refs need a ring

refs need a ring

Postby biggs on Mon May 12, 2003 8:58 am

The refs need a chapionship ring after this series is over.Hell the refs should have had rings last year when the Kings were ripped. :man1:
biggs

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 9:19 am

If you notice, the refs aren't playing TEAMS as favorites but HOME TEAMS because the home team has won the free throw battle EVERY TIME and usually by DOUBLE DIGITS! I guess they want a home series...guess who that favors by the way....(I'll give you a hint...its the SPURS)
Snakell Beast

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon May 12, 2003 11:55 am

hey biggs,

buzz off you loser!!!
You must be a queens or spurs fan from your response. If not you're just a Laker hater you biaaatch!!!!

If you want to debate, write more than two sentences, you dumbass.

Imbeciles always act alike. This same crap again.

Other than that, just go to your room and please yourself, you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 12:53 pm

Hey, KOK8...harsh rhetoric....maybe you should give a guy a chance before you rip into him, but I'm not insulting you brother...just a suggestions. Remember that we here at CL are more willing to let others voice their anti-Laker opinions without hammering them and telling them to leave...its why we hope to be and are becoming popular. There are a lot of people (diluted and somewhat ignorant in the view IMHO) who still feel the Lakers got a gift wrapped game 6 last year..although I myself feel they got the first FAIR game in game 6...

Biggs...no hard feelings...KOK8 does NOT represent my (and hopefully my fellow CLers) feelings...welcome aboard and you are perfectly welcome to post whatever opinions you have whether they are anti or pro lakers. Come back soon and often :man11:
Snakell Beast

Postby Biggs on Mon May 12, 2003 1:00 pm

ill do that!
Biggs

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 1:02 pm

KB8 WAS JUST MAD
like i am
i mean we laker fans are more than happy to have anti laker fans here
but just have your points and make sense
like back up your stuff
ya know? :man12:
no hard feelings brothahs!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 1:03 pm

Yeah, by all means..register biggs...
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:01 pm

The ignorance of this topic is enough said.... WTF???

Laker hataz always think alike... The only reasons why they don't like the Lakers is cuz they keep winning, and well we got Kobe and Shaq... Well and that's just about it... No reasons for debate what so ever.... They thrive for attention by posting dumb topics like this, just cuz they have no logical reason to hate the Lakers..... But keep it comin, if that's what u like! :man10: :man10: :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Tue May 13, 2003 10:07 am

Hey, the insults don't really hurt anymore because as long as Shaq and Kobe stay here...we will continue to need only an average roster to win championships and that means if we get Malone and Arenas we will be GREAT around the big two and that means MUCH more dominance...we might challenge Boston's 8 peat if we sign Shaq and Kobe to their extensions, phil stays on for 2 or 3 more seasons and we get some good talent every year to replace the retirees...
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion