Randy Auerbach dissing the Lakers?

Re: Randy Auerbach dissing the Lakers?

Postby basketboy on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:50 am

gymmom9 wrote:And, what is with the hype about her name, Randy is a popular name for girls and has been for many years.

lol, exactly when was "Randy" a popular girls name?
all i know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything.
basketboy

Postby khmrP on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:56 am

ALL of Randy praise came with a backhanded comment so GTFO of here gymmom
khmrP

Postby hig on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 am

gymmom9 wrote:I am mostly talking about the Celtics of past, the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. They were all class, they were Auerbach's Celtics

The words Auerbach and class don't belong in the same sentence! If Randy hates L.A. so much...get your a** back to Boston! I don't get it...
"I'm sure people who've been in our corner, they'll stay in our corner. People who are not, I'm sure they'll jump off the bandwagon.

"Then when we do get back on top, they're going to want to jump back on and we're going to tell them there's no more room.'
hig

Postby Juronimo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 am

Auerbach? Class?

That smug ahole that was always puffing on that cigar?

Now I've heard it all.

These trolls are good for a laugh at least.

:man10:
RIP Nelson Mandela
July 18, 1918 - December 5, 2013
Juronimo

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 am

gymmom9 wrote:I joined because a forum is supposed to be a positive place to exchange intelligent ideas. It is unacceptable to use it to bash people that you do not know and somebody needed to defend the Auerbach family whose intelligence and class far exceeds that of anyone who I have read on this board. You all are not about supporting the Lakers which is a great thing! You are about bashing others. Jackson himself and most of the actual Lakers for that matter have great respect for Mr. Auerbach and all that he accomplished. Why don't you all just support and root for your team and stop acting like playground bullies?

So you are robin hood? Cool. Let me get this straight. You joined the board, as a Celtic fan, to have intellegent conversation by telling us we are wrong about Reds son? Then you tell us we shouldn't bash her because we don't know her but follow it up with "somebody needed to defend the Auerbach family whose intelligence and class far exceeds that of anyone who I have read on this board". I guess you know the people on this board pretty damn well. YOu were also able to conclude that "WE ALL" are about bashing others. Phil has no respect for Red nor his yapping son. Red was a bully, a sore loser and a worse winner. You talk about class like it is something to be gained from frequent flyer miles. Why don't you go and root for your team. No one told you to jump on, all of a sudden, and bring Wally Cleaver to our board. It is funny because you are complaining about being treated wrong here yet you continue to make false statement, as a Celtics fan, and wonder why you are getting blasted. CL Motto: Come Strong or DON'T come at all.

So you can be like the fans from other teams that get respect on this board by following the motto or you can hit the delete button and unregister. You want respect? Earn it. Don't come in our house get on some pedestal and act like anything but douch bags come out of Boston. Classy orginization. :man10: Yea, and Mike Tyson accidently bit off Hollyfields ear
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby gymmom9 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 am

I never said I was a Celtics fan
gymmom9

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 am

gymmom9 wrote:I never said I was a Celtics fan

you are absolutely right you never did who would think you were after all defending Reds son and all. Who outside of BAwstun knows who this Randy isn't a boy but Reds daughter?
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby gcclaker on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 am

The issue with Laker fans here is that Randy Auerbach was elevating her late father's accomplishments which is understandable given their relationship while at the same time downplaying Jackson's own. Actually it was dismissive in a sense. I recall reading how Auerbach sneered about Jackson being able to win with a team already in place. He never gave Jackson credit for molding that group into winners while lauding himself for the same thing with his teams in 1960's. That particular line of thinking was odd given that Jackson did exactly what he did.
Nor can the Lakers get blamed for always making the right decisions over decades. At some point its not just luck or "gamble", its superior management and superior ownership.
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby sm61893 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 am

gymmom9 wrote:I am mostly talking about the Celtics of past, the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. They were all class, they were Auerbach's Celtics

Are you talking about the team in the 80's when fans blasted music outside of the other team hotel all night that classy fan base? Or trowing players to the floor?
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
sm61893

Postby sm61893 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
gymmom9 wrote:I joined because a forum is supposed to be a positive place to exchange intelligent ideas. It is unacceptable to use it to bash people that you do not know and somebody needed to defend the Auerbach family whose intelligence and class far exceeds that of anyone who I have read on this board. You all are not about supporting the Lakers which is a great thing! You are about bashing others. Jackson himself and most of the actual Lakers for that matter have great respect for Mr. Auerbach and all that he accomplished. Why don't you all just support and root for your team and stop acting like playground bullies?

So you are robin hood? Cool. Let me get this straight. You joined the board, as a Celtic fan, to have intellegent conversation by telling us we are wrong about Reds son? Then you tell us we shouldn't bash her because we don't know her but follow it up with "somebody needed to defend the Auerbach family whose intelligence and class far exceeds that of anyone who I have read on this board". I guess you know the people on this board pretty damn well. YOu were also able to conclude that "WE ALL" are about bashing others. Phil has no respect for Red nor his yapping son. Red was a bully, a sore loser and a worse winner. You talk about class like it is something to be gained from frequent flyer miles. Why don't you go and root for your team. No one told you to jump on, all of a sudden, and bring Wally Cleaver to our board. It is funny because you are complaining about being treated wrong here yet you continue to make false statement, as a Celtics fan, and wonder why you are getting blasted. CL Motto: Come Strong or DON'T come at all.

So you can be like the fans from other teams that get respect on this board by following the motto or you can hit the delete button and unregister. You want respect? Earn it. Don't come in our house get on some pedestal and act like anything but douch bags come out of Boston. Classy orginization. :man10: Yea, and Mike Tyson accidently bit off Hollyfields ear

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
sm61893

Postby halekulani on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 pm

lakerswiz wrote:
John3:16 wrote:^^ He is a she. Randy is the daughter of Red.

Well then it all makes sense. They don't have TV's on a stove.

rofl
halekulani

Postby jimbo327 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm

So at least we can agree that today's Celtics are a classless POS organization. Right? :man1: :man10:
Soylent Green is People!
jimbo327

Postby lakersStan24 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 am

they are a holes then and now We lost in 08 and shook their hands while you pansies didn't when We Beat you in 2010.
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Postby Doc Brown on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:58 am

Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby lakersStan24 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 am

Doc Brown wrote:Image

Lol
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion