Read these articles PLEASE! (The Vail Daily)

Read these articles PLEASE! (The Vail Daily)

Postby NawlinsLakerFan on Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:54 pm

http://www.vaildaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /307090101

"I think the Sheriff's Office is looking pretty stupid right now," O'Brien said. "(What) I saw was a little mysterious. The way it was handled and the way he was handed off, kind of bizarre. Something was definitely amiss."

"It seems like something was going on behind the scenes that we don't know about yet," he said. "I don't want to discredit Bryant at all. My gut instinct is that he's innocent. ... This is totally contradictory to the image he has."

- "Sheriff Hoy - It's absolutely amazing that you are talking as if you are surprised by the media circus over the allegations against Kobe Bryant. What hypocrisy! The truth is if this wasn't a celebrity, you'd have let prosecutors handle it. The case against Mr. Bryant should have been totally investigated before it became public. If your 19 year old "victim" turns out to be a publicity (or money) seeking teen-ager, then Mr. Bryant becomes the victim, so don't preach to us about concern for the victim until we know who the victim is (innocent until proven guilty - remember?). It's pretty clear that YOU wanted publicity ... don't pretend surprise now that you have it."

- Dr. F. Reed

http://www.vaildaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /307090103
NawlinsLakerFan

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:44 pm

this whole situation doesn't add up so far... here's the mysterious stuff

-girl goes on vacation after being "sexually assaulted"

-cab driver's "taxicab confession"

-the Sheriff's Dept.'s procedure

what's up with this... we just gotta wait for the truth to (hopefully) come out.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:01 am

Wow!!!

This Sheriif is going to burn in hell!!!!

He will be fired before you can say "2003-2004 NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!!!!!!"
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:11 am

THE SHERIFF IS A JACK [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] PURE AND SIMPLE, THIS CASE IS GARBAGE......THE ALEDGED ATTACKER GOES TO THE HOSPITAL THE ALEDGED VICTIM GOES ON VACTION......WHAT DID CHARLIES ANGELS RESUCE HER??????GET THE F#%K OUTTA HERE SHERIFF[/img]
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:13 am

I'm sick of this... It's like the more and more info that's realised about this case, the more and more fake it seems... Everything just doesnt add up, it's as simple as that.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakerqueen on Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:04 am

LG2K3, I am totally with you! This thing gets more confusing by the day... and maybe that's what that girl's problem is... she's very confused. I dunno, whatever the case, I hope they figure out what they're going to do soon.
Lakerqueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:59 am

I think a shrink or a phychiatrist should examine her mental state... Cuz it surely isn't up to par.....
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion