Rape kit?!?!?????

Rape kit?!?!?????

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:41 pm

Earlier todayon Around the Horn, Max Kellerman stated that there had been a report saying that when the cab driver supposedly picked Kobe up from the hospital a rape kit had been submitted. Did anyone else here anything about this? What do you all think? :man4:

Here is one article that mentions witnesses... so how would he have raped her if that's the case?

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/08/sports/basketball/08kobe.html
Lakerqueen

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:48 pm

Heard Max say it too...no idea what to think.

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:02 pm

I don't quite understand the connection between Kobe being picked up from the hospital by a Cab Driver and a rape kit. The rape kit is usually used on the Victim to collect physical evidence. There is no rape kit administered to the Alleged rapist. Did the article state where this Info came from?
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:08 pm

No, it wasn't an article, it was from Around the Horn... and that's what I thought, as well... however, I think they said it came from either the New York Times or the Orange County register. But I didn't see it either place.

http://www.nytimes.com

http://www.ocregister.com
Lakerqueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:08 pm

How can the rape kit be sumitted by the supposed rapist?? U know how dumb that sounds??? :man10: They need to get their story straight cuz it aint workin... They're movin more and more in circles...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:12 pm

Don't I know it. I mean, can you somehow use a rape kit to prove that a a person raped another person? That hardly seems likely. The stories that are reported and the information keeps getting more and more convoluted and strange. Nothing seems to make sense any more.
Lakerqueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:17 pm

The rape kit was prolly sumitted after they examined the girl, and got tests from her to see if forced entry was on her vaginal walls, or on the outside too. They prolly collected the mixed fluids to see if they can extract both DNA samples, and match one to Kobe's.... :man5:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:21 pm

the stories keep changing... a sign that kobe is innocent. I think the sheriff is in on it. I think he wants to convict kobe so bad, he can taste it. That sheriff is 55 years old, you know old folks have that old mentality, I'm not saying he doesn't like black folk but, I have to wonder. Eagle Colorado is the same city :same police department that got busted for racial profiling in some years ago... look it up for yourself. (search for eagle colorado racial profiling, it gives a bunch of choices.)
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Return to Lakers Discussion