Refs are favoring the Lakers way to mutch

Re: boy oh boy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 02, 2003 1:11 am

Briandogg wrote:i will admit, calling on both ends was horrible in game #3, but dang, the ref was looking right @ peeler when he fell on the ground and traveled. dang!

4real!! AP slid his foot and all, and didn't keep his dribble stable...But it's all good we're movin on up to the next round!
LakersGyrl2003

Re: Refs are favoring the Lakers way to mutch

Postby ceeplspls on Fri May 02, 2003 8:59 am

A Laker fan would never say that, you sound more like a SAC fan. If you want to talk about ref calls, would you not agree that Shaq gets fouled almost every play in the paint. There is always 3 guys hanging off his nuts every play. He doesnt complain, neither do the lakers. The beating that Shaq takes in the paint is never heard of, most of the plays are not even on the ball, more like on his balls.
Kobe, 3 time champion, gets way less calls then Pirce, T-Mac and Duncan, dont let me tell you, go check the stats, its public information. And next time check some stats before saying something stupid like that...

in game 1 lakers had more PF then min
in game 2 lakers had more PF then min
in game 5 lakers had more PF then min
in game 6 lakers had more PF then min

Actually, I feel the other way around, we dont get the calls we deserve, cuz everyone outside of LA is a LakerHater.

Dragan wrote:I know that many of you wont agree with me but I think the refs favour the Lakers way to mutch. I am sorry but I just dont wanna win this way. I can understaind whole big marqet / small marqet team thing, but this is to mutch. I have never sean refs favour the team so mutch in the series. In game 3 thay did it in the crunch time witch made it way to obvious so that even Mr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Justr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Just listen to the comentary of national TV brodcasters. Oficiating got so bad and onesided, thay were makeing fun of it. Shaq did his job in the 1 st quater. Give him credit. But to a certan extent refs were those who kept the Lakers in the game late in the 2 nd and early in the 3 rd utch in the series. In game 3 thay did it in the crunch time witch made it way to obvious so that even Mr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Justr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Just listen to the comentary of national TV brodcasters. Oficiating got so bad and onesided, thay were makeing fun of it. Shaq did his job in the 1 st quater. Give him credit. But to a certan extent refs were those who kept the Lakers in the game late in the 2 nd and early in the 3 rd utch in the series. In game 3 thay did it in the crunch time witch made it way to obvious so that even Mr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Justr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Just listen to the comentary of national TV brodcasters. Oficiating got so bad and onesided, thay were makeing fun of it. Shaq did his job in the 1 st quater. Give him credit. But to a certan extent refs were those who kept the Lakers in the game late in the 2 nd and early in the 3 rd givi in the series. In game 3 thay did it in the crunch time witch made it way to obvious so that even Mr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Justr. Stern had to come in and defend tham. Yes I agree that its only normal for refs to miss some calls, but thay cant miss it all on one side of the court, and most importently thay cant miss those that are obvious. Tex book calls. You know we are the most hated team in the league as it is. Winning averything ( witch you cant blame us for ) and Shaq over powering averyone ( witch you can ) but this refereing thing is just to mutch. And if you dont trust me, just read what ESPN had to sey about the last two games. Just listen to the comentary of national TV brodcasters. Oficiating got so bad and onesided, thay were makeing fun of it. Shaq did his job in the 1 st quater. Give him credit. But to a certan extent refs were those who kept the Lakers in the game late in the 2 nd and early in the 3 rd giving tham chance to come back. Those poor Wolves have to feel thay are up agaisnt the entire world. Thay are certanly geting a lot of simpathy for all neutreal fans for what thay had to go threw.
ceeplspls

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion