honestly, I don't see anybody beating the Spurs the rest of the way. Whoever comes out of the Dallas-Queens series will be overmatched. And lets not talk about the weak sisters from thr East.

So, congrats on a title this year. You're team really deserve it. Only champions can play with champions. See you next year in the WCF.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 5:48 pm

Even though ur last championship was in the lockout season, they gotta play even harder to retain the rights to being called number 1. I hope this WCF is a series in Texas, if ya'll know what I mean :man1: I'm glad u show pride in ur team, and dont just throw it in our face cuz SA eliminated us once again. We've been eliminating u guys ever since, so it's like a kick in the face, that ya'll did it to us, this time, like the last :man6: 4real though, u should sign up, cuz ur not a trash-talker, just a debater who has class!! Thanx for puttin a good name to non Lakers fans up in here!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby clublakers on Sat May 17, 2003 5:56 pm

Hey, there he is... greetings Spurfanatic50.

With the exception of Malik Rose's comment (about smelling blood and stepping on us pinning us to the ground... or something like that) it's the Spurs that are the class act of the league.

Nice of you to say such kind things about the Lakers, but with the mess that Shaq runs about Duncan and Robinson, you can let it fly on him... he's got it coming.

Best of luck in wrapping it up against the Kings or Dallas... I would fear Dallas more if I were you. I don't think they know they can't win a title simply by outscoring their opponents (and not playing D). Hopefully D will prevail... it bodes better for the future of the Lakers.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Return to Lakers Discussion