I published a book about the Lakers!

I published a book about the Lakers!

Postby the MDE on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 pm

One of my dreams and one of the things that has been on my bucket list has been to author and publish a book. I scratched both of those off of my list this past winter, when I self-published a book entitled "The Biggest What Ifs in Los Angeles Lakers History."

The idea for this book came while I was on a plane. I told myself I'd do it someday, and I finally got around to writing it in my free time.

Feel free to check it out. I've sold 10 copies so far. Might be an enjoyable read for long-time Laker fans or even those who have recently begun following the team, as many of the chapters focus on the Kobe and Shaq era teams.

http://www.amazon.com/Biggest-What-Ifs- ... rs+history

eBook is 99 cents. Paperback copy is $3.80.

Thanks!
"When I do come back in shape and physically fit and focused, I don't think there should be anything that's going to stop me" - Lamar Odom
the MDE

Re: I published a book about the Lakers!

Postby Battle Tested20 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Congrats dude! Best of Luck
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby Lets Go Lakers on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:03 am

How many have you sold now?
Lets Go Lakers

Postby dmaul on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:45 pm

26 pages?! What?! I didn't know a book could be this short. This is not a short story, essay, novella? You couldn't get ESPN magazine or Sports Illustrated to publish an excerpt from this?

Congratulations though! It is an accomplishment and I'm happy for you. I hope it does well.
dmaul

Return to Lakers Discussion