Remembering C-Webb's Statments

Remembering C-Webb's Statments

Postby OG on Sun May 11, 2003 11:45 pm

Why is it that every time Webber makes a Laker prediction it creates bad....and im talking bad Karma for his own team? (Karma - Things that one does or says that come back in full circle to bite them in the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], hence the Law Of Karma) I mean every frickin time. i cant even count all of his predictions about the lakers not making it in this situation or that situation. And how do the lakers respond? they respond by making C-Webb ultimantly eat his words.

Where exactly is Chriss Webber at the moment? he is unfortunanly occupied by an injury. I say unfortunantly because even as much as i hate the Queens, they and their fans deserve the best shot at a championship with full potential as they possibly can. What happened, even by my allmost non-existant sympthathy with the queens, was a true travasty.

I mean, here is one of the greatest assembled teams in NBA history, and what do they have to show for it? not a damn thing. Lets be honest on 3 things we Lakers fans are very touchy about. (1) Last year's conference finals, Kings should have won. (2) tallent wise, lakers hold nothing on the kings. (3) this WAS the king's year. on the flip side, in the nba, you must ajust and adapt in any playoff series with a formadable oppent, kings did not. they showed no respect to the, at the time, soon to be 3 time defending champs. that was their first mistake, and they didnt learn this year. On the 2nd issue, lets not mistake tallent for the heart of a champion. the kings dont have the heart of a champion. they wont ever have one till they win a championship. on the 3rd issue, the kings championship hopes just went up in flames with that tragic injury to webber and thats that.

"they have to make it to us first, so Lets not jump the gun", said an all smiles happy go lucky and cocky webber after the lakers handed their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to them on a silver platter at the end of the regular season. now thats the chriss webber I have come to know and hate but ultimantly respect. a very ill-advised statement none the less.

i seem to remember a much more reserved webber back in december when he probably summed up his own fate in one statement without even knowing. just minutes before a match up with the new jersy nets in what could have been an NBA Finals preview he was asked out that very thing, "could this be a preview of the NBA lakers hold nothing on the kings. (3) this WAS the king's year. on the flip side, in the nba, you must ajust and adapt in any playoff series with a formadable oppent, kings did not. they showed no respect to the, at the time, soon to be 3 time defending champs. that was their first mistake, and they didnt learn this year. On the 2nd issue, lets not mistake tallent for the heart of a champion. the kings dont have the heart of a champion. they wont ever have one till they win a championship. on the 3rd issue, the kings championship hopes just went up in flames with that tragic injury to webber and thats that.

"they have to make it to us first, so Lets not jump the gun", said an all smiles happy go lucky and cocky webber after the lakers handed their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to them on a silver platter at the end of the regular season. now thats the chriss webber I have come to know and hate but ultimantly respect. a very ill-advised statement none the less.

i seem to remember a much more reserved webber back in december when he probably summed up his own fate in one statement without even knowing. just minutes before a match up with the new jersy nets in what could have been an NBA Finals preview he was asked out that very thing, "could this be a preview of the NBA Finals". Webber responded in a politicly correct way by calmly saying, " i dont want to speculate on that because both teams could be sitting at home in june talking about what a great game we had back in december". He couldnt have made a better assesment as it looks as if that statement will materialize. this guy couldnt create any worse karma for himself. i just feel bad for him....realy.

in the mean time, off in lakerdom somewhere, Superman Shaq and "the little historic" Kobe are taking every advantage possibably of webber's bad Karma or bad misfourtunes, which ever you prefer, and using it to fuel their dynasty further. they love being up against the odds. they do their best work when they seem on the edge of falling off a cliff. ill never understand why but it seems to motivate them. Falling off a cliff wouldnt motivate anyone but the lakers, of course. HERE GOES TO A 4 PEAT!!!!!
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 1:16 am

Yeap...Karma has a good way of sneaking up! Whether it's good or bad karma, players should learn to just shut up and play the game... Actions speak louder than words, and when a player "predicts" something, his actions are remembered by the opponent... And that's when the other team steps up, and Webber's the dumb one for motivating the other team... Hey, maybe that's what he wants!! :freak2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 9:46 am

I think the saying "actions speak louder than words" is all I need to bring up.
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 11:21 am

lakers won
accept the fact
gosh
they are going to 4 peat
they got kobe and shaq
best players in the league today :mad1:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy