I AM SO PROUD, THANK YOU KOBE

I AM SO PROUD, THANK YOU KOBE

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu May 15, 2003 10:17 pm

THANK YOU MY LAKERS. i was truely torn apart after game 6. Now, i appreciate the last 3 years so DAMN MUCH. no way in hell will no queens, spurms, or mavs win 3 IN A ROW, nevertheless 1.

KOBE, IF U EVER READ THIS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS YEAR MAN. I KNOW YOU WILL HEAR THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I WANT TO SAY IT TOO, BUT IT'S BEEN SAID.......BUT KOBE, U HAVE BEEN A TRUE INSPIRATION FOR ME, ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR.

KOBE DESERVES EVERYTHING GOOD IN LIFE. the only thing i looked forward too was watching my beloved lakers and my role model, KOBE. THANK YOU SO MUCH LAKERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH KOBE.

NOTHING THAT ANYONE CAN SAY TO ME WILL MAKE ME FEEL DIFFERENT. THE LEVEL OF PRIDE AND HAPPINESS I HAVE FOR MY TEAM IS AT SUCH A HIGH I CANNOT DESCRIBE.

THANK YOU MR. BRYANT. THANK YOU L.A.
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 10:33 pm

Great Post!!! UR right! No one can take what the Lakers accomplished for the past 3 years... We can look back, and appriciate all the trophies they added to the great Lakers past. And I love them for that. Thank you Lakers, for making mah last 3 years of high school memorable, and most of all thank you Chick. We've lost so much this year, and we've overcame a lot. I truly truly enjoyed the past 3 years, and of course this one too... Thank you LAKERS! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion