Red's Daughter, Randy Auerbach Criticizes The Lakers

Re: Red's Daughter, Randy Auerbach Criticizes The Lakers

Postby Weezy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 am

She's is a sour woman, dang, that is some hate. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Celtic though, the daughter of probably the biggest Celtic figure.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby pound4pound1 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:10 am

i love tuna melts
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
pound4pound1

Postby Juronimo on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 am

Lakerjones wrote:Please take your ****** pride back with you to Beantown, Randy. In case you hadn't noticed, we don't really need East Coast transplants here in our city whining about how their team is family and the Lakers aren't. We don't need your snobbery, we don't need your bad driving, your rudeness, your stupidity and ignorance about LA. You can take the next flight out of here. I'll drive you over to LAX myself, no problem. We don't care for Those Guys here and we never will. And we don't need or want you here. So please, do yourself and us a favor and go back where you came from.

I agree. We don't like them around these parts and never will.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby th3flips1de on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 am

Randy doesnt know that pops switched sides...
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (48.59 KiB) Viewed 303 times
th3flips1de

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:14 am

therealdeal wrote:I felt so sick after reading the first few lines... then I saw the gif and I didn't feel as bad. A girl getting pooped on isn't nearly as bad as reading the opinion of some idiot daughter of some idiot.

As a moderator I expect much better judgment from you in matters like this. If you cannot refrain from reading such garbage then how can we, as a community, have faith in your ability to moderate with fairness and impartiality? You are better than that Real :bow: :man12:
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby The Laker Link on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Haters gonna hate.

What does she expect though? I mean she is in LA. You have to expect that. Guess what I expect going to school in Utah, when I wear my Kobe Jersey or anything with a Lakers logo on it? Doesn't mean I don't love to get the hate and trash talk back.

But it's funny because I just want to point out that, Celtics fans were bad too. Anyone remember in 2007 when Kobe was getting MVP Chants at the T.D. Garden? Then 2008 rolls around and you think that somehow the 80's got revived to the point that Boston has always been top dog and can always beat the Lakers in anything and everything.

So it's just called Karma, somewhere, I think.

She can hate, doesn't matter much to me. I bet there are Laker fans in Boston that get hate....so whatever.
The Laker Link

Postby therealdeal on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:50 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:I felt so sick after reading the first few lines... then I saw the gif and I didn't feel as bad. A girl getting pooped on isn't nearly as bad as reading the opinion of some idiot daughter of some idiot.

As a moderator I expect much better judgment from you in matters like this. If you cannot refrain from reading such garbage then how can we, as a community, have faith in your ability to moderate with fairness and impartiality? You are better than that Real :bow: :man12:

To be fair I only read the first question... and I barely skimmed it... and I was also playing tetris and eating an apple so my attention wasn't there...
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby 432J on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm

why doesn't he pack his bags and move back to boston?

no one cares what this guy or his douchebag of a father thinks of the lakers. red auerbach was classless and gets way more credit than he deserves. yeah he won 9 titles or whatever, so difficult when you have to go against 6 or 7 other teams. how have the celtics done in the modern era? and his son is no different, classless and a complete a-hole
432J

Postby therealdeal on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 pm

^^ It's a girl :man10:
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion